• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 4:34 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
53352 posts
18251 upvotes
It seems once the code is associated or was applied (but not used) under one costco.ca account, it can't be applied to another costco.ca account :(

Sent an email to request for a replacement code.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
1628 posts
1056 upvotes
Calgary
alanbrenton wrote: It seems once the code is associated or was applied (but not used) under one costco.ca account, it can't be applied to another costco.ca account :(

Sent an email to request for a replacement code.
I've used a code multiple times but not within the same week'ish (unclear when it resets).
I had to wait x days to reuse a code.

When did you previously use the code? or when was it previously used?

Definitely only once per account though. I had to re-use it on a different account after waiting.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
53352 posts
18251 upvotes
Suthek wrote: I've used a code multiple times but not within the same week'ish (unclear when it resets).
I had to wait x days to reuse a code.

When did you previously use the code? or when was it previously used?

Definitely only once per account though. I had to re-use it on a different account after waiting.
I applied the first code, then tried the second code on the same costco.ca account. Then switched back and applied the first code for the first purchase. Now I know not to try lol.

When I try the second code on a second costco.ca account, the site says the code is not valid.

When I try the second code (copy and paste) on the first costco.ca account after that first purchase, it says one code per costco.ca so I know I put in the right code but it just won't get accepted.
Mar 21, 2013
63 posts
69 upvotes
Edmonton
If anyone has a code they could share and PM me that would be greatly appreciated!
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1113 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for a code to purchase an item on costco.ca

Would greatly appreciate it, thank you and stay safe !
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1062 posts
755 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone have a spare $20 code I would love to have it

TIA
Apr 13, 2016
410 posts
257 upvotes
hey if anyone has an old code that they've used - I think they still work, would love to try and use it!

and if anyone as an unused on please PM me
Jun 17, 2011
554 posts
79 upvotes
Hi. Im looking for a code to use. If you can send me a spare code, Thank you very much
Koodo - Public mobile
Nov 14, 2012
361 posts
103 upvotes
CALGARY
Looking for Coupound code anyone plz and Thnks !!
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1062 posts
755 upvotes
Toronto
Even password that was used previously I would like to try as some people said they were able to reuse the codes after a week or so. Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8625 posts
3405 upvotes
Toronto
Would appreciate a code if anyone has one Electric Light BulbPerson Raising Both Hands In Celebration
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2002
2951 posts
145 upvotes
Oakville
Wouldn't mind a code too if anyone has a spare. Thanks!
Mar 7, 2017
351 posts
128 upvotes
Hi. Im looking for a code to use. If you can send me a spare code, if not much appreciated still.
Nov 23, 2017
187 posts
34 upvotes
Looking for a code please pm

So the same code can be used multiple times if you wait a period of time ?
Dec 24, 2007
30 posts
Vancouver
If anyone has extra coupon code, please pm me.
Thanks in advance!