Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco.ca: Panasonic MILANO 3-Blade Linear Shaver $99

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2021 11:19 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 2, 2014
522 posts
517 upvotes
Vancity

[Costco] Costco.ca: Panasonic MILANO 3-Blade Linear Shaver $99

Was on sale a month ago, but quickly went OOS. It's back, with 73 in stock as of this post.
Last edited by TomRFD on Apr 20th, 2021 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
46 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 24, 2004
7292 posts
2171 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
How does this stack up against the Braun Series 8 or 9?
Use it for face and head (bald) and works great.
Sr. Member
Sep 25, 2009
612 posts
485 upvotes
one question on charging
do i have to use the stand or can i plug in directly as well?
Member
Oct 4, 2010
282 posts
97 upvotes
strikeraj wrote: one question on charging
do i have to use the stand or can i plug in directly as well?
Includes:
Charging Stand
Storage and travel rack
Member
Feb 1, 2009
370 posts
433 upvotes
Toronto
strikeraj wrote: one question on charging
do i have to use the stand or can i plug in directly as well?
Need the stand to charge based on comments from prior threads.
Jr. Member
Mar 8, 2009
170 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone use this for shaving their head? I'm looking for something to use instead of a cartridge razor
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2014
6231 posts
2511 upvotes
Canuckland
Mikus007 wrote: Does anyone use this for shaving their head? I'm looking for something to use instead of a cartridge razor
Better off using a one-blade or DE Razor
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2014
6231 posts
2511 upvotes
Canuckland
yeti13 wrote: Was on sale a month ago, but quickly went OOS. It's back, with 73 in stock as of this post.
what was the price then? Seems expensive compared to phillips norelco
Newbie
Jul 13, 2018
11 posts
35 upvotes
Edmonton. Alberta
Assuming you shave every day, roughly how long before the foil and blades need to be replaced? The combo is about another $55
Jr. Member
Mar 8, 2009
170 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
DealCanuck wrote: what was the price then? Seems expensive compared to phillips norelco
it was $99 then too
Jr. Member
Mar 8, 2009
170 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
DealCanuck wrote: Better off using a one-blade or DE Razor
I have heard the one blade is not good for shaving the head.
Member
Apr 5, 2018
225 posts
207 upvotes
From the description:
Advancing the Japanese art of making swords

What a wild ride for the Japanese - slicing off heads to just slicing off the hair from the heads. When a weapon becomes a useful tool.
Sr. Member
Jan 12, 2006
900 posts
212 upvotes
Edmonton
DealCanuck wrote: what was the price then? Seems expensive compared to phillips norelco
It's been $99.99 since last December. It only went quickly oos after a post in RFD.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 2, 2014
522 posts
517 upvotes
Vancity
ttoommyy wrote: It's been $99.99 since last December. It only went quickly oos after a post in RFD.
Are you sure? I remember seeing it for ~$150 on Costco.ca last year.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 3, 2010
2379 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
newt_101 wrote: How does this stack up against the Braun Series 8 or 9?
Use it for face and head (bald) and works great.
From what I understand based on the bit of research and personal opinion of barbers and their clients on youtube, this is pretty much the next best thing for a close shave. This will sit in between babyliss and the braun 9.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 3, 2010
2379 posts
1020 upvotes
Toronto
yeti13 wrote: Was on sale a month ago, but quickly went OOS. It's back, with 73 in stock as of this post.
Just curious op, how do you know there are 73 left?
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 2, 2014
522 posts
517 upvotes
Vancity
dealo'day wrote: Just curious op, how do you know there are 73 left?
I max the quantity to 9999 in the cart, and if there is less than 9999 in stock it will tell you exactly how many are left.

There are 30 left, now.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 2, 2014
522 posts
517 upvotes
Vancity
TGRBLL wrote: Assuming you shave every day, roughly how long before the foil and blades need to be replaced? The combo is about another $55
That's extremely hard to estimate. Obviously,the more coarse your hair is, the quicker it dulls. I think that's why companies hesitate to state "lasts X amount of shaves" with these products. There are some legit Chewbacca's out there, man.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 2, 2014
522 posts
517 upvotes
Vancity
strikeraj wrote: one question on charging
do i have to use the stand or can i plug in directly as well?
Yea, that's the one negative, have to use the charging stand :/
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1587 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
Is this good with low light thick hairs? Would this replacing Gillette blades completely.

I usually shave every 4 days..

Top