Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco.ca: Playstation 5 bundle - PS5 - $839.99 (in stock, limit 3 per account)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2022 11:27 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2007
1289 posts
1793 upvotes
Montr

[Costco] Costco.ca: Playstation 5 bundle - PS5 - $839.99 (in stock, limit 3 per account)

Yes it's a bundle, but at least you can have one before Christmas

Shipping & Handling Included
Features:
Includes: 2 x DualSense™ Wireless Controller, Dualsense Charging Station, Astro's playroom (pre-installed) and Horizon Forbidden West PS5 Digital Download Game
Come with Disc Drive.

https://www.costco.ca/playstation-5-con ... 87894.html
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 9th, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
41 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2719 posts
6214 upvotes
Mississauga
Always a damn bundle lol. I miss the old days when I can just buy the barebones.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1722 posts
1627 upvotes
St Catharines
Limit of 3? Damn Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12063 upvotes
Toronto
Forced bundles are awful, feels like a mild form of scalping since the margin is way higher on add-ons.
Nov 21, 2016
486 posts
779 upvotes
abbotsford
Didn’t this use to be $829.99?
Nov 22, 2018
81 posts
49 upvotes
Waiting for the day when I can get a digital PS5 at $520 ( damn you inflation) with a game included at no additional cost. That would be a deal.

Upvoted anyway since there aren’t any better deals out there.
Last edited by Big_Chungus on Sep 9th, 2022 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
gyggyg wrote: Didn’t this use to be $829.99?
Inflation, Sony increased the price but honestly I doubt there is really a stock issue anymore. I’ve seen stock last online for a while now (they still sellout but are in stock a lot longer and restock rather quickly it seems). My guess is come Black Friday, we would see actual sales on ps5 as well. Pro is rumour to be released next year too. Even if it isn’t, the price of ps5 should drop due to the simple fact new gpu are coming out and current ones are cheaper.

There also aren’t too many games exclusive for ps5 so you aren’t missing much. My ps5 has been collecting dust for a while.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2020
3374 posts
6362 upvotes
YEG/YYZ
I remember buying an Xbox 360 and getting GTA4 (Just released at the time, $60 MSRP)+ some $20 game for free. And when I bought a PS3 got some uncharted combo + GoW combo for free, at least a $80 value.

Now, not only is the MSRP of the game included in the bundle, but it's a code that is locked to an account forever that you can't share or trade, ever.

Glad I witnessed the golden age of gaming come and go!
Sep 2, 2019
210 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
where is the xbox for $300, i cant afford this shit
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11294 posts
6292 upvotes
Ontario
Paigne wrote: Inflation, Sony increased the price but honestly I doubt there is really a stock issue anymore. I’ve seen stock last online for a while now (they still sellout but are in stock a lot longer and restock rather quickly it seems). My guess is come Black Friday, we would see actual sales on ps5 as well. Pro is rumour to be released next year too. Even if it isn’t, the price of ps5 should drop due to the simple fact new gpu are coming out and current ones are cheaper.

There also aren’t too many games exclusive for ps5 so you aren’t missing much. My ps5 has been collecting dust for a while.
If this was true, Sony wouldn't increase PS5 Price. If you are waiting for PS5 sale you probably are in for long haul. Stock is better, but I don't foresee price cuts soon.
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11294 posts
6292 upvotes
Ontario
kwong14 wrote: where is the xbox for $300, i cant afford this shit
Not happening to series X or PS5 anytime soon. Gaming inflation just like anything else you see in stores
Jul 9, 2005
226 posts
275 upvotes
Andro wrote: Not happening to series X or PS5 anytime soon. Gaming inflation just like anything else you see in stores
The US market didn't get a raise and the CAD is slightly stronger now than it was when they announced prices in 2020. They're simply financing the US market with the rest of the world.

Between that, Sony's blocking of stacking ps plus memberships earlier in the year, and their attitude of not wanting to compete meaningfully with Gamepass yet complaining to regulators about the Activision merger ... I decided to pass on the PS5 this generation and put that money toward a GPU.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1206 posts
1392 upvotes
If supply is getting better how much longer can they keep forcing the "bundles"?
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1499 posts
2391 upvotes
Hammonds
xboxrrr wrote: If supply is getting better how much longer can they keep forcing the "bundles"?
At least until bf sales
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2021
1025 posts
2279 upvotes
Man that is expensive. I was able to get a series X over a year ago, and I’ve never seen an out of stock. And they were significantly cheaper
Tech Guy Beau
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
Andro wrote: If this was true, Sony wouldn't increase PS5 Price. If you are waiting for PS5 sale you probably are in for long haul. Stock is better, but I don't foresee price cuts soon.
Not price cut but rather just sales around Black Friday. I would be surprised if ps5 isn’t on sale on Black Friday. Up till now ps5 hasn’t been on sale minus coupon (most staples), no tax (RCSS), or SDM promo (points). I expect that to change on Black Friday.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2007
1320 posts
314 upvotes
Maybe the upcoming graphics card avalanche will have folks pivot back to computer gaming instead of consoles?

GPU will be cheaper in a few weeks, or so the expectation.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1519 posts
2788 upvotes
eddiefisic wrote: Waiting for the day when I can get a digital PS5 at $520 ( damn you inflation) with a game included at no additional cost. That would be a deal.

Upvoted anyway since there aren’t any better deals out there.
Eh might be a while longer yet given they just increased the price of the console.

I bought at launch at MSRP because the enjoyment I got out of it was worth the time it would take to get a discount. Eg. Probably three years before $100 discount = $33 per year.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)