Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco.ca > Purchase 4 or more eligible P&G items and receive 20% OFF

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2021 12:46 pm
Tags:
Apr 1, 2009
77 posts
259 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Costco] Costco.ca > Purchase 4 or more eligible P&G items and receive 20% OFF

Found this on Costco.ca's website. Did a quick search here but didn't see it posted (Apologies if it has).

Purchase 4 or more eligible P&G items and receive 20% off. Things are indeed more expensive online, but if you are uncomfortable heading to Costco in person, this might be a good trade off.
*Valid from January 4 to January 10, 2021 on Costco.ca (Canada) only. Purchase 4 or more eligible P&G items and receive 20% off. The applicable discount will be applied automatically to the total order of qualifying items in the online shipping cart at checkout. The discount is calculated after all other promotions and discounts are applied to the transactions. The discount does not apply to shipping charges (not already included in the quoted online price) or taxes.
Images
  • C1.jpg
  • C2.jpg
Last edited by bebeju on Jan 6th, 2021 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2019
1145 posts
1884 upvotes
Canada
Thanks. In some warehouses, Executive members have Tide on sale, $5 off. With the online P & G offer, 'regular' members can get Tide at about the same price as Executive members pay.
Feb 22, 2018
522 posts
908 upvotes
gta
Huh, they just had a similar deal earlier
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1442 posts
1065 upvotes
YYC
Good timing - I was wondering what to order to get free shipping with the Lysol wipes they just got in. Thanks!
Feb 4, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
Calgary
herc wrote: Good timing - I was wondering what to order to get free shipping with the Lysol wipes they just got in. Thanks!
Have you been able to add them to your cart since though? I kept finding pseudo stock constantly.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1442 posts
1065 upvotes
YYC
Taroble wrote: Have you been able to add them to your cart since though? I kept finding pseudo stock constantly.
My order was even confirmed by Costco already for delivery with the Lysol wipes included. First time in months I was able to buy them.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1595 posts
1210 upvotes
Nanaimo
this sale is online only, or also in store?
Apr 1, 2009
77 posts
259 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
S0lidus wrote: this sale is online only, or also in store?
It's online only.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2812 posts
3878 upvotes
Anyone else having problem with the search on Costco website? Even when I click on the link above, it's dead.
Apr 1, 2009
77 posts
259 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Hmm.. it works for me, try looking up "PGSPENDGET0121" ? If that still doesn't work, the banner is on the front page.
Images
  • 11.jpg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)