Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco.ca: Sensodyne Adult toothpaste- 19.99 less 30% (when you buy 6)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2022 10:22 pm
Jan 29, 2008
571 posts
396 upvotes
awais wrote: pea sized toothpaste per brushing session = 1ml
(...)
This is roughly two year supply for two people so it is doable
1ml is enormous.. 1 cm^3... that's like the amount of paste used in marketing. Volume of a pea is more like 0.2ml so you're off by a factor of 5.
145ml is 725 portions, or 362 days worth for one person (two brushings)... approximately a year. 24 tubes = 12 years for 2 people, or 6 months for 48 people.
Jul 14, 2008
377 posts
985 upvotes
^gUrU wrote: Sensodyne is regularly on sale at London Drugs.. not that LD can be found everwhere in the country. Less than $1 a tube though, is a great price, but that's a year's supply for an elementary school.. ya'll don't need much paste on your brush (it's mostly there to hide the horrifying flavour of what you remove)
LD sells these @ $7/ tube
https://www.londondrugs.com/sensodyne-w ... -sensodyne

goes on sale for say $6?

Costco's regular price = $5/ tube. with 30% off, it works out to $3.5/tube.

Costco rarely put this on sale ever- but feel free to buy them at LD when it's on "sale" for more..
Jul 14, 2008
377 posts
985 upvotes
^gUrU wrote: 1ml is enormous.. 1 cm^3... that's like the amount of paste used in marketing. Volume of a pea is more like 0.2ml so you're off by a factor of 5.
145ml is 725 portions, or 362 days worth for one person (two brushings)... approximately a year. 24 tubes = 12 years for 2 people, or 6 months for 48 people.
whatever amount you use is upto you. dont brush if you feel it's only covering smell. For us, based on real life experience over past numbers of years, WE use 1 tube/ 4 weeks ~ 1 month. but that's really not the point. you dont have to buy 6 pack if you dont need it. even at 3pack, it's a great deal @ 20% off. or buy other qualifying product to make up the product count. :)
Mar 21, 2005
230 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
hassy wrote: whatever amount you use is upto you. dont brush if you feel it's only covering smell. For us, based on real life experience over past numbers of years, WE use 1 tube/ 4 weeks ~ 1 month. but that's really not the point. you dont have to buy 6 pack if you dont need it. even at 3pack, it's a great deal @ 20% off. or buy other qualifying product to make up the product count. :)
I will say that's true but what I heard from experts on the subject, most people use significantly more than what they should. Toothpaste is really there just as a mild polish and a delivery for flouride or in this case whatever they put for the sensitivity. 95% of the active ingredients will be spat out and not make it to the teeth/gums/etc. and if you use 3 x more toothpaste / brushing that goes up to 98-99%.. In short, you can comfortably use a lot less and get the same benefits.
Dec 29, 2020
105 posts
80 upvotes
It was on sale in Brampton location like 3 months ago, bought a 4 pack. Not sure if I'd like to buy 24 of these...
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
^gUrU wrote: Sensodyne is regularly on sale at London Drugs.. not that LD can be found everwhere in the country. Less than $1 a tube though, is a great price, but that's a year's supply for an elementary school.. ya'll don't need much paste on your brush (it's mostly there to hide the horrifying flavour of what you remove)
Costco size is larger than the ones available at other retail locations though. I think shoppers is smaller than london drugs version. Not sure why they would have so many different packaging sizes, I would think that will just cost them more to manufacture.
Oct 31, 2010
176 posts
120 upvotes
Calgary
BoraS57395 wrote: It was on sale in Brampton location like 3 months ago, bought a 4 pack. Not sure if I'd like to buy 24 of these...
Was it around the same price? 19.99$
Nov 17, 2019
339 posts
577 upvotes
Buy Arm & Hammer sensitive instead of this junk. Literally the same active ingredients for 1/3 of the price. Even with this "deal" Arm & Hammer is cheaper at regular price.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2020
2115 posts
5252 upvotes
jsp563 wrote: can you buy 6 and return 3-4 in store if too much.
Lmao. Do you get how Costco works?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
9299 posts
10313 upvotes
Do not get this toothpaste, it is worthless, as all toothpastes with potassium nitrate which only numb teeth.

Like someone else said, if you insist on buying Sensodyne, only get the Repair & Protect version.

Or Colgate Pro-Relief is also good for sensitivity without numbing your teeth.
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
4843 posts
4378 upvotes
B.C.
FWIW -- The GSK coupon portal has a coupon for $2 off two Sensodyne toothpastes, including Pronamel. You can multi-print the coupons too, as I was able to print a few for Voltaren.
If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post
May 3, 2020
425 posts
206 upvotes
Where do you get this?
416vtyou wrote: Image

This is the only sensodyne you guys should get!! With novamin as the active ingredient
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
1268 posts
456 upvotes
Calgary
Keny wrote: Purchase 3 to 5, save 20%

...if you want less than 6.
if you do this - watch for the costco grocery surcharge - buy 5 or spend $75 in groceries if you wish to avoid this charge
Calgary, AB
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2012
1296 posts
2042 upvotes
Terrebonne
416vtyou wrote: Image

This is the only sensodyne you guys should get!! With novamin as the active ingredient
Please educate me, why novamin?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2812 posts
3878 upvotes
So for toothpaste experts why is Novamin better ? And not this stuff ?
Mar 20, 2021
97 posts
254 upvotes
Ringzz wrote: Buy Arm & Hammer sensitive instead of this junk. Literally the same active ingredients for 1/3 of the price. Even with this "deal" Arm & Hammer is cheaper at regular price.
Arm & Hammer was one of the first sensitive toothpastes that I tried, and that "Junk" was not effective for my sensitive teeth. Crest was just as bad for me. Sensodyne was the most effective followed by Colgate which I would use as a switch / break from Sensodyne since I have the small tubes that I get from the dentist. Arm & Hammer has a great price but I have to purchase what works for me. Not all toothpastes are created equal.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
The one posted is whitening toothpaste. I avoid those types cause I thought that strips the enamel and hence….makes the teeth more sensitive?
Koodo member