Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Costco.ca: Xterra ERG600W Water Rower - $649

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2021 1:37 pm
[OP]
Member
Feb 12, 2011
258 posts
426 upvotes
Ottawa

[Costco] Costco.ca: Xterra ERG600W Water Rower - $649

It's usually $699 when in stock on Amazon.ca and $799 on Costco.ca

Reviews overall seem pretty good and you get that Costco cashback plus return policy.
48 replies
Member
Jul 16, 2009
221 posts
206 upvotes
Throw some clothes in there and you can do laundry while working out. Good deal
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2012
1259 posts
891 upvotes
From the title I thought this was some type of boat lol
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2309 posts
429 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Got this for the same price in March and it's been working well.
Sr. Member
Sep 17, 2007
789 posts
589 upvotes
Toronto
True RFD'er will use a bucket of water and gravity instead! Xd
Member
Aug 8, 2010
281 posts
183 upvotes
Quebec
Thanks OP, in for one. I was waiting for a restock on Concept rowers but what the hell. ll give my impressions later.
Member
Oct 22, 2008
362 posts
296 upvotes
Gatineau, qc
Whats the difference in workout between this and just a pulley system?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 21, 2010
5010 posts
4222 upvotes
Edmonton
Just a guess but probably has to do with the resistance feel. How it changes with intensity, how it changes over your entire range of motion etc. Maybe a bit of gimmick in there as well?

Maybe the sloshing sound helps your mind too Face With Tears Of Joy?
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Member
User avatar
Jun 5, 2010
229 posts
139 upvotes
Ajax
I bought it last year. Computer is more simple than I'd like since I'm used to concept 2,but overall a great unit.
Newbie
Dec 8, 2016
69 posts
78 upvotes
I picked up a C2 from the manufacturer's website on Tuesday. It came in stock around 6pm and was sold out by 815pm. Keep checking the website if you're looking for one.
Newbie
Nov 30, 2019
68 posts
21 upvotes
You mean you were able to order the concept 2 from their own website? May I ask how much it cost? Did it include customs/cross-border duty? Amazon had it for 1800+tax and I'm kicking myself for not biting.
Sr. Member
Dec 24, 2012
609 posts
878 upvotes
Terrebonne
fatdad wrote: You mean you were able to order the concept 2 from their own website? May I ask how much it cost? Did it include customs/cross-border duty? Amazon had it for 1800+tax and I'm kicking myself for not biting.
Username checks out Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Member
Aug 29, 2018
335 posts
426 upvotes
Buy both the Xterra and the C2. The first does the laundry, the second does the drying.
Newbie
Oct 20, 2007
30 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
fatdad wrote: You mean you were able to order the concept 2 from their own website? May I ask how much it cost? Did it include customs/cross-border duty? Amazon had it for 1800+tax and I'm kicking myself for not biting.
I put myself on the concept2 wait list weeks ago...I finally got my chance to purchase and quickly received mine...

Paid $900US + $65US shipping; which came to about $1299 CDN...plus I'm expecting to be billed by Fedex approx $106 CDN for customs/cross-border duty (as estimated by by Concept2's website).

Total will be about $1400-$1450.
Newbie
Dec 8, 2016
69 posts
78 upvotes
fatdad wrote: You mean you were able to order the concept 2 from their own website? May I ask how much it cost? Did it include customs/cross-border duty? Amazon had it for 1800+tax and I'm kicking myself for not biting.
It came to C$1548 with shipping and taxes. The website states the manufacturer covers custom fees. Bit cheaper than Amazon & private sellers eg on fb marketplace & Kijiji.
This is the link I used: https://www.roguecanada.ca/black-concep ... -rower-pm5
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2016
1175 posts
619 upvotes
Any recommendations on a exercise bike?
Prefer spin style bikes.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 2, 2010
1164 posts
1020 upvotes
fatestkid wrote: Just a guess but probably has to do with the resistance feel. How it changes with intensity, how it changes over your entire range of motion etc. Maybe a bit of gimmick in there as well?

Maybe the sloshing sound helps your mind too Face With Tears Of Joy?
Had a water rower and sold it. For many reasons it is just not a good resistance mechanism and so not a very good workout (IMHO). My next one will be magnetic; quiet, reliable and much more adjustable.
Newbie
May 19, 2020
79 posts
28 upvotes
Ish001 wrote: It came to C$1548 with shipping and taxes. The website states the manufacturer covers custom fees. Bit cheaper than Amazon & private sellers eg on fb marketplace & Kijiji.
This is the link I used: https://www.roguecanada.ca/black-concep ... -rower-pm5
I was on the waitlist with concept as well but got it from local supplier and It takes about 4 weeks to receive it though.
Newbie
Dec 8, 2016
69 posts
78 upvotes
BudD62653 wrote: I was on the waitlist with concept as well but got it from local supplier and It takes about 4 weeks to receive it though.
How much was it from a local seller? A lot of local websites said to call for pricing which I found a bit strange (that was the only item that didn't list a price).

Top