Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco.ca Xterra TRX7.5 3.5 CHP Folding Treadmill 999.99 Delivered -OOS

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2021 1:47 pm
Apr 10, 2019
352 posts
589 upvotes
Ottawa
silvermist99 wrote: anyone have theirs shipped out or received? mine is still sitting in order received state
Same with mine, order received and has not changed for over a week now.
Apr 20, 2020
121 posts
71 upvotes
Received mine yesterday, I offered Day and Ross $20 to take it my basement which has stairs in my foyer and they declined.

Took me about 60 minutes to assemble. Looks like a quality treadmill compared to other home ones I have seen.
Nov 14, 2009
84 posts
5 upvotes
Just got a delay email:

Due to the overwhelming response for this item, there has been a delay in fulfilling your order. Your order is now expected to ship the week of 25-Jan-2021 - 29-Jan-2021. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information

Better than straight up cancelled I guess. *fingers crossed
Apr 10, 2019
352 posts
589 upvotes
Ottawa
Janitor wrote: Just got a delay email:

Due to the overwhelming response for this item, there has been a delay in fulfilling your order. Your order is now expected to ship the week of 25-Jan-2021 - 29-Jan-2021. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information

Better than straight up cancelled I guess. *fingers crossed
I got the same email. Based on how the thread went I'm pretty sure I was in the last 10 or so out of the 900 so I figure I'm at the bottom of the list.
Apr 1, 2005
661 posts
21 upvotes
Leslieville
GrumpyOne1 wrote: I got the same email. Based on how the thread went I'm pretty sure I was in the last 10 or so out of the 900 so I figure I'm at the bottom of the list.
me too, I ordered after 8am
Apr 29, 2014
976 posts
318 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Very easy setup and took less than 1 hour. Well built and pretty long bed. Runs smooth and fairly quiet.

The speakers are quite tinny but it does the job.. there is a fan which will come handy during the summer.

I really like it.

There's also an App to keep track of your workouts.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... net.xterra

Can anyone make a suggestion for running shoes that cost than $100 for my wife and I?

Thanks,
Feb 22, 2009
681 posts
347 upvotes
Ottawa
SleepyEyez wrote: there is a fan which will come handy during the summer.
If this treadmill is like the Xterra XT3000 from Costco from Sept 2020 (which it appears to be) the fan is just a small computer case fan. Barely noticeable when you're moving. Great treadmill otherwise so far.
Apr 29, 2014
976 posts
318 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Any Chest strap heart rate monitor you guys suggest?
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11261 posts
574 upvotes
Ottawa
If anyone from Ottawa doesn't want their order, happy to pay the sale price plus a convenience charge! Doesn't look like they'll be coming back in stock.
- Absolute
Dec 23, 2006
305 posts
21 upvotes
I got mine last Thursday.

Delivery was okay. The Day & Ross guys refused to bring the item even in our front door. They would only put it in the garage. It wasn't too heavy and my wife and I were able to get it downstairs without too much trouble.

Install was easy and took maybe 20 minutes. Unit overall felt very sturdy.

However, mine is already not working after using it for 2 - 30 minute runs and got about 15 minutes in today before the belt stopped working. When I turn my unit on now I get Error Code 4 which the manual says is a motor error. The unit was plugged into its own 20 AMP breaker with a 9ft heavy duty extension cord. The unit still powers on but the belt does not run.

Trying to decide if I should just straight up return the unit or try to go through warranty.

Update: I called their tech support to see if they had any ideas. They told me to remove the motor cover and look for any loose wires. I opened it up (5 screws) and found 1 cable disconnected. Reconnected it and everything is working fine again. FYI incase anyone else runs into the same issue.
Last edited by javis on Jan 20th, 2021 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1881 posts
715 upvotes
Richmond, ON
Absolute wrote: If anyone from Ottawa doesn't want their order, happy to pay the sale price plus a convenience charge! Doesn't look like they'll be coming back in stock.
They are no longer carrying this item.
Apr 10, 2019
352 posts
589 upvotes
Ottawa
Absolute wrote: If anyone from Ottawa doesn't want their order, happy to pay the sale price plus a convenience charge! Doesn't look like they'll be coming back in stock.
cazzo1980 wrote: They are no longer carrying this item.
Still listed on their website. I bought one of the last ones remaining and they are finally fulfilling my order this week (currently in NB). Now that these 900 units have been shipped I wouldn't be surprised if they sold another batch albeit not at the $300 off price. I'd refresh that page every hour...
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1881 posts
715 upvotes
Richmond, ON
GrumpyOne1 wrote: Still listed on their website. I bought one of the last ones remaining and they are finally fulfilling my order this week (currently in NB). Now that these 900 units have been shipped I wouldn't be surprised if they sold another batch albeit not at the $300 off price. I'd refresh that page every hour...
I wrote to CS and they said they will no longer carry them. If they are still on the site, then that's good news.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11261 posts
574 upvotes
Ottawa
Several of the other models that were on sale have been removed from the website; it looks like they're keeping it on in case they have order cancellations due to the long shipping (or perhaps they do expect more). I know the Merrivale warehouse was expecting some treadmills in this week - not sure what model, though!

I actually went and bought a Horizon Fitness model, based on an earlier link in this thread. The Horizon Fitness AT70 for $1599 is still in stock, and met my goals. Thankfully all the research in this thread helped, as it clarified HP vs CHP, length of the treadmill, and CHP for runners vs. walkers/joggers (and the addition of 0.5HP for weight).

For the AT70 (https://www.horizonfitness.ca/horizon-7-0-at-treadmill) you can use code Welcome5 for another 5% off (~$80), and then GreatCanadianRebates also has a 5% cash back rebate (~$75) on it, to make it a little easier to swallow. Comparing the two - and not knowing if the Xterra may ever come back - I liked the steel frame of the AT70, and the features it had. And free shipping!
- Absolute
Jul 3, 2002
331 posts
38 upvotes
Shows back in stock online for me here in GTA but can’t add to cart.
Jun 2, 2004
746 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered on the first batch when there were a few hundred left and my order is back ordered with shipping pending Jan 25 like many others..

Don't understand how they filled these orders..
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11261 posts
574 upvotes
Ottawa
Hound888 wrote: Shows back in stock online for me here in GTA but can’t add to cart.
I tried it many times myself over the past day, with the same thing.

I think Costco just likes to tease us...
- Absolute
Sep 28, 2009
169 posts
547 upvotes
Leduc,AB
This is back in stock. Currently 15 available online at $1299
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1881 posts
715 upvotes
Richmond, ON
I would grab this if it were 999.99.