Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco.ca: Yamaha YDP-103 B Arius Digital Piano - $899.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2020 1:05 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 13, 2020
94 posts
83 upvotes

[Costco] Costco.ca: Yamaha YDP-103 B Arius Digital Piano - $899.99

For those that missed out on the Casio Digital Piano deal from costco. Here's the one for the Yamaha. Reviews on other sites are very favorable. The MSRP is $1299 USD at some sites, not sure what original price at Costco was, but I know its well above $1000. Free delivery.

  • Specifications
  • BrandYamaha
  • ColourBlack
  • Dimensions - Depth42.16 cm (16.6 in.)
  • Dimensions - Height81.28 cm (32 in.)
  • Dimensions - Width135.64 cm (53.4 in.)
  • ModelYDP103 B
  • Number of Keys88
  • Number of Pedals3
  • Number of Speakers2
  • Weight37.5 kg (82.67 lb.)
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 20th, 2020 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
13 replies
Jr. Member
May 6, 2020
175 posts
176 upvotes
Just bought the Casio PX860 when it was on sale. Is this any better? Or I should stick with the Casio?
Newbie
Aug 14, 2018
7 posts
12 upvotes
FYI this is a p45 in a piano cabinet, the p45 being 699$ alone. Adding the official stand and 3 pedals and you'll be near this price, making it a good deal as a whole.

I would say it's worth it if you want the stand and pedals, but not that amazing for the specs.

The px860 has better specs, but many prefer the key feel of yamaha, so both options are good!
Sr. Member
Dec 26, 2012
750 posts
542 upvotes
Quebec
Bought this exact piano at Costco for the same Price 2 years ago and I love it. I didn't need any spécial feature other than a piano for casual playing and a headphone socket. The keys have a good feeling and the sound quality is nice. It's basic but solid and it's exactly what I wanted.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2005
1682 posts
46 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP, but Yamaha YDP-103 appears OOS for me now. I didn't pull the trigger yesterday when it was in stock because it only mentioned about iOS and I am not sure if it will work with android. Anyone know? I intend to use it with some music app on my android tablet such as simply music or flowkey.

I tried to get the Casio PX860 last week too but couldn't due to OOS. It seems to me a lot of people want to be a pianist in addition to being a baker during this covid time. Face With Tears Of Joy
Newbie
Mar 20, 2006
15 posts
5 upvotes
Surrey
ayeung wrote: Thanks OP, but Yamaha YDP-103 appears OOS for me now. I didn't pull the trigger yesterday when it was in stock because it only mentioned about iOS and I am not sure if it will work with android. Anyone know? I intend to use it with some music app on my android tablet such as simply music or flowkey.

I tried to get the Casio PX860 last week too but couldn't due to OOS. It seems to me a lot of people want to be a pianist in addition to being a baker during this covid time. Face With Tears Of Joy
Looks to be back in stock
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
2266 posts
758 upvotes
Mississauga
ayeung wrote: Thanks OP, but Yamaha YDP-103 appears OOS for me now. I didn't pull the trigger yesterday when it was in stock because it only mentioned about iOS and I am not sure if it will work with android. Anyone know? I intend to use it with some music app on my android tablet such as simply music or flowkey.

I tried to get the Casio PX860 last week too but couldn't due to OOS. It seems to me a lot of people want to be a pianist in addition to being a baker during this covid time. Face With Tears Of Joy
My kids use simply piano with the Casio and they love it .. so know that works !
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 13, 2020
94 posts
83 upvotes
ayeung wrote: Thanks OP, but Yamaha YDP-103 appears OOS for me now. I didn't pull the trigger yesterday when it was in stock because it only mentioned about iOS and I am not sure if it will work with android. Anyone know? I intend to use it with some music app on my android tablet such as simply music or flowkey.

I tried to get the Casio PX860 last week too but couldn't due to OOS. It seems to me a lot of people want to be a pianist in addition to being a baker during this covid time. Face With Tears Of Joy
8 left in stock right now.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
21692 posts
158900 upvotes
GTA
This promo has been going on for quite a while but the last few comments reminded me - if you buy this or any other Yamaha digital piano or keyboard, you can get 3 free months of FlowKey Premium (learning app that interfaces with the piano).

https://ca.yamaha.com/en/products/conte ... s/flowkey/
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2005
1682 posts
46 upvotes
Mississauga
That's great. Still have stock now. Thanks for the updates above.

toguy wrote: This promo has been going on for quite a while but the last few comments reminded me - if you buy this or any other Yamaha digital piano or keyboard, you can get 3 free months of FlowKey Premium (learning app that interfaces with the piano).

https://ca.yamaha.com/en/products/conte ... s/flowkey/
Interesting. Good to know. Thank you!
Member
Apr 26, 2019
287 posts
375 upvotes
kowell wrote: Bought this exact piano at Costco for the same Price 2 years ago and I love it. I didn't need any spécial feature other than a piano for casual playing and a headphone socket. The keys have a good feeling and the sound quality is nice. It's basic but solid and it's exactly what I wanted.
Amazing, one accent aigu and I read the rest of your comment with a french accent.
Newbie
Jun 30, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
Just got an email saying that my order got cancelled because the item was out of stock. Anyone else got this problem?

I called and they said there's nothing they can do. The horrible lady didn't even bother to apologize. I thought if you're able to place an order on costco.ca then they should be able to ship.

Top