Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco Cineplex Child Movie Package $9.99, Great escape 2 adult tickets $25.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2018 3:33 pm
[OP]
Dec 14, 2007
527 posts
1387 upvotes

[Costco] Costco Cineplex Child Movie Package $9.99, Great escape 2 adult tickets $25.99

Child Movie Package
Reg $11.99
Sale $9.99

Adult Movie Package 2 Tickets
Reg $29.99
Sale $25.99

Image Image
69 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1331 posts
605 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Those times I wish I kept my Costco receipts on me! Bought one adult and four kids on Xmas eve and am two minutes from the shop!
Nov 13, 2005
461 posts
64 upvotes
Calgary
Fort McMurray wrote: Those times I wish I kept my Costco receipts on me! Bought one adult and four kids on Xmas eve and am two minutes from the shop!
They can pull up the transaction with your membership. Just see the customer service desk.
[OP]
Dec 14, 2007
527 posts
1387 upvotes
Fort McMurray wrote: Those times I wish I kept my Costco receipts on me! Bought one adult and four kids on Xmas eve and am two minutes from the shop!
Within 30 days of purchase, never had issue with price adjustment even without receipt. Try your luck.
Feb 25, 2011
136 posts
75 upvotes
Calgary
I bought one of each within 30 days and will have a price adjustment. Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 17, 2013
5120 posts
1493 upvotes
Montreal
so they bring up the price, just to discount it...at this price, i'd buy like 5 of these.

when is the sale on until ?
Dec 14, 2005
101 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver
tdotboys wrote: Within 30 days of purchase, never had issue with price adjustment even without receipt. Try your luck.
Thanks! I bought 12 passes on Nov 30th - so I'm in luck!
Sep 22, 2007
196 posts
185 upvotes
Good deal. Thanks!!! Haven't seen this price in a long time.
Nov 26, 2015
837 posts
590 upvotes
Ontario
Shaggy wrote: Thanks! I bought 12 passes on Nov 30th - so I'm in luck!
30 days is YMMV. When I asked in Burlington/Hamilton locations they said only 14 days on price adjustments. However with 12 it does not hurt to try.

Has anybody ever bought these and return them? I think there is a different return conditions for tickets. Only asking because a buy and return of an item is met with far less hassle then a price adjustment.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1331 posts
605 upvotes
Calgary, AB
clamchowder wrote: They can pull up the transaction with your membership. Just see the customer service desk.
tdotboys wrote: Within 30 days of purchase, never had issue with price adjustment even without receipt. Try your luck.
Thanks, I'll give it a shot. Been rejected in Calgary before.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1965 posts
587 upvotes
Toronto
why don't U return them without the receipt and buy again? I hate doing price adjustment at Costco.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1331 posts
605 upvotes
Calgary, AB
matt4670 wrote: why don't U return them without the receipt and buy again? I hate doing price adjustment at Costco.
Expecting the lines to go out the door like they usually do after Xmas, and wiping out $12 fast. Right now as I am waiting to pay, there is no line so I will give the no receipt idea a shot.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
matt4670 wrote: why don't U return them without the receipt and buy again? I hate doing price adjustment at Costco.
I am almost positive they can't process a return on these, but could do a price adjustment... for example, if a person used it already but the clerk didn't take the physical copy of the coupon, etc.
Jul 10, 2007
440 posts
374 upvotes
Edmonton
So they jack up the price just for Christmas then goes back to "regular" price after. Some people might say this is normal practice, but I feel this is shady.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
1907 posts
771 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
golfcraze wrote: So they jack up the price just for Christmas then goes back to "regular" price after. Some people might say this is normal practice, but I feel this is shady.
I stopped buying these when they stopped selling them online. I find there is too great of a risk of losing them before using them, so what's the point?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3145 posts
2021 upvotes
Langley
Oh man, I just went on a date with the wife to the movies and I haven't been in over two years at least.

Holy crap is the popcorn expensive. $30 for two pop corn, two drinks, and one small candy. I knew popcorn wasn't cheap and I was prepared to spend $20 max, NOPE. Danggg

How do kids afford this. I was almost in tears paying for the combo... Lol and I make decent money. I don't think I'll be doing the movies again.and if I do, I'm smuggling food in.
Nov 26, 2015
837 posts
590 upvotes
Ontario
golfcraze wrote: So they jack up the price just for Christmas then goes back to "regular" price after. Some people might say this is normal practice, but I feel this is shady.
This is false, at least for my area. I have bought 10+ within the last year and a half. At all times it was $29.99 in Burlington, Ontario. I was surprised this item actually went on sale.
Dec 14, 2005
101 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver
Etabol wrote: 30 days is YMMV. When I asked in Burlington/Hamilton locations they said only 14 days on price adjustments. However with 12 it does not hurt to try.

Has anybody ever bought these and return them? I think there is a different return conditions for tickets. Only asking because a buy and return of an item is met with far less hassle then a price adjustment.
They price adjusted me, no questions asked. Saved me almost $30.