[Costco] [Costco East] (Brossard + Bridge + Candiac + Sherbooke + ???) Feb. 01 to Feb. 07, 2021...
- February 8, 2021
Note that as of January 11, 2021 to Feb. 08, 2021, Costco is only allowed to sell essential items only (it has extended), basically, groceries and related items. So, no electronic, no books, no toys, etc. All those sections are sealed and close off. Returns works the same way. Also, they will be closing at 7:30 PM on the weekdays, including the Costco gas station, due to the curfew.
Welcome to the weekly Costco East thread, featuring pictures of sales items, clearance items, new or interesting products, and popular groceries with fluctuating prices.
- Only full-week sales or longer are included.
- All sales are YMMV, since inventory varies by warehouse and I may missed some items.
- I will provide general commentary after the pictures about things I see or missed.
- If you see my "thumbs up" in the photos, they are hot deals in my opinion.
- @krazykanuck will update the thread when he goes to Candiac, @willyfonsworth for Sherbrooke, and @Rlcky for Boisbriand (if they are able to do so)...
- Please credit this post when sharing these images on FB, etc. If you see anyone stealing content for another blog, let me know!
- If you like the thread, give an upvote! Suggestion for improvements are always welcome.
Warehouses covered this week: Just Brossard today and a bit of Bridge as I have to check something out...
Warehouse savings (for Quebec)...