Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] [Costco East] (Brossard + Bridge + Candiac + Sherbooke + ???) Sept. 14 to Sept. 20, 2020 [WARNING 255+ Pictures)......

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 9:50 am
Tags:
None
Apr 19, 2015
32 posts
33 upvotes
Mtl South shore, QC
Thanks for your work!

I can't seem to find the price for the Tilley face masks - the price signs are for other items. Does anyone know how much they go for in store? They seem similar to these.
May 10, 2007
870 posts
143 upvotes
Etobicoke
maxbou wrote: Thanks for your work!

I can't seem to find the price for the Tilley face masks - the price signs are for other items. Does anyone know how much they go for in store? They seem similar to these.
$19.99
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2043 posts
1618 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks a lot, OP

I see a Christmas tree on the pic already, guess almost time to grab some on sales Halloween candies lol
Jan 28, 2019
8 posts
2 upvotes
anyone see kirkland brand t-shirts, black, xl size in montreal costcos?
Jun 13, 2017
484 posts
302 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
porksoda wrote: anyone in GTA found quantum? Almost all stores have none when i last called.
Did you mean Duracell Quantum? They sucked really bad.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Mar 24, 2007
866 posts
495 upvotes
adhika wrote: Did you mean Duracell Quantum? They sucked really bad.
Either that or the Finish Quantum dishwasher pods...
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2009
1348 posts
368 upvotes
Toronto
porksoda wrote: anyone in GTA found quantum? Almost all stores have none when i last called.
Looking for them as well. The Finish dishwasher pods that are on sale.
Nov 23, 2017
17 posts
18 upvotes
Thanks for all the updates. Did you happen to see any air purifiers in stock?
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
6369 posts
2290 upvotes
GTA
adhika wrote: Did you mean Duracell Quantum? They sucked really bad.
Finish quantum!
Bojangles416 wrote: Looking for them as well. The Finish dishwasher pods that are on sale.
No stock anywhere but someone found one at a costco and grabbed one for me... there were only handful of them Monday Early AM.

I would call the costco with the item number and see if they get them and just rush over and get it. They have been out of stock for more than a month now.
Oct 6, 2010
246 posts
219 upvotes
Markham
Does anyone know when the sales for the diapers end? I coudn't see from the pictures. TIA!