Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] [Costco East] (Brossard + Candiac + Sherbrooke + Boisbriand) Feb 03 to Feb 09, 2020...

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2020 3:16 pm
Jan 1, 2008
509 posts
167 upvotes
Brossard
krazykanuck wrote: Agree. Candiac sells it and we have liked it so much better to the Kirkland bacon. Always good cuts of bacon (always find you get 1 pack of fatty bacon with Kirkland) and just the right amount of salt.
Is it confirmed that we don't have the Greenfield bacon in Brossard? I've never seen it myself, but never specifically looked for it either.

Was it only on sale last week at Candiac? Otherwise I might take a drive over there
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
6530 posts
2417 upvotes
GTA
krazykanuck wrote: Agree. Candiac sells it and we have liked it so much better to the Kirkland bacon. Always good cuts of bacon (always find you get 1 pack of fatty bacon with Kirkland) and just the right amount of salt.
I agree, i finally decided to give kirkland bacon a go and it was way too salty!!! Greenfield was recommended and its a steal when its on sale at costco, even regularly priced its pretty decently priced. Cheaper than european deli pricing and not as good as deli bacon but pretty darn close for the price.

$14.99 for a 3 pack (375gms x 3). and on sale it was -$3.20

Ingredients: pork, water, sea salt, cane sugar, cultured celery extract, spice, smoke.
Oct 19, 2007
992 posts
465 upvotes
Montreal
Tried the greenfield bacon and it's much much better than Kirkland's bacon, which is also pretty good for the price. Greenfield produces less residual fat when cooking, which is great.
Dec 3, 2009
86 posts
15 upvotes
Ottawa
Any reviews/experience with the Avalanche jackets on road show?
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
5994 posts
1853 upvotes
Montreal
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

It's more about backing up purposes. What if like the USB charger got mess up or you couldn't turn on the phone, at least the photo are store off memory card...

Ju Leon...
There's an option to have Google upload all your photos automatically to Google Photos. Amazon Prime also offers free automated photo backup.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
5994 posts
1853 upvotes
Montreal
Swerny wrote: Party pack of condoms on sale! Time to stock up!
Along with fondue and raclette cheese. Valentine's Day is around the corner ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3903 posts
1523 upvotes
Is there a best time to buy a Costco membership? Do they ever go on sale or have promotions?
May 17, 2011
470 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
platinumtiger19 wrote: Anyone own that copper skillet? good deal? Or should I get another one?
I have them and bought Rock heritage at around the same time. I also still have an older tfal that was purchased from Costco. The copper are my least favourite and I wouldn't buy again.

All non-stick doesn't last forever, but this very quickly lost its non-stick and scratches easily. Granted I'm tough on these pans but have learned that even when you baby them, non-stick just don't last. The heritage rock stuff is awesome, as is the tfal.
Last edited by jrshopper on Feb 5th, 2020 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2150 posts
2780 upvotes
Toronto
Squirrel99 wrote: Is there a best time to buy a Costco membership? Do they ever go on sale or have promotions?
yes, sometimes you buy membership and they give you a cash card as well. most ppl here use that deal to renew their membership.
Jul 24, 2019
46 posts
32 upvotes
if you have kids and go places + take videos - then yes - took me 2 years but I needed a new SD card.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20951 posts
3505 upvotes
YUL
fjanicki wrote: Tried the greenfield bacon and it's much much better than Kirkland's bacon, which is also pretty good for the price. Greenfield produces less residual fat when cooking, which is great.
And it's certified humane, so you know the pigs were treated better than the ones that are mass slaughtered.
Dec 15, 2019
42 posts
64 upvotes
That Baldersons (Sherbrook QC, pt 3) is around same price as when they have coupon discount; good price and I will get one if i see it at my Costco (Toronto area). Wonder why they've put it on 97c clearance, perhaps too many and expiring soon?
Images
  • 2020 Feb 4_Baldersons_Costco_mtr.JPG
Dec 26, 2007
263 posts
316 upvotes
Montréal
A few .97 items spotted at Marché Central
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Sep 8, 2008
997 posts
1269 upvotes
Toronto
SkiLLz wrote: Thanks OP - what the heck is chocolate hummus?
It's soooo good! Think chocolate fudge, but not as sweet. Tastes nothing like chickpeas.

80 calories per 30g serving, including 9g carbs, 2g fibre