Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

[Costco East] (Brossard + Candiac + Sherbrooke + Boisbriand) Sept 24 to Sept 30, 2018...

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2018 11:00 am
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
18182 posts
14185 upvotes
Toronto
Ben311 wrote: Thanks. Any reviews for the ceiling fans on clearance for $99.97? Is that a good price? I can't find anything online.
i picked one up but haven't installed it yet.

It sells for over $200 elsewhere.

It has a built in angle mount and the remote receiver is built in too rather than being a separate box.

Look like a steal IMO
Jul 19, 2007
324 posts
263 upvotes
Guelph
Swerny wrote: i picked one up but haven't installed it yet.

It sells for over $200 elsewhere.

It has a built in angle mount and the remote receiver is built in too rather than being a separate box.

Look like a steal IMO
Thanks. It's one of those things that you can't test its worth until it's too late! At least for me, because I hate installing ceiling fixtures...
May 17, 2011
906 posts
921 upvotes
Toronto
Ben311 wrote: Thanks. Any reviews for the ceiling fans on clearance for $99.97? Is that a good price? I can't find anything online.
We have 2, installed last year. My sister has 3. They are great but the instructions are not. Thankfully I have a handy hubby who figured it out. The price is great, I've never seen it lower (we got ours on a coupon deal for same) and haven't seen anything in stores same quality and better priced.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
sonyminidiscman wrote: Should we all meet at costco and have a party? I will buy u lunch. It is well deserved.
RFD meet with the famous Ju Leon ;)
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
May 3, 2015
168 posts
213 upvotes
merci encore une fois l'ami, très apprécié tout ton travail
Jun 13, 2017
700 posts
468 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
Pochacco wrote: RFD meet with the famous Ju Leon ;)
If you wanna avoid the crowd, I suggest Costco Ajax. :P

On a weekday, though.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Dec 28, 2006
810 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
The crowds at the new Thorncliffe Park Costco on Overlea have really died down after the grand opening. That place is a pleasure to go to compared to the Scarborough and Yorkdale locations I used to visit before it opened (especially the Scarborough location off Warden near Ellesmere - that place is a madhouse). I'm sure the crowds will grow over the years since they've announced a big multi-condo and town house development on the Celesitica land near Don Mills and Eglinton, but that won't be completed for a few years. Right now, I'm loving the nearby access to a less crowded Costco.

I really enjoy this weekly thread and it's always very helpful. One addition that would help me is to know when the cat litter goes on sale; it's usually only a couple times a year. I try to stock up when it goes on sale, but have sometimes missed the sale as they usually don't add it to their flyer. It's been several months since I've seen it on sale, so I'm hoping the next sale is soon. I also stock up on the big box of Quaker Oatmeal when that goes on sale, but that's a bit more frequent and is also usually in their little weekly flyer.
Last edited by althoma1 on Jun 28th, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
18182 posts
14185 upvotes
Toronto
althoma1 wrote: The crowds at the new Thorncliffe Park Costco on Overlea have really died down after the grand opening. That place is a pleasure to go to compared to the Scarborough and Yorkdale locations I used to visit before it opened (especially the Scarborough location off Warden near Ellesmere - that place is a madhouse). I'm sure the crowds will grow over the years since they've announced a big multi-condo and town house development on the Celesitica land near Don Mills and Eglinton, but that won't be completed for a few years. Right now, I'm loving the nearby access to a less crowded Costco.
I agree, other than opening night, the Overlea Costco is quiet.

I stopped in at Warden and Ellesmere last week around 5 PM and it was much quieter than usual, the gas lineup was only about 5 cars deep...which is next to nothing compared to usual for that location.
Aug 7, 2014
122 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Bought the exact same ceiling fan back in July, is it price protected? I still have the receipt.
Aug 7, 2014
122 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Just saw your comment, works great for the bedroom. Might get another one for the home office.
Aug 28, 2018
1 posts
Thank you so much for your weekly info. Please include orchid flowers .
Thank you very much
Juliette
May 17, 2011
906 posts
921 upvotes
Toronto
Hoffman wrote: Bought the exact same ceiling fan back in July, is it price protected? I still have the receipt.
90 days normally for price adjustment as long as that location has stock. Or buy new and return on your way out on old bill.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Pochacco wrote: RFD meet with the famous Ju Leon ;)
Wahhhhh
hated on but respected.
Jul 3, 2008
878 posts
356 upvotes
boisbriand
jeanrobertson wrote: 90 days normally for price adjustment as long as that location has stock. Or buy new and return on your way out on old bill.
This isnt working anymore, they will look at the computer and refund you the latest price they see even with the bill... Thats what they did at boisbriand
Dec 28, 2006
810 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
Swerny wrote: I agree, other than opening night, the Overlea Costco is quiet.

I stopped in at Warden and Ellesmere last week around 5 PM and it was much quieter than usual, the gas lineup was only about 5 cars deep...which is next to nothing compared to usual for that location.
Yes, I've been to Warden and Ellesmere on a Sunday morning at 7:30am and there's a 40 minute wait for gas. I'll drive by it on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon and there's a lineup to get in the parking lot. I only ever went there to shop on weekdays, but even then it was very busy. I've never seen the gas pumps only 5 deep; maybe Overlea is helping alleviate some of the insanity.

I actually went to Overlea on a Sunday around 11am a few weeks back and it actually wasn't that bad. The Grand Opening day was madness, but it's really reasonable now and not hard to get parking. If it stays like this then they may actually get approval to open a gas station there next year.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11765 upvotes
GTA
althoma1 wrote: The crowds at the new Thorncliffe Park Costco on Overlea have really died down after the grand opening. That place is a pleasure to go to compared to the Scarborough and Yorkdale locations I used to visit before it opened (especially the Scarborough location off Warden near Ellesmere - that place is a madhouse). I'm sure the crowds will grow over the years since they've announced a big multi-condo and town house development on the Celesitica land near Don Mills and Eglinton, but that won't be completed for a few years. Right now, I'm loving the nearby access to a less crowded Costco.

I really enjoy this weekly thread and it's always very helpful. One addition that would help me is to know when the cat litter goes on sale; it's usually only a couple times a year. I try to stock up when it goes on sale, but have sometimes missed the sale as they usually don't ad it to their flyer. It's been several months since I've seen it on sale, so I'm hoping the next sale is soon. I also stock up on the big box of Quaker Oatmeal when that goes on sale, but that's a bit more frequent and is also usually in their little weekly flyer.
This location was Coca-Cola Canada's HQ and bottling plant for many years. The US bottler bought the Canadian company in 1997 and slowly kept cutting departments over the years. I worked in HQ for 10 years until they cut my entire dept. in 2005. I guess all the HQ work is done in Atlanta now and all not just part of the bottling is done in Brampton for most of the GTA.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
Had to go return something at Candiac and spotted these items when i went to get some other items (it never ends with the grocery list)

Great price reduction on the Winplus battery car booster - 49.97$

Third reduction on the fabric couch. Actual price was $800

And new parmesan shakers.
D054EDB6-9772-451C-8D9C-942CB9557E53.jpeg
15371A86-5D70-40E4-9EE9-C433A2FAEF04.jpeg
C9A4DAF4-7DFA-486E-860F-F78F535A7DA3.jpeg
F4C48E86-A619-4C62-B9B1-5D90FFB6A95A.jpeg
D27C9819-B46F-4B82-A2A8-87481549868F.jpeg
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
666 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Thanks for the post

The $199 storage shed looks like a good deal
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I got here safely. It was a long drive. Not sure if I have time, except maybe Friday.

Ju Leon...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)