Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] [Costco East] (Brossard + ???) May 04 to May 10, 2020 [Executive Only Coupons Included]...

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2020 8:29 am
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1735 posts
361 upvotes
Vaughan
coffeespill wrote: For some reason I never received the exec coupons. Will they have them available in store for exec members?
DoorCrasher wrote: If you read the thread, you'd find the answer... Executive coupons have not been sent to members byCostco because of the pandemic. You have to ask at the members desk or at the entrance. At my Costco they had those at the cash.

https://www.costco.ca/executive-coupons.html
I went to Costco a few days ago. The executive coupons are on a table near the entrance (at least at the Vaughan location they were). So you grab a booklet if you want one. I didn't grab one but had the cashier ring in a coupon for one of my items when cashing out. When I mentioned it to her, she said she knew and was going to ring it through anyway. I still don't get why these things aren't automatically discounted when they scan your exec card.

Also, Vaughan location didn't show that Hellman's Mayo was on sale this week. Sign/price showed full price of $7.xx. I asked at the cash and she said it was on sale. I tried telling her twice that the sign was wrong and she didn't understand what I was saying for some reason.
Jul 25, 2011
142 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
anyone able to post the pictures of the garden centre as well? it would be nice to know what they carry this year :) Thanks in advance!
Nov 25, 2015
70 posts
51 upvotes
Simcoe, ON
Anyone know what types of vinyl flooring Costco currently sells in their warehouses? Which colour? TIA
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4613 posts
2998 upvotes
mehtaparas wrote: anyone able to post the pictures of the garden centre as well? it would be nice to know what they carry this year :) Thanks in advance!
If you have read the thread, you'll know... At m'y Costco inly hostas and tomatoes outside. Inside they had flower pots, smaller tomatoe plants pack of 6. Taller tomato plants something like $12 each. Note much items for gardening and there weather forecasts for this weekend is... Snow...
Jul 25, 2011
142 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
DoorCrasher wrote: If you have read the thread, you'll know... At m'y Costco inly hostas and tomatoes outside. Inside they had flower pots, smaller tomatoe plants pack of 6. Taller tomato plants something like $12 each. Note much items for gardening and there weather forecasts for this weekend is... Snow...
I saw those...I meant pics of garden centre items and pricing like regular warehouse items.
Oct 7, 2010
22 posts
9 upvotes
Montreal