Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] [Costco East] (Brossard + ???) May 04 to May 10, 2020 [Executive Only Coupons Included]...

  • Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2020 8:29 am
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4593 posts
2988 upvotes
aidendanger wrote: Wow, why is it still posted on RFD site? That's disappointing. I couldn't find confirmation on Costco website.
your best bet, is what you done. Costco web site is the best source for infos regarding… Costco! ;)
Member
Jan 20, 2007
303 posts
62 upvotes
Montreal
krazykanuck wrote: .
Do you know what price they had for the play set and the outdoor pit?
Sr. Member
Nov 7, 2013
686 posts
449 upvotes
Ottawa
DoorCrasher wrote: your best bet, is what you done. Costco web site is the best source for infos regarding… Costco! ;)
Yep. Just a shame this site gets in on sharing misinformation. It should be reported. Mods get on that!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 11, 2005
7789 posts
1005 upvotes
TO
In terms of social distancing, are people following them at Costco or is it Willy nilly and no one cares? I've seen many grocery stores hire security staff lately.

Thanks OP for the effort.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Sr. Member
Nov 6, 2006
556 posts
35 upvotes
Montréal
waltereo wrote: Hi

I was looking the the Milanaise 10kg Flour 2 weeks ago but it was out of stock.

I am wondering if someone saw if they have it back on the shelves ?


Thanks
@ costco bridge there are 20 bags Milanaise flour of 10kg left .
Those bags sell really fast. I. Am lucky to have one.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
2130 posts
1626 upvotes
Markham
TorontoEh wrote: In terms of social distancing, are people following them at Costco or is it Willy nilly and no one cares? I've seen many grocery stores hire security staff lately.

Thanks OP for the effort.
Had an a-hole literally riding my tail while I was looking through the seafood bunker. I mean, if I didn’t stop running practically, he would had run me over. I blasted him for it.

Koodo $40/8GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2005
4208 posts
21810 upvotes
Montreal
w01f wrote: Do you know what price they had for the play set and the outdoor pit?
189.99 for the pit. I can’t recall the price for the play set.
Newbie
Dec 8, 2010
96 posts
20 upvotes
Granby
mk316 wrote: My experience has been that almost every executive coupon discount becomes a discount for all members in the coming weeks following the coupon.

This is just something silly to get people to think they are getting something 'extra' by being executive members.

Other than the rebate, I have not seen anything else worthwhile for the upgrade.
The cost different between regular and executive should be free with cashback. If your cashback is lower than this difference, at renewer tell them to downgrade your membership. They will want to keep you as exclusive member and credit the cost different between the two cards less your cashback.

Happened to me twice in the past.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2007
1047 posts
376 upvotes
Couldn't find any Palmolive liquid dish soap at Marche Centrale. They had liquid hand soap for $8. Not SoftSoap brand and it was for one bottle (like half of a SoftSoap duo pack). Did not buy it. Didn't want to pay that much for it. So when I run out, I'll just use bar soap to wash my hands.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
2977 posts
1835 upvotes
Montreal
RCML27 wrote: Couldn't find any Palmolive liquid dish soap at Marche Centrale. They had liquid hand soap for $8. Not SoftSoap brand and it was for one bottle (like half of a SoftSoap duo pack). Did not buy it. Didn't want to pay that much for it. So when I run out, I'll just use bar soap to wash my hands.
Palmolive has been out of stock for quite some time now, replaced by another brand that comes in three small bottles.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
31797 posts
5872 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
jzmtl wrote: Palmolive has been out of stock for quite some time now, replaced by another brand that comes in three small bottles.
Dawn?
Member
Nov 26, 2003
279 posts
80 upvotes
Ottawa
At the Ottawa Hunt Club warehouse, the staff at the door told me that you can get your tanks refilled and you can go to the tire centre to pay for it, so you don't have to wait in the lineup to get into the warehouse. I didn't need to fill up that day and haven't gone in a couple weeks though. I did see others lining up at the tire centre to pay.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4593 posts
2988 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: In terms of social distancing, are people following them at Costco or is it Willy nilly and no one cares? I've seen many grocery stores hire security staff lately.

Thanks OP for the effort.
That depends on the people. In my Costco people in general respect the rules. There are always clowns who don't care about rules, who blocks the aisle by talking on the phone for several minutes, those who read ingredientsmlist while they block all the aisle, and others who think they are invincible because they wear a mask. But in general it was good

Top