Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

[Costco East] (Brossard + ???) May 11 to May 17, 2020...

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2020 1:26 am
Dec 5, 2011
323 posts
74 upvotes
Saint-Leonard
DoorCrasher wrote: They never asked anybody to wash their hands at my Costco. Only thing they clean carts handle with Lysol or any disinfectant wipe towel
I remember when i went on March 22nd they made us clean our hands so this is why i was asking.
Last edited by Zlat11 on May 13th, 2020 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 13, 2006
86 posts
27 upvotes
Costco vaughan colossus this evening. Seems cheap for the mail locker...
Images
  • IMG-20200513-WA0010.jpeg
  • IMG-20200513-WA0019.jpeg
  • 20200513_201226.jpg
May 2, 2018
180 posts
250 upvotes
Speedbeaver wrote: does anybody know if it's all of the Kirkland diapers that are on sale or only the size 2 as in the OP's pics?
It's just the size 2. The other sizes are regular price.
Jan 28, 2019
13 posts
3 upvotes
"This one, Neutrogena Hydroboost Facial Gel Cream, 2 jars on clearance, 14.97$. One jar itself is 19.97$! Wow... So far only Brossard has them and there isn't many left..."

has anyone seen this available in any mtl costco? my commute is limited.
Mar 31, 2011
333 posts
307 upvotes
Montreal
ParisA76333 wrote: "This one, Neutrogena Hydroboost Facial Gel Cream, 2 jars on clearance, 14.97$. One jar itself is 19.97$! Wow... So far only Brossard has them and there isn't many left..."

has anyone seen this available in any mtl costco? my commute is limited.
Sold out in Brossard a few mins after inferno posting...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213928 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I was in Candiac this morning. If anyone looking for mascaras, this one is a pretty sweet deal. Each stick is about 12$, but you get 3 for 10$...

There is also the GUM soft tooth pick at 9$, 320 in a pack. Good price as Walmart sells a pack of 100 for 5$. It's sold out in Candiac now as I got the last ones.

20200514_093058.jpg
20200514_093113_HDR.jpg

Ju Leon...
Apr 30, 2016
521 posts
310 upvotes
GTA
Has anyone seen the Bike selection in Costco for Kids and for toddlers (balance bikes)? Let me know if they carry them. Thanks.
Apr 22, 2019
39 posts
15 upvotes
Zlat11 wrote: They stopped making people clean their hands with the sanitizer then ? I didn't know that.
They never made people clean their hands at Marché Central in Montreal, they just keep the carts next to the start of the line and they spray them with some kind of disinfectant. No hand-washing station or antibacterial upon entrance
Aug 26, 2011
46 posts
44 upvotes
diegosolano wrote: They never made people clean their hands at Marché Central in Montreal, they just keep the carts next to the start of the line and they spray them with some kind of disinfectant. No hand-washing station or antibacterial upon entrance
I guess hand sanitizer costs too much? :(
Should have ppl wash hands.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3746 posts
1003 upvotes
Toronto
does Costco still sell Samsung Tablets ?

dont see anything listed online and havent checked in store in awhile and need to pick one up for bday gift
Jun 13, 2017
700 posts
468 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
DoorCrasher wrote: No pics but like each year Scott's fertilizer is available. They also have liquid algae fertilizer that you spray on the lawn with your garden hose
Yea, I am wondering what kinds they have. I think I saw Scotts' 911 last year if I am not mistaken. I currently need that and am wondering if I just get it from Canadian Tire or wait for Costco.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
krazykanuck wrote:
Anyway, Came back to mention that Candiac and Brossard today are selling disposable surgical masks. 50 for $39.99. Limit 1 per cardholder.
Thanks, based on this comment I order some masks on amazon; one that actually had a few seemingly genuine positive reviews. Price was $62 for 50. Thought it was an OK deal relative to the price you mentioned but now that I'm typing this, it's quite a premium. Oh well.

Also, I'm surprised by how people on the thread seem to be going to costco so often despite the corona... especially seeing that it's costco so you're likely buying large quantities. This pandemic isn't going to last forever so I hope everyone adjusts their buying habits at least a bit simply to minimize risk.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
adhika wrote: Yea, I am wondering what kinds they have. I think I saw Scotts' 911 last year if I am not mistaken. I currently need that and am wondering if I just get it from Canadian Tire or wait for Costco.
It's Scott's summer fertilizer or whatever they call it. It's not the 911 we see on tv commercials
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
2279 posts
2192 upvotes
[...]

Anyway, thanks for OP's posts for it helps me, personally whether it worth the trip to Costco.

[...]
Last edited by Mars2012 on May 17th, 2020 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic comments removed
“Ninety percent of all human wisdom is the ability to mind your own business.”
— Robert A. Heinlein
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213928 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Costco protocols, they do have hand sanitizer at the front as they come in. They spray cleaners on the cart. All employees have masks. Lysol wipes are place around the store so if you need to wipe things down. Costco do as much as they can...

Ju Leon...
Dec 5, 2011
323 posts
74 upvotes
Saint-Leonard
diegosolano wrote: They never made people clean their hands at Marché Central in Montreal, they just keep the carts next to the start of the line and they spray them with some kind of disinfectant. No hand-washing station or antibacterial upon entrance
Thanks good to know that it was different in some stores.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)