Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

[Costco East] (Brossard + ???) May 25 to May 31, 2020...

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2020 11:45 am
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2012
1038 posts
1007 upvotes
London, ON
Pochacco wrote: I asked for the Markham location and they told me no such thing
Costcopharmacy.ca - they can import your rx and deliver to you for free via Canada Post
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
Here's what is on clearance and some other items on sale or new that I've noticed at Candiac during my visit earlier today. I'm starting with the fans as there is a heat wave occurring in the Montreal area right now, the small one for 50$ plays background noises.
CANDIAC_01.jpg
CANDIAC_02.jpg
CANDIAC_03.jpg
CANDIAC_04.jpg
CANDIAC_05.jpg
CANDIAC_06.jpg
CANDIAC_07.jpg
CANDIAC_08.jpg
CANDIAC_09.jpg
CANDIAC_10.jpg
CANDIAC_11.jpg
CANDIAC_12.jpg
CANDIAC_13.jpg
CANDIAC_14.jpg
CANDIAC_15.jpg
CANDIAC_16.jpg
CANDIAC_17.jpg
CANDIAC_18.jpg
CANDIAC_19.jpg
CANDIAC_20.jpg
CANDIAC_21.jpg
CANDIAC_22.jpg
CANDIAC_23.jpg
CANDIAC_24.jpg
CANDIAC_25.jpg
CANDIAC_26.jpg
CANDIAC_27.jpg
CANDIAC_28.jpg
CANDIAC_29.jpg
CANDIAC_30.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
Last part of Candiac. They have instock the Segway ES3 Scooter - which is a little bizarre, as Candiac is not within range of the scooter to get downtown Montreal, and living in the 'burbs - we all need CUV or SUV's ;)
CANDIAC_31.jpg
CANDIAC_32.jpg
CANDIAC_33.jpg
CANDIAC_34.jpg
CANDIAC_35.jpg
CANDIAC_36.jpg
CANDIAC_37.jpg
CANDIAC_38.jpg
CANDIAC_39.jpg
CANDIAC_40.jpg
CANDIAC_41.jpg
CANDIAC_42.jpg
CANDIAC_43.jpg
CANDIAC_44.jpg
CANDIAC_45.jpg
CANDIAC_46.jpg
CANDIAC_47.jpg
CANDIAC_48.jpg
CANDIAC_49.jpg
CANDIAC_50.jpg
CANDIAC_51.jpg
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2012
1143 posts
930 upvotes
Everywhere
diegosolano wrote: Hello, May I know the name of the Facebook where I can post a complaint ? There are so many groups that I don’t know which one is the proper one
About 1.5 months ago, I had a situation where when they were packing my stuff the cashier bent downwards and I didn’t pay much attention to it so I left, when I got home an item was missing. I went to put a complaint, so they checked the cameras and this week they called me to tell me that she put it on the lower part of the cart, which is ridiculous, just for some context this was a box no larger than 20cm by 15cm (the Bounce dryer sheets) so of course it fell and now it’s my fault that the packer put it there (when it originally was on the upper part of the cart) ?
Sorry I just needed to vent
To me it sounds like they did their due diligence by checking the cameras and verifying that the packer did not swipe/lose your item, so the onus was on you to ensure that everything you bought went from your cart to the car.
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10226 posts
3142 upvotes
Montreal
Pochacco wrote: I asked for the Markham location and they told me no such thing
Must be a Quebec thing (free delivery of medication) so you don't have to risk your life going into the crowds at Costco.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1555 posts
659 upvotes
Ottawa
krazykanuck wrote: I was told that it'll be mandatory soon.
Just like people were told they would be mandatory on May 18th?

People really need to stop spreading rumours, and cut down on the mandatory mask obsession.

Costco was doing much better weeks ago, now they have completely given up controlling the number of people in the store.

Even if it means having to wait in line outside, I would much rather be in a store where I can give people space, than in a store packed to the gills with people wearing masks.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2005
1654 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
I haven't been to Costco in weeks, are the hours back to normal in Ontario now (10am-8:30pm)? TIA
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213934 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

On their official Facebook page. This is why before I leave the store, I always check everything on my receipt and basket before leaving the store. One time they scan the item twice by accident, others scan too many items that I didn't buy from their scan cards. I never be too sure since I don't put my items in my cart.

If you did missing something and no recourse, some credit card have insurance on your purchase for lost and thief. I never used it before...
diegosolano wrote: Hello, May I know the name of the Facebook where I can post a complaint ? There are so many groups that I don’t know which one is the proper one
About 1.5 months ago, I had a situation where when they were packing my stuff the cashier bent downwards and I didn’t pay much attention to it so I left, when I got home an item was missing. I went to put a complaint, so they checked the cameras and this week they called me to tell me that she put it on the lower part of the cart, which is ridiculous, just for some context this was a box no larger than 20cm by 15cm (the Bounce dryer sheets) so of course it fell and now it’s my fault that the packer put it there (when it originally was on the upper part of the cart) ?
Sorry I just needed to vent
Ju Leon...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5291 posts
6491 upvotes
Anyone notice if any local Costcos have life jackets ?
Nov 11, 2015
283 posts
150 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
anom wrote: I haven't been to Costco in weeks, are the hours back to normal in Ontario now (10am-8:30pm)? TIA
You can check your particular store on the website but they were open until at least 8pm here in Ottawa a few weeks ago. I think they are still opening early for seniors and immuno compromised people
Mar 30, 2017
30 posts
4 upvotes
Thanks OP!

Has anyone seen the Heinz ketchup in Toronto....seems like a good deal but I have never seen this @ my local warehouse.
Oct 29, 2019
632 posts
456 upvotes
Has anyone seen the base for the ProShade umbrella in the GTA? I asked around 2 Costco’s and they indicated the base should be right beside the umbrellas but I haven’t seen them. Seems weird that there would be so many umbrellas in stock but not the base - a friend of mine said he bought the base from costco.

https://www.costco.ca/proshade-3-m-(10- ... 28322.html
Aug 8, 2006
31 posts
2 upvotes
Good evening,

Is anyone in Ottawa see any disposal Vulan gloves in stock and which Costco?Electric Light Bulb
Mar 31, 2011
333 posts
307 upvotes
Montreal
KravenHead wrote: Anyone notice if any local Costcos have life jackets ?
Back in stock as seasonal item 3 weeks ago. Many Qc stores have them : children, ladies & gents. Usually heavily discounted towards september, october months.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2006
1720 posts
4123 upvotes
Has anyone seen the dog beds at the Scarborough location?
Apr 22, 2019
39 posts
15 upvotes
I went to the Central Market earlier today, saw a big lineup, but the circuit was cut-off so I got in almost immediately. Very relaxed vibe, it almost felt as if quarantine was over and Corona Virus was a thing of the past. Even the eye center was open, I think if they continue like this, the food court will be open in a few weeks.
They were giving free masks at the entrance, but as usual with this location no hand-sanitizer or hand-washing before going in. Most of the people inside didn't know the concept of social distancing as I am always looking behind me and at one point, there was someone almost on top of me ......
Oh, Nutella seems to be on sale for 12.29 (it was 14.99 on my last visit).
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
My apologies if I missed the following... are Montreal area Costco locations now open on Sunday or are they closed? I'm guessing they'll be open since grocery stores have re-opened? Thanks!
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
deals46 wrote: My apologies if I missed the following... are Montreal area Costco locations now open on Sunday or are they closed? I'm guessing they'll be open since grocery stores have re-opened? Thanks!
Open on sundays now.