Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Executive Member Coupons are Back for the Fall!

• Last Updated:
  • May 4th, 2020 1:54 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2719 posts
6214 upvotes
Mississauga

[Costco] Costco Executive Member Coupons are Back for the Fall!

Costco executive member coupons are back for the fall. Just got them in the mail today. They are valid from September 9th to October 13th.

It looks like each page in the coupon book has different dates that coupons can be used for. These coupons can only be used if you have an Executive membership.

One item per person. One coupon per household. Only original coupons will be accepted. These coupons are valid at all Costco locations across Canada.

Sadly, the coupons don't seem to be as good as they have been in the past but still better than nothing.

Hope you get a chance to use them, and you can view the coupons in the image files that I have posted below. Enjoy!.
Images
  • 1.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 5.jpg
  • 6.jpg
  • 7.jpg
Last edited by RFDSimon on Sep 3rd, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added link
111 replies
Dec 7, 2017
57 posts
134 upvotes
I have found the past few years the coupons have gotten less and less useful. After the "week" promotion, most of the items have the same sale price but to the entire public. Essentially, the coupons are only giving Executive Members front-of-the-line access.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1865 upvotes
Ajax
And the usual dribble. The same deals are rotated weekly/monthly for regular members. Costco needs to step up their game with these "exclusive Executive Member" coupons.

And the attitude, "better than nothing" does not hold here. We pay $110/year for this added feature. lol
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19732 posts
28609 upvotes
Vancouver
mrtvgame wrote: And the usual dribble. The same deals are rotated weekly/monthly for regular members. Costco needs to step up their game with these "exclusive Executive Member" coupons.

And the attitude, "better than nothing" does not hold here. We pay $110/year for this added feature. lol
+1
These coupons make me laugh.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
7140 posts
3513 upvotes
mrtvgame wrote: And the usual dribble. The same deals are rotated weekly/monthly for regular members. Costco needs to step up their game with these "exclusive Executive Member" coupons.

we also get to use the business centre - if you enjoy 50lb bulk packs of meat or 5L bottles of salsa.... lol
Mar 20, 2016
642 posts
673 upvotes
Vancouver

You pay $110/yr for the 2% cash back. If you are not spending enough per year (>~$2500), then drop the executive.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2719 posts
6214 upvotes
Mississauga

But we also get 2% cash back which most times will end up paying for your entire membership so technically most folks aren’t really paying anyways lol
Dec 5, 2004
137 posts
86 upvotes
jpwkr1 wrote: You pay $110/yr for the 2% cash back. If you are not spending enough per year (>~$2500), then drop the executive.
Agreed. This is why I'm an Executive Member, not these deals.
Jan 2, 2015
744 posts
902 upvotes
Montréal area
For sure the 110 60 extra/year is for the 2%, but they still advertis coupon deals like it's a good value add-on, but it's not.
Last edited by bimbamboum on Sep 4th, 2019 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 26, 2014
72 posts
64 upvotes
Collingwood ON
These may be the worst coupons ever.

Almost makes me want to put my executive card through the Costco paper shredder I just bought...
Jun 28, 2015
693 posts
743 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jetertmac wrote: But we also get 2% cash back which most times will end up paying for your entire membership so technically most folks aren’t really paying anyways lol
And if you don't spend enough to offset the extra membership cost, customer service will refund it. Or so I've heard.
Sep 23, 2010
945 posts
3517 upvotes
T Dot
pistons705 wrote: These may be the worst coupons ever.

Almost makes me want to put my executive card through the Costco paper shredder I just bought...
then you can return the shredder for a full refund. and cancel your membership for the balance of your fees. win-win for you!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2784 posts
1177 upvotes
Richmond, ON
Yikes...those coupons are....
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Mar 29, 2007
340 posts
241 upvotes
Calgary
I upgraded to executive about 2 months ago and just received a coupon in the mail for a 12 pack of Kirkland croissants. Is this tied to being an executive member?
1FE1D936-FCFB-474F-99E4-F0D6E144A31E.jpeg
BAD2B125-FFB5-4196-9D2D-19AF9F4D7E6E.jpeg
Last edited by pegasus81 on Sep 3rd, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
4501 posts
2892 upvotes
Toronto, ON
pegasus81 wrote: I upgraded to executive about 2 months ago and just received a coupon in the mail for a free box of croissants. Is this tied to being an executive member?
Make sure to check the expiry date of those croissants..lol
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7282 posts
1820 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Pretty sure I saw the mini chocolate bars had the same discount last week for everybody.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Dec 27, 2007
725 posts
573 upvotes
pegasus81 wrote: I upgraded to executive about 2 months ago and just received a coupon in the mail for a free box of croissants. Is this tied to being an executive member?
It is offered only to NEW Executive members.
Jan 16, 2009
523 posts
315 upvotes
Vancouver
Just a heads up, for any items that are taxable (GST or HST), taxes will apply to the full price, and then discounted with the coupon price.

When the items go on sale, the amount discounted is not taxed at all.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
6241 posts
708 upvotes
Surprisingly, these deals are perfect for me. I'll probably end up using about half of them actually...

For once, I'm actually happy with these coupons.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)