Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco fragrances (Creed Aventus, Tom Ford, Hermes, etc) - $69.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2019 7:51 pm
Aug 13, 2008
160 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
I bought Prada l'Homme today, which is a good deal. It's usually about $80-$90 at best anywhere else, so decent deal for $70.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
24632 posts
2668 upvotes
Hamilton
def47 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 6:02 pm
there's more than 5 tom fords.. which one are you looking for?
Neroli
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
20869 posts
10129 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Def47s finding SMWs like it’s going out of style.

Bud pick one up for me?
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
1615 posts
314 upvotes
Calgary
charmz wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 3:52 pm
Dior Sauvage 60ml and wants to save the hassle of digging at Costco let me know.
Can offer at cost.
Is Sauvage at Costco as well???
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2009
1232 posts
919 upvotes
Prada L’Homme 100ml is $99.99 at Fragbuy

Better deal, IMO.

You can’t get Chanel at a lot of discounters so the Bleu de Chanel might be a good pick up. Not sure what retail is.

I’d you like Neroli Portofino, check out Ferrari Bright Neroli. Very similar scent and can be purchased at Fragbuy for less than Costco. It’s a unisex frag that leans more feminine. Not every guy would want to wear it.

DG The One is ETD concentration. Smells amazing but performance is lacking. For that price you may want to grab the EDP instead from FragBuy

Black Orchid I have a 50ml from last year that I’ll never use. My wife has a bottle that is going to last the next 10+ years.
Dec 18, 2016
101 posts
111 upvotes
Deemo wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 6:53 pm

Costco has Dior EAU Sauvage, Not “Dior Sauvage”
Koodo customer: $75 20 Gb + 1000 international minutes
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1711 posts
277 upvotes
mrmanpreetsingh wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 7:09 pm
Costco has Dior EAU Sauvage, Not “Dior Sauvage”
Your wrong. I have seen both versions now and picked this up today from Costco that I will let go at cost if anyone wants it.
Images
  • 20180812_191139.jpg
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
20869 posts
10129 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I need to do a bit of self reflection to figure out why this whole Costco situation annoys the hell out of me.
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Aug 13, 2008
160 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Re: Prada L'Homme, fair point but they also charge $9 for shipping from what I saw, so $70 for 50 ML versus about $110 for 100 ML.
Easto wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 7:03 pm

Better deal, IMO.

You can’t get Chanel at a lot of discounters so the Bleu de Chanel might be a good pick up. Not sure what retail is.

I’d you like Neroli Portofino, check out Ferrari Bright Neroli. Very similar scent and can be purchased at Fragbuy for less than Costco. It’s a unisex frag that leans more feminine. Not every guy would want to wear it.

DG The One is ETD concentration. Smells amazing but performance is lacking. For that price you may want to grab the EDP instead from FragBuy

Black Orchid I have a 50ml from last year that I’ll never use. My wife has a bottle that is going to last the next 10+ years.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2007
5023 posts
899 upvotes
Peterborough
Been able to snag TDH, Aventus and Valentuno Uomo Intensive previous years. VUI is by far my #1. Anything similar to it this year?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
20869 posts
10129 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
dutchca wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 8:07 pm
Been able to snag TDH, Aventus and Valentuno Uomo Intensive previous years. VUI is by far my #1. Anything similar to it this year?
Not much is similar to VUI. Excellent fragrance imo. The iris explosion at the opening is intriguing and the vanilla dry down is epic. I grew to love the iris opening.

This is a fragrance that’s one of a kind and stands on its own.
May 19, 2015
186 posts
171 upvotes
These were 50 then 60 now 70. Good luck Costco.
Thatsamazing wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 9:58 am
Just saw costco fragrances are back ..
Popular ones for this year are attached in the photos .good luck guys
Mar 7, 2011
220 posts
219 upvotes
Grabbed prada luna rossa carbon, chanel platinum egoiste and chanel allure homme since my collection is missing those.
Easto wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 7:03 pm

Better deal, IMO.

you're absolutely right about bright neroli. I have it and it actually has even better composition and better longevity. It's actually not more feminine. I find that guys wear it more often. They're all inspired by the original 4711 but that unfortunately has almost 0 longevity.
Deemo wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 6:53 pm
You're better off getting Prada luna rossa carbon which smells exactly the same ( a little more well rounded) and instead of 60ml it's the 100ml for the same price.
dutchca wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 8:07 pm
Closest thing you can get to a good iris fragrance at costco is prada l'homme 50 or 60ml can't recall. Otherwise if you're looking for a close VUI cheapy, you can pick up Zara 9.0 (100ml ) from the closest zara store for $20
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2055 posts
270 upvotes
doctag wrote:
Aug 12th, 2018 9:20 pm
Grabbed prada luna rossa carbon, chanel platinum egoiste and chanel allure homme since my collection is missing those.

you're absolutely right about bright neroli. I have it and it actually has even better composition and better longevity. It's actually not more feminine. I find that guys wear it more often. They're all inspired by the original 4711 but that unfortunately has almost 0 longevity.

You're better off getting Prada luna rossa carbon which smells exactly the same ( a little more well rounded) and instead of 60ml it's the 100ml for the same price.

Closest thing you can get to a good iris fragrance at costco is prada l'homme 50 or 60ml can't recall. Otherwise if you're looking for a close VUI cheapy, you can pick up Zara 9.0 (100ml ) from the closest zara store for $20
m
I love the opening on Carbon, it's a solid scent, I find the drydown a bit too sweet/red for me though. Just a question, since you seem to know a lot about scents. My favorite is Givenchy Play Sport, but it doesn't last more than 30 minutes, you know anything like it that lasts/projects longer?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)