Aug 13, 2006
1737 posts
327 upvotes
ericlewis91 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 12:57 pm

OK you saved me the trip, live close... wanted to find Hermes
nasa25 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 1:08 pm
I’ll sell you a bottle at cost if you want it (if you’re having trouble finding one at Costco). I got 2 last year and have no shelf room for the other one. Too many frags in my collection now lol.

Although fragrancebuy.ca has TDH testers for a really good price so you could just do that as well.
You should take that offer if you want TDH.
Last years are double the size for $10 less!
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21086 posts
10548 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
charmz wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 1:18 pm
You should take that offer if you want TDH.
Last years are double the size for $10 less!
I’m pretty sure it’s 100ml bottles I have

Fragbuy has the same thing too though.

https://fragrancebuy.ca/products/hermesterre-man

100ml tester for $71.95. I think I paid like $69 or so last year (for the fragbuy tester). So same price pretty much.

One of my bottles are from fragbuy. The other is from Costco. Costco bottle was $59 I guess.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Jul 6, 2008
970 posts
237 upvotes
GTA
nasa25 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 1:08 pm
I’ll sell you a bottle at cost if you want it (if you’re having trouble finding one at Costco). I got 2 last year and have no shelf room for the other one. Too many frags in my collection now lol.

Although fragrancebuy.ca has TDH testers for a really good price so you could just do that as well.
which scent?
Mar 3, 2009
69 posts
7 upvotes
Hey I’m located in Montreal. Tried a few places this morning and found nothing. I’m actually quite exhausted and just wanted to have this Creed Aventus bottle. If a kind soul, somehow, managed to grab 2 and wouldn’t mind parting with one. I’m willing to pay a bit extra. My tired legs will be forever greatful!
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21086 posts
10548 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
ericlewis91 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 2:30 pm
which scent?
TDH
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21086 posts
10548 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Ghost Hound wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 2:37 pm
Hey I’m located in Montreal. Tried a few places this morning and found nothing. I’m actually quite exhausted and just wanted to have this Creed Aventus bottle. If a kind soul, somehow, managed to grab 2 and wouldn’t mind parting with one. I’m willing to pay a bit extra. My tired legs will be forever greatful!
Bud just get a decant off reddit. Save your sanity.

Employees are gonna take most of the Aventus.

If I find some I’ll sell you one at cost. But I wouldn’t go out of my way to hit up like a million Costco’s looking for Aventus. It’s not worth it.
Mar 3, 2009
69 posts
7 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 2:56 pm
Bud just get a decant off reddit. Save your sanity.

Employees are gonna take most of the Aventus.

If I find some I’ll sell you one at cost. But I wouldn’t go out of my way to hit up like a million Costco’s looking for Aventus. It’s not worth it.
Yeah, I tried this morning and honestly, it's annoying. You can clearly see certain bottles were taken very quickly. Anyway, I appreciate your offer!
I already see some people posting them on Kijiji for crazy amounts...
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21086 posts
10548 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Ghost Hound wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 3:05 pm
Yeah, I tried this morning and honestly, it's annoying. You can clearly see certain bottles were taken very quickly. Anyway, I appreciate your offer!
I already see some people posting them on Kijiji for crazy amounts...
Yup people selling the aventus for like $250-500 should be ashamed of themselves. Costco Aventus shouldn’t be a god damn side business for anyone.

I’ll hit up a few over the next few weeks. If I find any I’m buying every last bottle to keep one and sell the the rest at cost.
Mar 3, 2009
69 posts
7 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 3:20 pm
Yup people selling the aventus for like $250-500 should be ashamed of themselves. Costco Aventus shouldn’t be a god damn side business for anyone.

I’ll hit up a few over the next few weeks. If I find any I’m buying every last bottle to keep one and sell the the rest at cost.
Will do the same!
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
1636 posts
694 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
No creed in Ancaster or St Catherine’s. I tear down the entire pallet and re-stack neatly with the extra supports back in place. Ends up neater when I leave than when I arrive. Also nothing in Stoney creek, they had a sign up...

Looks like hoarders grabbed everything already only day one.. Kijiji has lots for sale. The sad part is that Costco managers are also scalping, back 2 years ago I bought a bottle of 16x01 for $200, googled the guys name and found him on linked-in, a 20 year employee merch manager for Costco Richmond hill, another sellers name came back manager Costco K/W.
Images
  • 7533388C-FD62-49CE-BD2E-B6AD26EDFF2E.jpeg
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21086 posts
10548 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
https://smellyfinger.wordpress.com/contact/home/

100ml of 17v01 for $148USD ($200 CAD) including shipping.

Save your sanity people.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4050 posts
1358 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 4:20 pm
https://smellyfinger.wordpress.com/contact/home/

100ml of 17v01 for $148USD ($200 CAD) including shipping.

Save your sanity people.
SmellyFinger used to sell different batches as 16A01. Just for that lame move, I wouldn't buy anything from that guy.

You can probably find a new retail bottle for 200$ anyway, on kijiji.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21086 posts
10548 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
def47 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 4:36 pm
SmellyFinger used to sell different batches as 16A01. Just for that lame move, I wouldn't buy anything from that guy.

You can probably find a new retail bottle for 200$ anyway, on kijiji.
Yeah I have 50ml of his 16a01. Or at least that’s what I was told. I heard about that drama. My batch smells pretty good and definitely a fruitier batch.

Zee on reddit is also good for splits. If you can find a retail bottle for $200 then that’d work as well. I’m just personally opposed to giving Costco Aventus resellers profit.

Too much drama in this perfume game lol
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4050 posts
1358 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 4:39 pm
Yeah I have 50ml of his 16a01. Or at least that’s what I was told. I heard about that drama. My batch smells pretty good and definitely a fruitier batch.

Zee on reddit is also good for splits. If you can find a retail bottle for $200 then that’d work as well. I’m just personally opposed to giving Costco Aventus resellers profit.

Too much drama in this perfume game lol
Zee frags is the BEST splitter I found :)
If you can negotiate a retail bottle on kijiji down to $200, you have to tell yourself that you somewhat scammed that guy :P Since these bottles easily sells for 330$ online. ($250usd)
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21086 posts
10548 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
def47 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 4:50 pm
Zee frags is the BEST splitter I found :)
If you can negotiate a retail bottle on kijiji down to $200, you have to tell yourself that you somewhat scammed that guy :P Since these bottles easily sells for 330$ online. ($250usd)
Yeah I guess $200 would be a good price. But it would be better if people just bought one for personal use and left the others for people that actually want to enjoy Aventus. Profit can be made by actually working for a living. At least that’s the way I see it.

Guess that’s too idealistic of a view though.