• Feb 1st, 2022 1:08 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 17, 2019
13 posts
232 upvotes

[Costco] Costco Jan 31 to Feb 27, 2022 Savings booklet

Costco east savings brooklet valid from Jan 31 to Feb 27, 2022.
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
70 replies
May 25, 2020
110 posts
99 upvotes
Thanks for posting. Does anyone have those pans that can comment on quality. Thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
3568 posts
2530 upvotes
how do i use/get these coupons? Is it only on an app, or do they have to mail it to me

The 2018 balderson reserve cheese is nice 500g for $10 after coupon
May 31, 2009
117 posts
145 upvotes
evilYoda wrote: how do i use/get these coupons? Is it only on an app, or do they have to mail it to me

Think it's instant, so you just need to buy it during the sale period
Nov 25, 2020
75 posts
151 upvotes
Damn it Costco, wallet not safe!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
5420 posts
3460 upvotes
SW ON
evilYoda wrote: how do i use/get these coupons? Is it only on an app, or do they have to mail it to me

You are a member and don't know?
Dec 4, 2008
210 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
Ivory on sale! Thanks OP - pretty sure my mail's been delayed a bit with the recent snow lol
Sep 16, 2016
25 posts
67 upvotes
Welcome to Costco/RFD buddy. They mail you the coupons. Some are also published on their site. The coupons can be used in store or online (depends on the coupon). In store, often the cashier will automatically adjust the price based on your membership and apply the coupon on their own but sometimes I’ve found that I need to give them the coupon. Some coupons are for executive members only for example.
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
13274 posts
169753 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

I guess no point posting it as I got mine this morning...

Ju Leon...
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
22673 posts
10484 upvotes
Toronto
alpovs wrote: You are a member and don't know?
How do you get these in the MAIL is the better question. OP looks like they came in the mail and they are covering their address.
I never get these in the mail, I just pick them up in the warehouse or read about it online.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2658 posts
1770 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
For those that are patient with new members who ask questions - THANK YOU
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
4978 posts
5716 upvotes
GTA
dealdrone1 wrote: Welcome to Costco/RFD buddy. They mail you the coupons. Some are also published on their site. The coupons can be used in store or online (depends on the coupon). In store, often the cashier will automatically adjust the price based on your membership and apply the coupon on their own but sometimes I’ve found that I need to give them the coupon. Some coupons are for executive members only for example.
Only executive members coupons need to actually be scanned/applied. All these type are automatically applied when the item is scanned, the cashier doesn't have to do anything extra.
Aug 6, 2019
806 posts
1345 upvotes
Ontario
DaVibe wrote: How do you get these in the MAIL is the better question. OP looks like they came in the mail and they are covering their address.
I never get these in the mail, I just pick them up in the warehouse or read about it online.
They mail it out. You have to opt into it. You can do so in the app or the website under your profile, preferences.
Jul 8, 2019
981 posts
811 upvotes
Any idea how's the Stanley hand truck? Do professional movers use it? Are there any additional features to look for?
Apr 10, 2006
667 posts
526 upvotes
To people asking, like @tew said, only executive member coupons need to be brought into store in order to redeem. For executive members, these coupons are always mailed to you. If you lost yours or didn't get it, you can ask for it from the front desk (from what I remember other members said). These coupons will always say executive members only.

As for regular coupons, you don't need to worry about it. These items will already be marked down on the days they're valid in store for everyone. So you just go in, go get the item and it'll be discounted at the register.
Oct 20, 2019
528 posts
1005 upvotes
Ottawa

It's 10.99

Don't be fooled by marketing tricks Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Dec 16, 2007
876 posts
427 upvotes
Mississauga
Yup, you pay taxes on the original full price, then coupon is applied after the taxes, so not sure how they even get away with listing it the way they do.
aouniat wrote: It's 10.99

Don't be fooled by marketing tricks Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Apr 10, 2006
667 posts
526 upvotes
dragonflower77 wrote: Yup, you pay taxes on the original full price, then coupon is applied after the taxes, so not sure how they even get away with listing it the way they do.
I don't think so. It's fuil price - coupon = sub-total * tax = total price. Just looking at the receipt I have in front of me and that's how it's calculated.

I think what you're talking about is those "cash coupons" that they give you after spending $x. That's how they calculate things with those.