• Apr 3rd, 2019 6:56 pm
[OP]
Feb 27, 2009
29 posts
44 upvotes
Arviat

[Costco] Costco Kirkland aspirin 81 mg 335s $4.99 UPDATED

IMG_20190410_095715.jpg
This is an unbelievable price for Kirkland branded daily 81mg aspirin. Count 335. This seems to be the regular price. Seen at Elgin Mills and Leslie Richmond Hill

Added picture and adjusted price.
Last edited by colinm44 on Apr 10th, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
4 replies
Aug 8, 2007
529 posts
377 upvotes
The .97 cent price means it is on clearance. I recall seeing an asterisk earlier which means it won’t be reordered so if I am correct buy while you can. The regular price here was a much lower price than name brand to begin with so a very good deal. I am not a doctor but I have heard from Dr. Radio that the benefits of daily low aspirin doses are questionable and may only be of benefit to certain people. Unrelated but on topic I was just in Costco’s in Florida and was going to pick up some headache relief pills but after f(x) conversion our prices were better. Can’t say the same about our pizza though as the US slices were much better than the ones we get so they must be cutting back on the quality in Canada to compensate but as this and the hot dog are loss leaders which haven’t increased in price since 1985 I guess we shouldn’t complain too much.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8709 posts
1659 upvotes
I think the regular retail on this is $4.99 as I have purchased it in the past. Reading that article linked above has made me reconsider using it. I don't think I'll be using it daily anymore, for cardiac emergencies sure.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
May 17, 2011
562 posts
526 upvotes
Toronto
colinm44 wrote: This is an unbelievable price for Kirkland branded daily 81mg aspirin. Count 335. This seems to be the regular price. Seen at Elgin Mills and Leslie Richmond Hill
I’m seeing 4.99 in Newmarket, so yes it is the regular price and not clearance.
If you use daily aspirin then this is a great deal.