Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco Kitchenaid Pro 6qt. $299

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2020 9:01 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 13, 2008
35 posts
36 upvotes

[Costco] Costco Kitchenaid Pro 6qt. $299

Starting Nov 9th Costco will have their Kitchenaid 6qt pro mixer on sale for $299 instead of the regular $379. If you have purchased a membership renewal voucher and have the 50 off 250 promo, this can be a great deal for $249... Just in time for Xmas Baking...
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 7th, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
154 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 17, 2004
2955 posts
419 upvotes
Ottawa
Picked one up today, hoping to go back to get the price adjusted. Think it's gonna be a hot seller!
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Newbie
Nov 5, 2011
91 posts
51 upvotes
Markham
I bought it at $379 on Jun. Anyone know what's the Costco refund or price adjust policy? 90 days only?
Member
User avatar
Dec 22, 2011
412 posts
510 upvotes
teamwork1223 wrote: I bought it at $379 on Jun. Anyone know what's the Costco refund or price adjust policy? 90 days only?
30
Newbie
Aug 13, 2020
21 posts
91 upvotes
teamwork1223 wrote: I bought it at $379 on Jun. Anyone know what's the Costco refund or price adjust policy? 90 days only?
So you’ve had it for around 6 months, probably used it quite a bit, and now you want to return it to get a new one at the promotional price so you can save $80? Come on man don’t be so cheap.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 21, 2005
2354 posts
663 upvotes
Lévis
As always: KA lift bowls tend to have better deals than tilt bowl. They are also more powerfull, good if you need it. But they are more tall and heavy. Be carefull to buy a price over a product that fits your needs.
Pourquoi pas?
Newbie
Aug 26, 2020
13 posts
4 upvotes
Does anyone has model #, wattage, what's included, etc. - more details? Picture? Thank you.
Sr. Member
May 5, 2006
697 posts
388 upvotes
Toronto
freakx2001 wrote: Picked one up today, hoping to go back to get the price adjusted. Think it's gonna be a hot seller!
Which location? I asked a few couple days ago and none had stock
Sr. Member
Sep 11, 2011
659 posts
728 upvotes
Toronto
markol wrote: Which location? I asked a few couple days ago and none had stock
Many locations got their stock within the last week. I’d call back and ask if they have any in stock, and if not, ask if they are on the way.

I haven’t noticed these online, but it’s possible they are holding out until Monday’s sale. Or, they reserved all stock for warehouses.

Ps. Attached is an old photo with some details on it.
Images
  • BA8AF477-BA12-4666-A4E7-1FDC8FD71CA5.jpeg
Sr. Member
Aug 16, 2009
566 posts
454 upvotes
freakx2001 wrote: Picked one up today, hoping to go back to get the price adjusted. Think it's gonna be a hot seller!
Which location? Went to Gloucester this morning and they didn't have any.
Newbie
Nov 6, 2020
1 posts
Will it be an online available item? Currently it's only available in US and there isn't even a page for it on the Canadian costco website.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2007
2499 posts
1206 upvotes
Edmonton
Noboss wrote: If you have purchased a membership renewal voucher and have the 50 off 250 promo, this can be a great deal for $249
Hopefully it goes on sale online to use the $50 promo. Fingers crossed!!
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 13, 2008
35 posts
36 upvotes
The sale doesn"t start until Nov 9th and I asked in store it will be available for online purchase as well, so you can use the 50 off 250 code if you have one.
Last edited by Noboss on Nov 7th, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 13, 2008
35 posts
36 upvotes
AnmolA43284 wrote: Will it be an online available item? Currently it's only available in US and there isn't even a page for it on the Canadian costco website.
It will be available in warehouse and online.
Newbie
Jul 23, 2008
26 posts
2 upvotes
What is this membership renewal voucher for $50 off $250? I have never gotten one for renewing my membership.
Jr. Member
Aug 28, 2007
191 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
teamwork1223 wrote: I bought it at $379 on Jun. Anyone know what's the Costco refund or price adjust policy? 90 days only?
Last time I checked was 90. you're outside of that.
fazjl92 wrote: So you’ve had it for around 6 months, probably used it quite a bit, and now you want to return it to get a new one at the promotional price so you can save $80? Come on man don’t be so cheap.


Nothing wrong with asking for price adjustment if you recently bought it. That's not refunding and getting a new one.

My wife was previously under the impression that Costco's price adjustment/refund policy was 1 year. Apparently it's only 90 days.
Sr. Member
May 5, 2006
775 posts
233 upvotes
SPARTACVS wrote: As always: KA lift bowls tend to have better deals than tilt bowl. They are also more powerfull, good if you need it. But they are more tall and heavy. Be carefull to buy a price over a product that fits your needs.
I would qualify this slightly - I have a lift bowl and it's more convenient because while my cabinets can accommodate the height (barely) I don't know if they would easily accommodate the tilt head.

(Also, Serious Eats mentioned that sometimes the base on the tilt head bowls makes them unsuitable for bain marie applications, as they hold too much heat when removed from the heat source.)

Top