• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2020 6:05 pm
[OP]
Jun 5, 2012
185 posts
207 upvotes
NEPEAN

[Costco] Costco - Manna Insulated wine tumblers - $23 for 4

Thought this was a pretty good deal for insulated tumblers. We'll be using these on the deck this year for mixes and the like. Nice colours too. Pretty good price at around $5 each (give or take).

With all the beer we've been buying this might keep them cool for a little longer. :)
18 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1602 posts
8133 upvotes
Great deal for these, but several reviews state the coating comes off in the dishwasher and box says "hand wash only".

Going to pass for that reason - if I have to hand wash these so they don't get wrecked, I'll probably just stop using them.
Oct 2, 2018
249 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
It is a heck of a good deal, a single tumbler at some stores will cost as much as the group of four. At $5 off the already great price it's an easy buy.

If they have them at the store when i go this week this will be on my list.

Thanks for posting,
Aug 5, 2010
163 posts
193 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I bought them in store for $17.99
Nov 18, 2006
545 posts
220 upvotes
Leverage wrote: Great deal for these, but several reviews state the coating comes off in the dishwasher and box says "hand wash only".

Going to pass for that reason - if I have to hand wash these so they don't get wrecked, I'll probably just stop using them.
If box says "hand wash only" why would people complain about coating coming off in dishwasher? But I am guessing they shouldn't go in dishwasher if the heat is bad for vacuum sealed stainless - could crack the seal and lose insulation.
I have a set of these from last season and they are great.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14279 posts
2323 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Manna bottles lose their cooling capability, and warranty is useless. Perhaps Costco will cover. Have bought 4 of them and all of them dont loose their ability to keep cool after few months.

While free bottles from conferences etc are still great.
May 14, 2006
251 posts
11 upvotes
London
mathomas wrote: If box says "hand wash only" why would people complain about coating coming off in dishwasher? But I am guessing they shouldn't go in dishwasher if the heat is bad for vacuum sealed stainless - could crack the seal and lose insulation.
I have a set of these from last season and they are great.
Not sure what it says on the box, but it says dishwasher safe on the bottom of the tumbler on the ones we bought last year. Can confirm that the coating is coming off of 2 of the 4 tumblers we bought.
Nov 9, 2005
206 posts
249 upvotes
Had these over a year now. Love them. Double walled so they don't evaporate water on the sides when holding them. Keeps drinks cold for a long time and hot drinks hot.

Cons - size is a bit small.

Was on sale in store last week for 5 bucks off = $17.99.
Apr 24, 2012
80 posts
24 upvotes
Kelowna
I bought these yesterday in store (BC) for $17.99, so still on sale.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2008
1224 posts
234 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
Currently drinking out of one. Use them for hot and cold, amazing for the price. Great to use on the deck/patio for cold drinks, or coffee and tea. Outside is only starting to peel after heavy use, but at the price, I don't care.
Jan 8, 2007
542 posts
167 upvotes
Edmonton
Mine state on the bottom they are dishwasher safe. All 4 are peeling. I liked the colors but they also look good with just the brushed steel. They don't keep things cold as long as they used to.

I spoke to CostCo about it; they said to talk to the company about it; the company says to return to costco. Costco says no way. That's a manufacturers defect, has to go through them.
I got kicked out of Chapters because I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.