Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Markham (on Yorktech) Deals excluding TVs/computers/ clothings/bedding items/books

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 9:43 am
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25026 posts
202509 upvotes
GTA
kid3 wrote: Thanks OP! Love these Costco picture!

The D-link mesh router, wonder if I need to get two units to get the mesh network . From the picture it only includes one.

Looking for a new router!
I was looking for one a few months ago and was going to go mesh, except most that I found were at least $250 or more with a router and an access point. Then I was reading about the Asus RT-AC86U (single router) on RFD, well-reviewed and recommended. Bought for $167 on sale from The Source and it has AIMesh, so could expand with another unit if need be. I am very impressed with this router - covering an 1800 sq ft house with no issues/dead spots like I had with my old D-Link. Speeds have improved quite a bit as well.

So the moral of the story is, look into a decent single unit router before you convince yourself that you need a mesh unit with 2-3 access points that may cost you a fair bit more. Preferably a unit that you can expand on afterwards if it is warranted.
May 19, 2019
94 posts
83 upvotes
Is there any kayak available? Could not find anywhere. Thanks !
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2002
2426 posts
1642 upvotes
Toronto
Those french macarons are surprisingly decent. Yes, not as good as the proper ones from a bake shop, but at around 45 cents each, you'll feel less guilty pigging out on them vs spending $3 each.
20 Years of 100% Positive Feedback

EBAY / HEATWARE / RFD
Jan 12, 2007
558 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! When are you going back ? I might have to time my visits with your helpful posts going forward.
Jun 15, 2008
827 posts
215 upvotes
Markham
Driftwood wrote: Those french macarons are surprisingly decent. Yes, not as good as the proper ones from a bake shop, but at around 45 cents each, you'll feel less guilty pigging out on them vs spending $3 each.
The amount of sugar on those things tho....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)