Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Member Appreciation is Back !! $400 this time on spend of $3000.

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2022 3:51 am
Dec 16, 2019
345 posts
636 upvotes
Vancouver

[Costco] Costco Member Appreciation is Back !! $400 this time on spend of $3000.

How it works:

1. Add eligible items worth $3,000 or more to your cart.
2. At check out, enter promo code "PROMO2022" in the "Apply Promo Code" field.
3. Promo code is applied successfully when “Promotion code has been applied” appears within the order summary along with a deduction of $0.01.
4. Within 5-7 business days from the date the complete Costco.ca order has shipped, you will receive an email with your Costco Digital Shop Card.

Terms and Conditions

* Promotion valid for legal residents of Canada, 18 years of age or older (at the time of participation), who are Costco members in good standing with a valid Canadian mailing address, who make a Costco Canada merchandise purchase of $3,000 or more worth of eligible products on Costco.ca (in one transaction, before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping is included in the quoted price, and after any other coupons or discounts are applied) from July 12, 2022 at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time through July 13, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time (an “Eligible Order”).

Maximum of one (1) $400 Costco Digital Shop Card is available to a Costco member (membership number) during the promotional period, subject to the terms and conditions. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centre, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca, on Costcopharmacy.ca, on Sameday.costco.ca, on Memejour.costco.ca, on Instacart.ca/store/costco-canada/ or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards (Digital or Physical), gift cards, certificates and tickets, tires, travel, membership, membership renewals, gifts of membership, custom installation or custom merchandise orders. Only one Costco.ca account per Costco member is eligible to participate in this promotion. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice. Price adjustments cannot be combined with previous promotions and discounts. Future Price Adjustments are not permitted on items purchased during this Spend & Get promotion.

The $400 Costco Digital Shop Card is delivered to the ‘Bill To’ email address on the purchaser’s Costco.ca account within 5 to 7 business days from the date that the complete Costco.ca order has shipped, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions. No responsibility is assumed by Costco for any deliveries that are returned as undeliverable, or for any Costco Digital Shop Card after it has been sent to the customer via email.

If it is discovered by Costco that any person has attempted to use multiple names, multiple identities, multiple accounts and/or any other means not in keeping with Costco’s interpretation of these terms and conditions to participate in or to disrupt this promotion, then they may be disqualified from participation in this promotion in the sole and absolute discretion of Costco. The Costco Digital Shop Card will immediately be void if Costco determines that it was at any time obtained illegally (including by fraud) or if it is altered. The Costco Digital Shop Card is not redeemable for cash.

For full terms and conditions regarding the Costco Digital Shop Card, visit the product page on Costco.ca.

FAQ
(For complete details, refer to the above Terms and Conditions.)

How do I earn a $400 Costco Digital Shop Card for Costco.ca purchases?
A $400 Costco Digital Shop Card is awarded on eligible Costco.ca purchases of $3,000 or more when the Promo Code “PROMO2022” is entered by a Costco member at checkout from July 12 to 13, 2022.

Where do I enter the Promo Code ?
The Promo Code is entered at checkout under Order Summary.

What happens if I forget to enter the Promo Code at checkout during the promotion?
The Promo Code must be entered at checkout in order for an eligible purchase to qualify for this promotion.

Must I spend $3,000 in one Costco.ca purchase?
Yes. Purchases must total $3,000 or more in one transaction, before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping is included in the quoted price.

Can I earn multiple Costco Digital Shop Cards in a single transaction?
No. Only one (1) $400 Costco Digital Shop Card can be earned in a single transaction.

How many $400 Costco Digital Shop Cards can I earn?
A maximum of one (1) Costco Digital Shop Card can be earned per Costco member during the promotional period, subject to the terms and conditions. Only one Costco.ca account per Costco member is eligible to participate in this promotion.

When will I receive the $400 Costco Digital Shop Card?
The $400 Costco Digital Shop Card is delivered to the “Bill To” email address on the purchaser’s Costco.ca account within 5 to 7 business days from the date the complete Costco.ca order has shipped.

What are the restrictions for this promotion?
This offer is not valid for Costco Canada purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centre, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca, on Costcopharmacy.ca, on Sameday.costco.ca, on Memejour.costco.ca, on Instacart.ca/store/costco-canada/ or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards (Digital or Physical), gift cards, certificates and tickets, tires, travel, membership, membership renewals, gifts of membership, custom installation or custom merchandise orders.

Who do I contact if I do not receive my $400 Costco Digital Shop Card?
Please allow up to 5-7 business days from the date your complete Costco.ca order has shipped for email delivery of the $400 Costco Digital Shop Card. Please make sure to check your spam folder for the Costco Digital Shop Card delivery email. If your $400 Costco Digital Shop Card is delayed, please contact Customer Service

How can I redeem a Costco Digital Shop Card?
The Costco Digital Shop Card can be used in any Costco Wholesale warehouse in Canada and on Costco.ca. To check the balance of your Costco Digital Shop Card, use visit the Costco Shop Card Balance page or call 1-877-233-6764.

To learn more about Costco Digital Shop Cards, visit the Costco Digital Shop Card product page on Costco.ca or visit our customer service self-service site. Not a member? Join today
<< Without my haterz, I'm nothing >>
1 reply