Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco Membership Promo with Virgin Mobile: $40 off $200 Regular, $80 off $200 Executive

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2020 7:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
1970 posts
1039 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] Costco Membership Promo with Virgin Mobile: $40 off $200 Regular, $80 off $200 Executive

For Virgin Mobile or Virgin Home Internet users only. Check your My Benefits app for your individualized coupon code.

While the terms state that it is for new members or former memberships that expired over 18 months ago, many people are able to use it to renew. Please share your experiences in the comments!

Sign up for a Costco Membership at Costco.ca and get an online voucher for up to $80 to use at Costco.ca! Take your pick from the eligible Memberships:

Sign up for a Gold Star Membership and get a $40 online voucher to use on a minimum $200 purchase at Costco.ca.
Sign up for an Executive Membership and get an $80 online voucher for a minimum $200 purchase at Costco.ca.
(Just think of all the goodies you could get!)

Get your promo code now and use it to sign up online for your Costco Membership here: https://www.costco.ca/join-costco-quick.html

Heads Up!
Home Phone and Home Internet only Members can only redeem this benefit using the My Benefits App on Wi-Fi.

Why?
This code is sent by a text message that only works with our mobile plans.

GOOD TO KNOW

Offer expires April 30, 2020, promo code valid until June 7, 2020.
One promo code per Member.
Promo code can only be used one time.
Online voucher eligible for online purchases of $200 or more before taxes.
Online voucher will be sent to the member's email address within 2 weeks of successful completion of the sign up process.
A Gold Star Membership is $60 per year (plus applicable taxes).
An Executive Membership is $120 per year (plus applicable taxes).
Full offer Terms & Conditions here: https://benefits.virginmobile.ca/en/mem ... o-new.html
Best Deals: Star Alliance Silver without even flying= FREE
Fido CAN/USA Unlimited, CID/VM/SMS 2gb $33/month
3 Logitech X-230 Speakers (150% PM at Staples) = $13 each (I bought 3!)[/B]
15 replies
Apr 21, 2009
188 posts
206 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Got both coupon, now just debating which one is the better deal to use. $20 off or $80 off. Hmmm
Nov 17, 2014
325 posts
255 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The problem is that most of the items online are priced higher than in store. At the end it won't be much of a saving even with the coupons.
Koodo
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
1970 posts
1039 upvotes
Montreal
susan_2020 wrote: Thanks OP.
Got both coupon, now just debating which one is the better deal to use. $20 off or $80 off. Hmmm
You got the coupon right away?
Nov 23, 2017
172 posts
33 upvotes
Can I renew my membership it's expiring soon?
Also this is for virgin mobile cell phone customers or only home phone ?
Dec 5, 2013
8 posts
New Westminster
I got the code and used it to renew my membership but it doesn't say anything after you hit the apply tab?
Not sure if it worked and if I'll get the Costco voucher?
May 25, 2019
3 posts
Well I renewed the same way.. But did not recieve code in email. Its been an hour .
Dec 5, 2013
8 posts
New Westminster
You mean Costco voucher?
It's gonna take 2 weeks
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
1970 posts
1039 upvotes
Montreal
Amd1285 wrote: I got the code and used it to renew my membership but it doesn't say anything after you hit the apply tab?
Not sure if it worked and if I'll get the Costco voucher?
It's not for renewal. It's for new memberships or memberships that have been expired for 18 months
Dec 5, 2013
8 posts
New Westminster
deal_king wrote: It's not for renewal. It's for new memberships or memberships that have been expired for 18 months
While the terms state that it is for new members or former memberships that expired over 18 months ago, many people are able to use it to renew. Please share your experiences in the comments!
Jun 4, 2015
96 posts
68 upvotes
YYC
Also looking for a code
PM me if anyone doesn't use theirs.
Much appreciated!
Mar 4, 2016
18 posts
10 upvotes
Has anyone received their Costco voucher yet? If yes, after how many days?
Dec 13, 2016
175 posts
47 upvotes
If someone has a code that they are not using, I would love to take advantage
Thanks