Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco Membership Promo with Virgin Mobile: $40 off $200 Regular, $80 off $200 Executive

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2020 9:05 am
Aug 1, 2010
904 posts
591 upvotes
Would appreciate a code if someone isn't using theirs! Can offer something in return.
Dec 2, 2007
988 posts
91 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Ditto on the needing a code. I posted in a couple other threads requesting one. I’m willing to give you an autograph from someone who will most likely never be famous, or possibly something else equally as arbitrary!
Dec 11, 2015
28 posts
10 upvotes
Prince george
I did try to use it to renew. On the page when you add in the promo code. It does not show that you input a code. But if you input again, it says something like this is a repeat code. I had to renew anyways so I finished the purchase. That was a week ago. No voucher in my email yet. I am not sure if it actually works for renewal...or even the actual purchase on the site.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1002 posts
410 upvotes
Does it work when buying gift cards?
Nov 21, 2010
8 posts
2 upvotes
Vaughan
I also would love a code. Going to buy some furniture and it would be nice to save the extra cash.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2003
2863 posts
42 upvotes
if someone has an extra code they arent using , please PM, will EMT you 5 bucks for the code after i use it. Cheeers
Feb 24, 2019
2 posts
I would really appreciate a code too if anyone has one that they’re not needing, hoping to order a digital piano from Costco online. Thanks!
Feb 24, 2019
2 posts
I would really appreciate a code too if anyone has one that they’re not needing, hoping to order a digital piano from Costco online. Thanks!
Sep 23, 2005
538 posts
146 upvotes
Calgary
This thread should be renamed to beggars looking for Costco codes from virgin mobile.
Dec 2, 2007
988 posts
91 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Nigel wrote: This thread should be renamed to beggars looking for Costco codes from virgin mobile.
That would be a good name, but doesn’t change the fact that I still need one!
Mar 26, 2004
228 posts
119 upvotes
Oakville
so are people renewing their memberships with this and then adding more items to get to the $200 needed to redeem?
Sep 23, 2005
538 posts
146 upvotes
Calgary
merciscool wrote: That would be a good name, but doesn’t change the fact that I still need one!
Then change your cell service to virgin. That easy.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
4329 posts
552 upvotes
if anyone looking to sell the voucher code, send me PM
Apr 19, 2019
55 posts
22 upvotes
User106820 wrote: I did try to use it to renew. On the page when you add in the promo code. It does not show that you input a code. But if you input again, it says something like this is a repeat code. I had to renew anyways so I finished the purchase. That was a week ago. No voucher in my email yet. I am not sure if it actually works for renewal...or even the actual purchase on the site.
did this work to re-new? i am due to renewal in few days. will appreciate if someone will share their experience if they were able to renew with this code... and if they got the voucher to use with costco.ca