Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Mens clothing Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2020 9:16 am
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9475 posts
1610 upvotes
Those socks are a decent deal but I can't wear puma socks... tossed out all of my puma ones. The sketcher ankle ones on amazon are WAY better for those that sweat more than avg on feet, thin cooling material at the top and much much better venting. Only issue is they don't last very long, but i'm fine with that. The Puma ones are very "thick" and good quality though.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1011 upvotes
Saskatoon
Puma socks have only 22% cotton in them, remainder is polyester and other synthetic crap.
Fila socks from Costco albeit more expensive have 84% cotton and more comfortable to wear in the gym. Less slippery fill too.
https://www.costco.ca/fila-men’s-ankle- ... 49996.html
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1398 posts
863 upvotes
Anfaax wrote: Cheap quality, really low cut also, they come off my feet just from walking lol.

Those adidas ones from Costco are crap also, they all ripped within 2-3 months
I've been using the PUMA ones for a few months now... very comfortable and fits snug.
I'm a size 11.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2874 posts
3524 upvotes
Vancouver
You all are commenting about Dad clothes but the Fila pants and shirt are hypebeast
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Champion sweats still in stock at Heartland size medium?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
sunnysidesolutions wrote: You all are commenting about Dad clothes but the Fila pants and shirt are hypebeast
Agreed. Fila has always young people as their target customers as I see..
<inappropriate signature>
Dec 20, 2015
169 posts
74 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Has anybody tried the Puma active boxers? I've always worn their 100% cotton ones but I heard that the active ones might be a bit tighter so I'm thinking of sizing up...
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3504 upvotes
Vancouver
Isshoukenmei wrote: Has anybody tried the Puma active boxers? I've always worn their 100% cotton ones but I heard that the active ones might be a bit tighter so I'm thinking of sizing up...
They aren't super tight. They are fairly stretchy so if even if you are in between sizes and opt for the smaller one you're probably fine.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Haps13 wrote: And have reached a maturity where they have realized it doesn't matter what other people think of your clothing.
This is me.
I'd much rather spend $18 on a Polo and $20 on a pair of pants than $1000 for a plain white t-shirt and $300 for jeans.

And I'm not even a dad. I'm just cheap.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2823 posts
1493 upvotes
got the addidas shoes. perfect size
found them for ladies in warehouse at 19$ a month ago, jealous for my wife, now i can have mine!!
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
krazi3azn wrote: Anyone see champion sweats in store?
Yeah, I saw some men’s sweatpants tonight. On sale for 19.99. This was in Burnaby, BC.
Aug 16, 2009
77 posts
63 upvotes
Hamilton
bestknightmare wrote: got the addidas shoes. perfect size
found them for ladies in warehouse at 19$ a month ago, jealous for my wife, now i can have mine!!

You likely already noticed that these are not the same Grand Courts they sell in sports stores, but for those who'd like to know... These are a Costco exclusive version and are made of synthetic materials. Real Grand courts are leather. I was close to purchasing a pair in store a few months ago but they didn't feel great on feet. Later found the leather ones (elsewhere) and there is a significant difference in comfort.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Haps13 wrote: And have reached a maturity where they have realized it doesn't matter what other people think of your clothing.
And you dont need to attract women because you are already a slave. haha.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile