Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Costco new/renewal membership offer - $50 off on $50 online purchase (or $100 off on $100)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2021 10:53 am
Mar 19, 2002
388 posts
232 upvotes
n7n1c1
FYI : Windsor location denied my when renewing a membership that was 8 month expired. They awareness code 51828 was for memberships that were 15 months expired.
Heatware Reference Tyger
Nov 18, 2008
406 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
Got the deal in the mail recently and decided to upgrade to the executive membership online (coupon already received in email). Does anyone know, do I go into Costco to get a new card or will the old card work, but be executive now?
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2005
1461 posts
42 upvotes
Parts Unknown
Unfortunately, no voucher for $100 off $100 came in through my email. I had to go back into the store the week after to state my situation. The girl at the membership said she will initiated a store to corporate request for the voucher. The voucher did arrived in my email on Friday Sep 10, but it's for $100 off $250. Obviously not the offer I renewed for and nor is it the same one I discussed with the rep going back to the store.

Did anyone happened to take a screenshot of the $100 off $100 offer so I can use to email costco?

Thanks!
ivyman wrote: No, my receipt doesn't show the code, but received the voucher in 2 days. Keep waiting. I've seen some other people waited longer than just 2 days to receive it.
Sep 8, 2010
471 posts
1187 upvotes
Windsor
This thread needs to be closed and locked already due to how strong the YMMV..... also the entire body of the first post is extremely misleading and downright false about renewals.
Dec 17, 2006
529 posts
249 upvotes
Calgary
Ojnimo wrote: Went to a store in Calgary and mentioned about the awareness code thingy. The lady at customer services said that’s online offer only. She refused to help me on that. I was using a spouse executive card which expired at the end of July. I wanted to downgrade to gold star but they said only the main card holder can do it. I was not impressed since I was the one upgraded to executive membership when they had 3 sale people cornered me. Guess as a spouse cardholder I can only upgrade but can’t downgrade. I ended up just signing up a new gold star membership as the main card holder without any offer. Another sneaky thing is that they forced me to put my credit card information on file so it is set up for auto renewal in the future. They said it’s the new Costco policy that I must set up auto renewal at the counter. Has anyone seen this happening anywhere?
Which Calgary store did you try?
Oct 18, 2014
161 posts
119 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Did this last time they had it with capital one.
Got the run around and never got my promo.
Jun 23, 2021
4 posts
1 upvote
This is the voucher I received 2 days after I signed up.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210914_101609.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210914_101626.jpg
Jul 30, 2010
323 posts
111 upvotes
Woodbridge
So I was at costco checkout 2 weeks ago and they told me my membership expired and charged me there on the spot for it. Is there a way I could still take advantage of this? I haven't back there since
Nov 4, 2010
291 posts
258 upvotes
Canada
This attempt is petty, but if anyone doesn't see themselves using their $100 code before it expires, then please DM me with it as I've a TV in mind I would like to purchase from there. Thanks in advance
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
1772 posts
477 upvotes
Markham
Missed this deal. I need a Brita pitcher...
#apestogetherstrong
Nov 30, 2007
200 posts
113 upvotes
...but wouldn't you be a 'new executive member' then?
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
1996 posts
850 upvotes
I tried to use the promo code to renew my memebership yesterday but it wouldn't accept the code at checkout.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)