Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

(Costco) Ninebot Max electric scooter $999 (members only) (*Maybe* back in stock)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2020 6:41 am
Sep 2, 2005
418 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] (Costco) Ninebot Max electric scooter $999 (members only) (*Maybe* back in stock)

Costco.ca is now selling Ninebot Max electric scooter (they're back in stock), well reviewed and has some of the best range for the price. The price is cheaper than official website of $850 USD. This is great for getting around outside during summer. There are few resellers for these scooters in Canada and most are selling for a lot more (check Amazon) and stock is usually low. For the price and also Costco customer service, seems like a good deal.

Note: Membership required.

Edit: I was able to order one, but I subsequently tried placing another order with varying quantity to see how much stock there is, and they're all getting rejected with "out of stock or unavailable to order". So I'm not sure if it's really back in stock, or if Costco is still setting this up. The scooter was not even showing up on Costco's web site for the past few days, and now it is, so I have hope. I'm keeping an eye on this and will update my post if I can confirm additional stock. Sorry!

Edit: Well, it's not looking good, Costco web site says "Product not found!" again... Is it possible they only had *one* in stock?
Last edited by jdt on Jun 11th, 2020 10:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
5 replies
Jan 10, 2018
384 posts
1175 upvotes
Link showing product not found. Logged in to see if it was the membership causing it, and still getting the error.
Dec 11, 2011
191 posts
117 upvotes
YYZ
Had to press refresh a few times on the link
(1) buy now think later
(2) think too long miss deal
(3) yield chase
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1615 posts
4380 upvotes
Anyone knows what the law says in Qc province about driving these around? I saw users talking about restriction in Ontario province
I have spoken