Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Costco - Nova foam 14 inch Mattress on sale.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 2:03 pm
[OP]
Oct 28, 2012
16 posts
24 upvotes
NORTH YORK

[Costco] Costco - Nova foam 14 inch Mattress on sale.

Costco has Nova foam comfort Grande 14 inch gell memoryfoam mattress on sale online until October 16.

King $849
Queen 599
Double 599
Twin 499

Online link

http://m.costco.ca/novaform-comfort-gra ... alogSearch
87 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7718 posts
984 upvotes
Waterloo
Been waiting for this sale any comments if it can be used on an adjustable bed? And is it very firm and whats the density of the foàm
Love saving money......
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2005
2446 posts
155 upvotes
Brampton
interested in reviews as well...
Mar 4, 2011
123 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
i have the bella venta which is also from Nova and is medium firm. Basically this mattress is medium soft from the top and base is hard. i had it for about 6 months now and really like it.
it does not get hot and is comfortable enough (just to let you know i dont like soft mattress and this one i like as its a good inbetweener)
Jan 2, 2016
161 posts
83 upvotes
Kirkland, QC
I need a mattress. This or wait for Sears to mess up?
[OP]
Oct 28, 2012
16 posts
24 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I have the 12 inch king and it's been pretty good. I really like the fact it doesn't have any springs. Easy to move to the bedroom when it's delivered as it comes in a box compressed.
Nov 14, 2012
451 posts
157 upvotes
CALGARY
Sorry folks could be a Dumb question, But just wondering how can one tell it's time to replace a mattress. THanks in advance.
Jan 26, 2014
890 posts
536 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Drawbar1 wrote: I need a mattress. This or wait for Sears to mess up?
LOL still waiting for my cancellation message.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1036 posts
425 upvotes
Toronto
Box spring not included ⬇➡⬆⬅
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3759 posts
1728 upvotes
I have this mattress and it's amazing, but it is firm. If you like firm mattresses, you'll love this one. Make sure to get a mattress cover though. It will help protect against any stains, and also help in keeping you cool as foam mattress are known to absorb heat.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1036 posts
425 upvotes
Toronto
ChopSuey wrote: I have this mattress and it's amazing, but it is firm. If you like firm mattresses, you'll love this one. Make sure to get a mattress cover though. It will help protect against any stains, and also help in keeping you cool as foam mattress are known to absorb heat.
did you buy box spring for the mattress?
Did you face any heat issues?

thank you.
Mar 15, 2007
267 posts
170 upvotes
dealove wrote: Sorry folks could be a Dumb question, But just wondering how can one tell it's time to replace a mattress. THanks in advance.
Supposedly they have a life of about 10 years of continuous use. Mine is getting to that age and is developing a persistent depression from my body that does not rebound anymore (springs are getting shot, I guess?)

I am interested in this mattress as I really like the memoryfoam pillow I have now, but I don't know as $600 for a Queen is cheap enough to blind-buy...
Oct 16, 2007
351 posts
72 upvotes
Barrie
Do you think they will have this in store.Thanks
Mar 19, 2012
883 posts
189 upvotes
Will Costco take it back if we don't like it? Thanks
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
3759 posts
1728 upvotes
gskn4u wrote: did you buy box spring for the mattress?
Did you face any heat issues?

thank you.
I bought the queen size mattress, and I also bought a split queen box spring for this mattress. Works perfectly without any issues. Once I applied the mattress cover that I bought, I did not experience any heat issues, but keep in mind that will be dependent on the quality of the mattress cover.
Mar 19, 2012
883 posts
189 upvotes
Seem shipping is not free $42.50. I wonder if they return the shipping charges if we are not happy?
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1036 posts
425 upvotes
Toronto
Cocoon wrote: Seem shipping is not free $42.50. I wonder if they return the shipping charges if we are not happy?
Not sure but I see this "Shipping & Handling Included"
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1887 posts
902 upvotes
Winnipeg
Cocoon wrote: Seem shipping is not free $42.50. I wonder if they return the shipping charges if we are not happy?
Says shipping is included for me.
Lorenzo

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)