Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco online: Kenwood 6.6 L (7 qt.) Stand Mixer $499.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2019 4:21 pm
Mar 16, 2018
67 posts
310 upvotes

[Costco] Costco online: Kenwood 6.6 L (7 qt.) Stand Mixer $499.99

Found this Kenwood 6.6 L (7 qt.) Stand Mixer a good price at Costco.ca, as this machine is a solid one and very well-received in the European and Asian markets.

https://www.costco.ca/Kenwood-6.6-L-(7- ... 58746.html
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 8th, 2019 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
33 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
I still don't know how I feel about stand mixers that aren't Kitchenaid.

I swear I use the power hub more than I use the mixer.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1552 posts
2620 upvotes
From what I've seen, Kenwood stand mixers are better built and can last for a lot longer than the current KitchenAids. KitchenAid products have declined in quality of late.
Dec 3, 2005
916 posts
1072 upvotes
S
death_hawk wrote: I still don't know how I feel about stand mixers that aren't Kitchenaid.

... I love my Ankarsrum
Jul 2, 2008
248 posts
116 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: I still don't know how I feel about stand mixers that aren't Kitchenaid.

kitchenaid you are pretty much buying for the brand. I actually have a kenwood from a previous rfd deal and it is indeed built better. I believe kitchenaid uses a lot more plastic than most people realize.
Dec 20, 2006
804 posts
598 upvotes
Was 375 on Amazon at the end of August.
Mar 16, 2018
67 posts
310 upvotes
noxlord wrote: Was 375 on Amazon at the end of August.
I believe the one at $375 on Amazon at the end of August was the Chef line, KMC011 which is a smaller machine so not the same Major line.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3283 posts
567 upvotes
My mother has had a Kenwood mixer for 25+years. It's awesome. I bought a KitchenAid instead and regret it. Not having the hinge is a relative pain.
Jun 24, 2012
88 posts
152 upvotes
KITCHENER
Calendar2018 wrote: I believe the one at $375 on Amazon at the end of August was the Chef line, KMC011 which is a smaller machine so not the same Major line.
This.

Beat me to it...was just about to post the same. The one in the OP is the KMM021, which has never been below $649CAD on Amazon.ca, and has only dropped below $500USD on Amazon.com once back in 2017.

$499CAD is an excellent price for this unit/kit.
Apr 2, 2008
703 posts
364 upvotes
I think the mixer is good. I have a Cooking Chef for 4 years now and no complaint about the mixer. The food processor and blender are sometimes difficult to attach but it works very well once set up. I only use the cooking/steaming function once, so no comment. Btw, I got them all for $800 @ Sears online.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2007
3799 posts
797 upvotes
ON
I'm never buying kitchenaid stuff after both my mixer and food processor went up in smoke
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
Kenwood's on Amazon say 5 year warranty. Is the Costco listing of 1 year an error?
Mar 16, 2018
67 posts
310 upvotes
Kfox wrote: Kenwood's on Amazon say 5 year warranty. Is the Costco listing of 1 year an error?
The warranty of this machine is 3 years according to the warranty card inside the box.
Apr 19, 2015
319 posts
339 upvotes
Kenwood is a great brand and this is a great price. New KitchenAid mixers at nowhere near the quality of the older ones, so if you're in the market, I would jump on this. I inherited an old KitchenAid and I can't justify replacing it, but if I found I'd go for this.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
3135 posts
1133 upvotes
Winnipeg

Ive had to replace gears on my costco kitchenaid a couple times now. Cost me around $30 every time - $15 for the gear and about the same for grease... honestly I’d buy a bosch over kitchenaid any day, but I mainly use it for bread, not the attachments.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
To be honest... my next mixer is probably going to be a Globe or other commercial mixer.

I only like my Kitchenaid because it does other things. I can't even argue with it getting cheaper (as in quality, not price) over the years.
I'm attached (ha) to the other things it does via the power head.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Mar 16, 2018
67 posts
310 upvotes
Just checked, only 8 units left online, after today's 3x Aeroplan bonus has ended, the deal will be just a little bit colder, if they still have stock for sale.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
TIL: Kenwood make things other than car audio.