Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Redbull YMMV - $29.89

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2019 2:12 am
Jan 9, 2008
120 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Costco Redbull YMMV - $29.89

Best price I've seen at Costco for Redbull. $29.89 for a case of 24 at the Woodbine/Markham location.
Images
  • 20190418_142144.jpg
Last edited by laaadyle on Apr 18th, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
39 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3885 posts
3900 upvotes
GTA
They have these in Waterloo as well, noticed them a week or two ago.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9940 posts
40652 upvotes
Price in title please!
hi :)
Mar 1, 2019
49 posts
88 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Something about a skid full of Redbull looks unhealthily dangerous.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3779 posts
1768 upvotes
Edmonton
I get the red rain from Costco, costs half of this and tastes the same to me.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35601 posts
18981 upvotes
Yeah this is the cheapest I've seen it. Usually the sale price is $34.89 or something like that...this is great but has anyone seen it at other locations? I have a feeling most people that buy these cases are stores/resellers/restaurants/bars who sell the stuff for like $3-6/can.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
Friend of mine had some temporary heart issues on Red Bull.

Go easy, folks.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1877 upvotes
Scarborough
mapleleafs89 wrote: I get the red rain from Costco, costs half of this and tastes the same to me.
Yeah, seen those also available in Dollarama stores for much less than Red Bull. Same taste, like you mentioned.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10417 posts
7483 upvotes
ON
redflagdealsguy wrote: Friend of mine had some temporary heart issues on Red Bull.

Go easy, folks.
I heard females have that effect too, what's your advice on that ?
Nov 6, 2016
316 posts
180 upvotes
I constantly keep hearing about how dangerous and "bad" Red Bull is. I'm wondering if this is just a myth and scaremongering, or are these drinks actually that bad for you? I mean one can has about 80mg of caffeine which isn't all that much, especially since a cup of drip coffee usually has the same if not more. The high sugar content isn't good obviously, but what other ingredients are supposedly really bad for you? Is it the Taurine?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2018
1504 posts
2804 upvotes
Winnipeg
alexh9 wrote: I constantly keep hearing about how dangerous and "bad" Red Bull is. I'm wondering if this is just a myth and scaremongering, or are these drinks actually that bad for you? I mean one can has about 80mg of caffeine which isn't all that much, especially since a cup of drip coffee usually has the same if not more. The high sugar content isn't good obviously, but what other ingredients are supposedly really bad for you? Is it the Taurine?
You're not wrong. A single Red Bull with 80mg of caffeine is way less than, say, a Tim's medium coffee which weighs in at an astonishing 205mg caffeine. Proof here. Taurine isn't dangerous at all, it is a pretty innocuous amino acid that helps muscle function. A 250ml Red Bull has less calories from sugar than a 355ml Coke.

The danger is the way Red Bull might combine with other risky behaviours. People going overboard drinking 5+, combining with alcohol, drinking after sport/hangover when already dehydrated, etc.
Dec 18, 2016
199 posts
611 upvotes
Edmonton
ManCaveGamer wrote: Redbull + Vodka boys!
1. Doesn’t seem like you understand what kind of effect a stimulant has when mixed with a depressant.

2. There is a reason why bars won’t mix that for you

3. Please stop recommending/spreading information that may cause any harm to others.
Koodo: Unlimited calling $40 for 10 gb + 1000 international minutes
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: I heard females have that effect too, what's your advice on that ?
Drink one max, if you must, and stop for the evening.

Don't compound it with other stimulants. Don't binge drink on it.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)