Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 22, 2017
619 posts
10078 upvotes
Scarborough

[Costco] Costco Scarborough/GTA Photo Report for week of Apr 5th- 11th Apr 2021

Visited the Scarborough Costco today around 2:20 PM. So many people are out there cause of the weekend closures.

Enough Toilet/Tissue/Paper Towels in stock.....Sales are continued from last week..

Pictures are Posted below...

Stay safe and sound....
96 replies
Jul 18, 2010
203 posts
103 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: Yellow price signs? Is that new?
I think that's for the month long sales from the flyer.
Oct 18, 2014
148 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks again op.

Anyone seen those black masks at this location? I've looked a few times. Never seen them.
Sep 24, 2004
818 posts
392 upvotes
Scarborough
I like the yellow signs, easy to spot the items on sale. I wish they'd have something similar for the discontinued, manufacturer's special, managers sale items etc., i.e. the ones in .97, .98, .29, .79 etc.
Mar 24, 2016
978 posts
1504 upvotes
scarborough
Thanks op for the photo

Just a quick comment on Costco Warden. I live in Scarborough but never visit that store. Last week i went because my parents live down the street and they asked if i can pick up something. Well that was an adventure. Parking lot was a zoo. people driving carelessly in the parking lot. customer with full shopping carts all over the place. line up was long. No social distance inside. The place was a mess. For example look at the picture above in the clothing dept. everything all over the place. people picking up meats and changing their mind and just dumping a $200 roast just anywhere. and the people their are so rude. And if you need gas thats always good for another 45 minutes

That's why i shop at Costco Ajax/Oshawa and prefer Costco Peterborough. Complete opposite experience. Hardly over crowding and always neat. gas line up about 10 minutes tops

just out of curiosity how is Costco at Markham and woodbine and better
Last edited by explorer11 on Apr 5th, 2021 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
6684 posts
2488 upvotes
GTA
explorer11 wrote: Thanks op for the photo

Just a quick comment on Costco Warden. I live in Scarborough but never visit that store. Last week i went I'm because my parents live down the street and they asked if i can pick up something. Well that was an adventure. Parking lot was a zoo. people driving carelessly in the parking lot. customer with full shopping carts all over the place. line up was long. No social distance inside. The place was a mess. For example look at the picture above in the clothing dept. everything all over the place. people picking up meats and changing their mind and jus dumping a $200 roast just anywhere. and the people their are so rude. And if you need gas hats always good for another 45 minutes

That's why i shop at Costco Ajax/Oshawa and prefer Costco Peterborough. Complete opposite experience. Hardly over crowding and always neat. gas line up about 10 minutes tops

hah... i agree.... in terms of shopping experience while and b.c. (before coronavirus) i rate costcos best to worse:

Peterborough,
Oshawa, Markham East, & Thorncliffe.
Markham West
Ajax
Scarborough

I also trek to either markham west or east (i prefer markham east). I have had a lot of problems at costco ajax mostly because of staff, which were resolved but its got a reputation for being bad when it comes to customer service at cash and returns.
Last edited by porksoda on Apr 5th, 2021 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 24, 2016
978 posts
1504 upvotes
scarborough
porksoda wrote: hah... i agree.... in terms of shopping experience while and b.c. (before coronavirus) i rate costcos best to worse:

Peterborough,
Oshawa & Markham East
Markham West
Ajax
Scarborough

I also trek to either markham west or east (i prefer markham east). I have had a lot of problems at costco ajax mostly because of staff, which were resolved but its got a reputation for being bad when it comes to customer service at cash and returns.
Agree with Costco Ajax and their customer service
Jan 17, 2009
741 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
thanks OP for the pics. Did you happen to see the lifetime basketball net?
Jul 13, 2020
86 posts
307 upvotes
Damn those Tfal. Gone at scarborough.
Had to go to Thorncliffe to get some..
Dec 1, 2007
107 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
explorer11 wrote: Thanks op for the photo

Just a quick comment on Costco Warden. I live in Scarborough but never visit that store. Last week i went because my parents live down the street and they asked if i can pick up something. Well that was an adventure. Parking lot was a zoo. people driving carelessly in the parking lot. customer with full shopping carts all over the place. line up was long. No social distance inside. The place was a mess. For example look at the picture above in the clothing dept. everything all over the place. people picking up meats and changing their mind and just dumping a $200 roast just anywhere. and the people their are so rude. And if you need gas thats always good for another 45 minutes

Yep, my experience at Warden. I prefer Overlea, but the crowds there are slightly more tolerable. A lot of crowding in aisles there as well, little social distancing, some people still don’t wear masks properly (below their noses), large groups shopping, etc.

To be honest, I would expect this type of behaviour at most GTA Costcos.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)