None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1209 posts
27315 upvotes
Scarborough

[Costco] Costco Scarborough/GTA Photo Report for week of May 24- May 29 2022

Visited the Costco around 5:40 PM Today...... flyer Continued!

Got my favorite Cone ice cream on sale!

This is a summary what I am remembering out of my head instantly...

New items: NA

Sale Items: Kids toys, Medicine, detergents etc.

Clearances : Philips LED, Prime Cable wifi plug, Plant, Gym Items, Clothing, etc.

Flyer details:
https://www.costco.ca/coupons.html

Enough Toilet/Tissue/Paper Towels in stock.....

Stay safe and sound everyone!
20 replies
May 12, 2014
97 posts
19 upvotes
Concord, ON
Can anyone confirm what was the instore price for the napoloean tq285x portable propane grill? Can't make it out from the image
Oct 30, 2009
211 posts
140 upvotes
Milton
Wondering the same. A month or so ago it was on sale for 200+, couldn't recall the exact $.
May 12, 2014
97 posts
19 upvotes
Concord, ON
kuyaxx wrote: Wondering the same. A month or so ago it was on sale for 200+, couldn't recall the exact $.
It was on sale for 289..then went back to 399.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
9582 posts
3129 upvotes
Always appreciated OP
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Sep 11, 2009
154 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know the brand or if you can provide the product link of the steam mop that Costco was demoing couple weeks ago? The sales lady said Costco puts them on the floor every now and then. I'm interested and would like to read more on it.
May 24, 2022
6 posts
1 upvote
justasking wrote: Does anyone know the brand or if you can provide the product link of the steam mop that Costco was demoing couple weeks ago? The sales lady said Costco puts them on the floor every now and then. I'm interested and would like to read more on it.
Smart living steam mop plus.. was 189.99 and came with 4 pads.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2462 posts
1188 upvotes
Toronto
justasking wrote: Does anyone know the brand or if you can provide the product link of the steam mop that Costco was demoing couple weeks ago? The sales lady said Costco puts them on the floor every now and then. I'm interested and would like to read more on it.
Every store would have different vendors with a stall set up. Check the following link for your store and who was there.

https://www.costco.ca/special-events.html?langId=-24

I'm guessing it was Smart Living from the list.
Jan 14, 2007
35 posts
5 upvotes
Anyone have experience with the clevermade crates? I see the ones from the photos have two fold up handles. How strong are these crates?
Dec 17, 2015
220 posts
139 upvotes
runsa wrote: Anyone have experience with the clevermade crates? I see the ones from the photos have two fold up handles. How strong are these crates?
They are quite strong when I used them. I was able to carry two 24-can long boxes of soda in one, although the handle isnt the most comfortable for that much weight. Will have to pick up a few more for sure.
Nov 9, 2020
232 posts
431 upvotes
Maple
runsa wrote: Anyone have experience with the clevermade crates? I see the ones from the photos have two fold up handles. How strong are these crates?
I have seen reviews from a previous thread which mentioned that the handles do NOT work well when carrying a heavy load.

Also the size is quite small - I am surprised Costco elects to sell a crate so small, with the general size of items carried in store.
Do you need it or do you want it?
May 14, 2018
681 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
I was looking for the big 1 they had earlier. This 1 seems small!