Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco tire gift card deals : $50 OR $70 for BF Goodrich, $70 for Michelin, $70 for Bridgestone

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 11:17 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
3614 posts
373 upvotes
Toronto
When does the $110 off on Michelin tires end?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4182 posts
2515 upvotes
cessnabmw wrote:
Oct 19th, 2019 11:24 am
When does the $110 off on Michelin tires end?
It's already over. If you read the title, it is now a $70 cash card for Michelin tires. The $110 deal ended last Sunday, Oct. 13
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
39727 posts
5910 upvotes
King City
DoorCrasher wrote:
Oct 19th, 2019 11:02 am
at Costco for sure you have to make full payment, and I assume it's the same at CT but don't know
Thanks for confirming.
Proud to be an Indian.
5956 posts
545 upvotes
Toronto
Did Costco stop carrying 19 inch winter tires? Up to last year they always had the Bridgestone DMV and X-Ice...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4182 posts
2515 upvotes
greg123 wrote:
Oct 19th, 2019 12:20 pm
Did Costco stop carrying 19 inch winter tires? Up to last year they always had the Bridgestone DMV and X-Ice...
With all the last promotions they may just be oos
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5956 posts
545 upvotes
Toronto
DoorCrasher wrote:
Oct 19th, 2019 12:26 pm
With all the last promotions they may just be oos
Does the option disappear when it’s sold out? Having seen any 19 winter options since the spring.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4182 posts
2515 upvotes
greg123 wrote:
Oct 19th, 2019 1:50 pm
Does the option disappear when it’s sold out? Having seen any 19 winter options since the spring.
for sure… why would they show it if not available? BUT… Tires I wanted were not listed on the web. I went in person, and they were able to order for me, directly from the manufacturer. Took 2 weeks for my tires to come from Bridgestone in Pennsylvania to Montreal
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
2481 posts
458 upvotes
GTA
I ordered PIRELLI WINTER ICE ZERO FR last week.

I just got an $80 GC from Costco, so I guess Pirelli rebates are not advertised right now?
Damage due to RFD Since April 2013: $5478.00
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4182 posts
2515 upvotes
blues45 wrote:
Oct 21st, 2019 10:26 am
I ordered PIRELLI WINTER ICE ZERO FR last week.

I just got an $80 GC from Costco, so I guess Pirelli rebates are not advertised right now?
Looks like it is not advertised anywhere on Costco.ca and not in store as well… But I know Pirelli Canada runs a promotion right now, maybe it is to match this? In the fine prints of Pirelli's promo I can read that purchases made online, at Canadian Tire or at Costco are not eligible. Probably because Costco gives the cashback right away instead of filling a form and send it

Did you talked to a clerk to be aware of this or there was a sign at you Costco?
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
2481 posts
458 upvotes
GTA
DoorCrasher wrote:
Oct 21st, 2019 10:50 am
Looks like it is not advertised anywhere on Costco.ca and not in store as well… But I know Pirelli Canada runs a promotion right now, maybe it is to match this? In the fine prints of Pirelli's promo I can read that purchases made online, at Canadian Tire or at Costco are not eligible. Probably because Costco gives the cashback right away instead of filling a form and send it

Did you talked to a clerk to be aware of this or there was a sign at you Costco?
I just ordered them online thinking there was no promo, checked my email this morning and I had a GC in my inbox. It doesnt refer to any specific purchase but I didn't buy anything else recently.

Still waiting for the tires to get delivered to the warehouse.
I didn't see any advertisement for it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4182 posts
2515 upvotes
blues45 wrote:
Oct 21st, 2019 10:56 am

I just ordered them online thinking there was no promo, checked my email this morning and I had a GC in my inbox. It doesnt refer to any specific purchase but I didn't buy anything else recently.

Still waiting for the tires to get delivered to the warehouse.
I didn't see any advertisement for it.
Thanks for the update. I will correct post #1 adding this hidden promo. Curious that this promotion is not advertised at all... Curious that tour ordered tires, and received a cash card without knowing it ! Good news for you
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
2481 posts
458 upvotes
GTA
DoorCrasher wrote:
Oct 21st, 2019 11:02 am
Thanks for the update. I will correct post #1 adding this hidden promo. Curious that this promotion is not advertised at all... Curious that tour ordered tires, and received a cash card without knowing it ! Good news for you
might be YMMV, so, I don't want make any promises to anyone. Maybe I got lucky.

BTW, it does say "Thank you for purchasing tires at Costco Wholesale." so it is clearly for my Pirelli purchase
Dec 26, 2014
2 posts
Toronto, ON
darkarmada wrote:
Oct 9th, 2019 2:13 pm
Apologies, I think I understood you wrong. Read your reply as I'll need to schedule tire installation first then schedule a seasonal exchange. I'll go ahead with just Tire Installation then since that was already charged on the tires order. Thanks!
I'm in the same situation as you. I bought new alloy wheels from Costco's third party website, and also had the tires shipped to the warehouse. Do they do both the attachment of the rims onto the winter tires + swapping of the tires onto my car if you select the "Tire Installation" option?
Dec 20, 2016
43 posts
8 upvotes
Ontario
davejhs wrote:
Oct 21st, 2019 9:56 pm
I'm in the same situation as you. I bought new alloy wheels from Costco's third party website, and also had the tires shipped to the warehouse. Do they do both the attachment of the rims onto the winter tires + swapping of the tires onto my car if you select the "Tire Installation" option?
Yeap apparently they do. My appointment is still scheduled and not done but I asked in-store to confirm.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)