Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco tire gift card deals : $50 OR $70 for BF Goodrich, $70 for Michelin, $70 for Bridgestone

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 11:17 pm
Feb 13, 2016
320 posts
304 upvotes
I want to use the current rims I am using on the winter tires i want to purchase from Costco, will they put the new tires on those rims or will I need to buy new rims ?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1159 posts
130 upvotes
onthemove wrote:
Nov 11th, 2019 4:00 pm
I want to use the current rims I am using on the winter tires i want to purchase from Costco, will they put the new tires on those rims or will I need to buy new rims ?
Yes
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2159 posts
484 upvotes
After sales service from costco getting worse..

I am dealing with Vaughan costco and first available appointment for winter tire change is 2 nd December Pouting Face

Also flat tire repair or oil change.. if u want to do without appointments then u have to stand in queue at 5 am in the morning.. tire center open at 6 am and they will entertain first 7 or 8 customers only and all others are rejected all day long..
I will deal with some other shops when I need new set
I
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1085 posts
1186 upvotes
densil_lopez wrote:
Nov 11th, 2019 4:19 pm

I am dealing with Vaughan costco and first available appointment for winter tire change is 2 nd December Pouting Face

Also flat tire repair or oil change.. if u want to do without appointments then u have to stand in queue at 5 am in the morning.. tire center open at 6 am and they will entertain first 7 or 8 customers only and all others are rejected all day long..
I
should've booked ahead of time before the snow. I booked online.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
2481 posts
458 upvotes
GTA
I was booked for today 7:45pm.
They had to reschedule due to some malfunctioning equipment they said.
Got pushed to Thursday.
Damage due to RFD Since April 2013: $5478.00
Dec 31, 2012
101 posts
32 upvotes
Ottawa
My girlfriend ordered the Xi3's back in October when they had the $110 promo going on. They were back ordered and she still hasn't received the tires, has anyone else got their tires? This is in Ottawa.
Also was the cash card emailed to you right away or was it after you recieved your tires? Because she never got the cash card either..
Nov 17, 2016
51 posts
14 upvotes
Ottawa, Ontario
Ttraww wrote:
Nov 11th, 2019 8:35 pm
My girlfriend ordered the Xi3's back in October when they had the $110 promo going on. They were back ordered and she still hasn't received the tires, has anyone else got their tires? This is in Ottawa.
Also was the cash card emailed to you right away or was it after you recieved your tires? Because she never got the cash card either..
We also ordered in Oct for the $110 deal, but the Barrhaven store already had stock.

Our cash card was emailed within a week or so to the email in the order. Check her/your Spam inbox?
Apr 14, 2018
119 posts
135 upvotes
Got them ages ago. My Costco had stock and I received an email that the tires were ready to pick up the next day. The cash card came about 5 days after.
Dec 31, 2012
101 posts
32 upvotes
Ottawa
lybr25 wrote:
Nov 11th, 2019 10:01 pm
We also ordered in Oct for the $110 deal, but the Barrhaven store already had stock.

Our cash card was emailed within a week or so to the email in the order. Check her/your Spam inbox?
Watoko wrote:
Nov 11th, 2019 10:17 pm
Got them ages ago. My Costco had stock and I received an email that the tires were ready to pick up the next day. The cash card came about 5 days after.

Thanks guys, I'll tell her that. It could be possible there was a spelling mistake in the email or something. I wonder what Costco customer service will say, because we never got the Costco email in our inbox or spam folder.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4179 posts
2513 upvotes
densil_lopez wrote:
Nov 11th, 2019 4:19 pm

I
that what happens when you wait t until the last minute to book an appointment during the tire change season… it's not a matter of Costco after sale service, it's a matter of planning… EVERY tire shop are booked for the next 2-3 weeks… and it is worse here in Qc. with the 20 cm of snow that we had sooner this week… Like everybody woke up and saying "Ho god, winter is coming"
Jun 23, 2017
81 posts
55 upvotes
I got a set of 4 Michelin winter tires from Costco on Nov 4th. They took my email info and said the Costco ecard would arrive in email but still waiting....is this normal? Do we also have to apply for rebate on Michelin site?
Jun 23, 2017
81 posts
55 upvotes
ludhi wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2019 9:01 pm
got my cash card in mail last week, ordered tires in store Oct 13th.
Which tires did you buy? Michelin? I got my Tires about 2 weeks ago. Still waiting for my rebate
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4179 posts
2513 upvotes
ninjasmilez11 wrote:
Nov 17th, 2019 11:29 am
I got a set of 4 Michelin winter tires from Costco on Nov 4th. They took my email info and said the Costco ecard would arrive in email but still waiting....is this normal? Do we also have to apply for rebate on Michelin site?
Check your junk/spam mail folder, the email does not come from Costco but from a third party. I received the e-card 7 days after purchase. If you Do not have the email call them.

You can't apply for rebate on Michelin's site, tires bought at Costco are not elligible for this, hence the e-card
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8305 posts
546 upvotes
Toronto
anyone read anything good or bad on the new WS90? I usually do those or XICE I could go either way.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2009
1744 posts
355 upvotes
Markham
belowzeros wrote:
Nov 17th, 2019 11:49 am
anyone read anything good or bad on the new WS90? I usually do those or XICE I could go either way.
they wear slightly faster