Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Toronto Men's Birkenstocks Arizona Sandals sale $79.99, Huntington and Hwy 7

Aug 30, 2009
394 posts
49 upvotes
jtcb wrote: Thanks. Looks like they are real smooth leather and not those cheap Birko-Flor and in regular width.

For those with stock in their local Costco, can you please post the size available? I remember from last year that the smallest available size was 41. If it is the same this year, then I am out of luck.
Smallest size was 41 I saw and not many of them either. Also downsview.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
13166 posts
3738 upvotes
Mississauga
Got a pair of the black ones at the Dundas/403 Mississauga location last night. The display was pretty ravaged, and that was on a quiet night. It'll probably be a battlefield this weekend.

This is my first pair of Birkenstocks. I think it's going to take a while to break them in.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6457 posts
926 upvotes
wimpyy wrote: Smallest size was 41 I saw and not many of them either. Also downsview.
killeruman wrote: 41 was the smallest i found at downsview.

Men's only.
Thanks. Looks like I am out of luck.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2704 posts
1593 upvotes
Toronto
bonita! wrote: Did you see Womens styles?
There were women style (open toe) at the Warden/Ellesmere Costco... $55 I think, black colour or white. That was a few days ago. It was like 1/4 of a skid and loads of people going through it.
Mar 28, 2011
39 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
Went to NW Vaughan, still lots left. 41 smallest size, black and brown colours available.
Sep 29, 2007
817 posts
143 upvotes
Any chance this deal is in Western Canada as well?
Mar 1, 2012
9 posts
Toronto
Does anyone know for sure if these are birko flor or oiled leather? I saw the post above but want to be sure before venturing into the weekend costco zoo. TIA
Oct 5, 2007
84 posts
33 upvotes
Millbrook
Talamasca wrote: Got a pair of the black ones at the Dundas/403 Mississauga location last night. The display was pretty ravaged, and that was on a quiet night. It'll probably be a battlefield this weekend.

This is my first pair of Birkenstocks. I think it's going to take a while to break them in.
Same in Oshawa, quite the mess. Not many 41/42 sizes left, and maybe 50 boxes in total.
Dec 21, 2007
63 posts
90 upvotes
NW Vaughan (427&7) had almost a skid of them as of 4pm Saturday. Lots of sizes. Located at back of clothing area in the middle on the entrance side. Blue boxes. Both colours.
Jun 25, 2001
605 posts
140 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Picked some up at Mississauga South. Still lots left but looks like a university frat house. Sizes 41-46 in both colours.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7095 upvotes
West GTEH!
engineered wrote: I bought these 5 years ago at Costco for $60 then. Pretty good shoes that I still use.
+1. Also bought the same time and still holding up well all these years. Good quality sandals.
😎
Aug 30, 2009
394 posts
49 upvotes
jalmeda1 wrote: Does anyone know for sure if these are birko flor or oiled leather? I saw the post above but want to be sure before venturing into the weekend costco zoo. TIA
Not sure...but here is a photo of the box and materials tag.
Images
  • IMG-20180608-WA0075.jpeg
  • IMG-20180608-WA0073.jpeg
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
4203 posts
2133 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got brown in downsview. Just went there for something else and saw the sandal and it's my size then I remember this thread. I saw only 2 boxes, the other one is black 45
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1883 posts
4598 upvotes
FHill
dummjock wrote: Picked some up at Mississauga South. Still lots left but looks like a university frat house. Sizes 41-46 in both colours.
Better this morning with the fresh skid
E5F37E56-D9D3-4EA5-A5E4-7A1F782C23E8.jpeg
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
Want these in the West! (Anyone want to ship me a pair? :))

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6457 posts
926 upvotes
newfbc wrote: Want these in the West! (Anyone want to ship me a pair? :))

Ron.
There will have these in stock by the end of this week. Call them with the item# to confirm. Wish they will have size 40 but won't
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2013
2147 posts
959 upvotes
jtcb wrote: There will have these in stock by the end of this week. Call them with the item# to confirm. Wish they will have size 40 but won't
How do you know that they will be in stock later?

They were not in stock at Winnipeg South location a few days ago, but it’d be good to know if they are coming later this week.

P.S. Size 40-? Is it true what they say about men with small feet? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6457 posts
926 upvotes
mbmbkop wrote: How do you know that they will be in stock later?

They were not in stock at Winnipeg South location a few days ago, but it’d be good to know if they are coming later this week.

P.S. Size 40-? Is it true what they say about men with small feet? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
I was there last week. They are on order to arrive late this week. Call your Costco with item#.

Yes, I have small feet. 39 is pushing it, 40 is perfect, 41 is a bit too long.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7972 posts
9093 upvotes
Toronto
If you're lucky enough to get a pair... please don't use socks while wearing them
Thanks!
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
roblombardi wrote: If you're lucky enough to get a pair... please don't use socks while wearing them
Thanks!
Actually, it's quite acceptable (and fashionable) to wear socks with these.
Thanks!

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)