Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco US - 2 boxes of Kirkland Protein Bars (Cinnamon Roll flavor only) for $24.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2019 10:43 pm
[OP]
Sep 23, 2006
583 posts
620 upvotes

[Costco] Costco US - 2 boxes of Kirkland Protein Bars (Cinnamon Roll flavor only) for $24.99

Costco US has a deal on 2 boxes of Cinnamon Roll Kirkland protein bars for $24.99. Usually 1 box is $20
These are ones made with tapioca starch and not inulin, so stomach issues shouldnt be a problem.

Shipping is free to US as well.
Price for non members, add 5%

https://www.costco.com/.product.1263672.html
10 replies
Dec 17, 2014
662 posts
209 upvotes
is this product available at Canadian Costcos or is it only available exclusively online?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2014
5407 posts
2392 upvotes
Would it be cheaper in US stores?
[OP]
Sep 23, 2006
583 posts
620 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: Would it be cheaper in US stores?
Last week when I went to Bellingham one, they didnt have this flavor anywhere on the shelves. From what I read, this specific flavor may be getting discontinued, so they are getting rid of them now.
chrl120 wrote: is this product available at Canadian Costcos or is it only available exclusively online?
While these bars are available in Canada, this flavor is not. They were available in store before (US) as part of package with another flavor (10 of each) however see my note above.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3439 posts
1483 upvotes
Vancouver
cvrle1 wrote: Last week when I went to Bellingham one, they didnt have this flavor anywhere on the shelves. From what I read, this specific flavor may be getting discontinued, so they are getting rid of them now.

While these bars are available in Canada, this flavor is not. They were available in store before (US) as part of package with another flavor (10 of each) however see my note above.
Where do you get these tapioca starch based protein bars in Canada? I just returned the inulin bars because they caused chaos with my innards but didn't see Kirkland alternatives at my Costco (downtown Vancouver).
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6264 posts
1119 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks OP. Ordered to Amerifriend and no taxes were charged.
3476 posts
820 upvotes
Toronto
thanks OP - this is perfect timing.

Going down to visit my mom in florida in 2 weeks so ordered some to her place.
Dec 17, 2014
662 posts
209 upvotes
cvrle1 wrote: Last week when I went to Bellingham one, they didnt have this flavor anywhere on the shelves. From what I read, this specific flavor may be getting discontinued, so they are getting rid of them now.

Thanks for the info, OP. Would love to try these but too bad I'm not going down to the States anytime soon.
[OP]
Sep 23, 2006
583 posts
620 upvotes
Bishop8 wrote: Where do you get these tapioca starch based protein bars in Canada? I just returned the inulin bars because they caused chaos with my innards but didn't see Kirkland alternatives at my Costco (downtown Vancouver).
As of right now, Canada only carries ones with inulin unfortunately. From hat I read a lot of people complained about these bars, so Costco should be bringing back ones with tapioca starch. We'll see if it happens though, and when.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2014
5407 posts
2392 upvotes
Received them and kind of shocking Costco didn't disclose they expire at the start of April 2019.
Aug 26, 2011
430 posts
407 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Weird, my order got cancelled. Didn't even know until I logged online. Well at least it's fine, since they expire in April