Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco USA Black Friday 2019 Ad

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2019 10:55 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3372 posts
18047 upvotes

[Costco] Costco USA Black Friday 2019 Ad

Click on the link provided in the thread and then click on, "Costco Black Friday 2019 Ad"
Last edited by hill15 on Oct 30th, 2019 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
45 replies
Member
Jun 9, 2019
395 posts
469 upvotes
Those Vizio TV deals are pretty sweet, if only we'd get those over here!
Member
Nov 1, 2012
292 posts
253 upvotes
Markham
LG C9 deals are duds. Might be worthwhile if you can get it in a state that doesn't have sales tax.
Sr. Member
Nov 16, 2004
980 posts
14 upvotes
being in canada , can we buy these USA goodies without this coupon book ?
Sr. Member
Jun 13, 2017
573 posts
370 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
So, where is the ad? I see there is a reduced-size poster, but I don't see any price or item lists.

Edit:
Never mind. The instruction is conveniently placed on the last sentence.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Member
Mar 8, 2010
352 posts
287 upvotes
Calgary
Doubt that any of those deals will appear North of the Border!
Sr. Member
Aug 9, 2008
516 posts
287 upvotes
red_red wrote: being in canada , can we buy these USA goodies without this coupon book ?
just have your goods shipped to a receiving company like CBI. costs only $5 per package to receive and hold
Sr. Member
Sep 24, 2004
828 posts
408 upvotes
Scarborough
Interestingly, the Samsung TV's have either a 3 yr or 5 yr manufacturer warranty
Member
Jan 10, 2017
296 posts
222 upvotes
corvax wrote: just have your goods shipped to a receiving company like CBI. costs only $5 per package to receive and hold
Is their new address not blacklisted yet? I've tried placing an order to their old address and Costco cancelled the order saying they don't ship to PO Boxes. Talked to them, even showed them that they shipped there previously but they said they couldn't do anything about it, the system flagged it and blacklisted it. Haven't bothered ordering anything since then esp with our poor conversion rates.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3372 posts
18047 upvotes
keddie2 wrote: Is their new address not blacklisted yet? I've tried placing an order to their old address and Costco cancelled the order saying they don't ship to PO Boxes. Talked to them, even showed them that they shipped there previously but they said they couldn't do anything about it, the system flagged it and blacklisted it. Haven't bothered ordering anything since then esp with our poor conversion rates.
I used American Mailbox in Niagara Falls, NY about 1 year ago. Not sure, maybe give them a try.
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2009
884 posts
1243 upvotes
Vancouver
Also note that if the billing address is Canadian address, the order will be cancelled automatically - at least it did for 4 of my cards. I only have US AMEX but they don't take AMEX...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3372 posts
18047 upvotes
taya1214 wrote: Also note that if the billing address is Canadian address, the order will be cancelled automatically - at least it did for 4 of my cards. I only have US AMEX but they don't take AMEX...
Yes. I have a secondary address added on my TD U.S. VISA Card. Best thing to do is call up your credit card company and add another address.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3332 upvotes
tempted to get a 75 inch Samsung 4k tv
what are the chances these prices will be in Canada too might just return the 4k projector
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
1892 posts
2797 upvotes
gujusouljah wrote: LG C9 deals are duds. Might be worthwhile if you can get it in a state that doesn't have sales tax.
US States taxes are low enough...Might not be worth the drive to a taxless state just to save 50$ in taxes.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
1892 posts
2797 upvotes
waven101 wrote: tempted to get a 75 inch Samsung 4k tv
what are the chances these prices will be in Canada too might just return the 4k projector
Ditto.. very very tempted. If there is no Canadian equivalent on BF then to Costco US it is.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 23, 2004
3404 posts
1457 upvotes
Vancouver
keddie2 wrote: Is their new address not blacklisted yet? I've tried placing an order to their old address and Costco cancelled the order saying they don't ship to PO Boxes. Talked to them, even showed them that they shipped there previously but they said they couldn't do anything about it, the system flagged it and blacklisted it. Haven't bothered ordering anything since then esp with our poor conversion rates.
Haven't tried this with Costco before, but I recall with Home Depot .com for billing address I was able to use my Canadian number/street address, but then changed the city and zipcode to the Bellingham Home Depot's. Somehow it accepted it (like they were only verifying the street address). I think the HD in Bellingham even had a note posted to that effect for its Canadian customers.

Now that I think about it, though, that was for free ship to store, which Costco doesn't do. Might not apply for border package receivers.
Member
Jan 10, 2017
296 posts
222 upvotes
taya1214 wrote: Also note that if the billing address is Canadian address, the order will be cancelled automatically - at least it did for 4 of my cards. I only have US AMEX but they don't take AMEX...
According to Costco.com it shouldn't matter, only the shipping address matters -

"Our Canadian members can also use Costco.com, the U.S. website, when shipping orders to a U.S. address. Costco.com accepts Canadian credit cards and Canadian billing addresses, too."

"Currently, Costco.com offers shipping in the United States only. We are unable to deliver to APO (military) boxes, FPO (foreign) boxes, freight forwarders (mail drop locations), or international addresses. Additionally, within the U.S., Costco.com is unable to ship to PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas."

If someone becomes popular, eg CBI, I guess they detect that they are a mail drop location and then blacklist the address.
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2009
884 posts
1243 upvotes
Vancouver
keddie2 wrote: According to Costco.com it shouldn't matter, only the shipping address matters -

"Our Canadian members can also use Costco.com, the U.S. website, when shipping orders to a U.S. address. Costco.com accepts Canadian credit cards and Canadian billing addresses, too."

"Currently, Costco.com offers shipping in the United States only. We are unable to deliver to APO (military) boxes, FPO (foreign) boxes, freight forwarders (mail drop locations), or international addresses. Additionally, within the U.S., Costco.com is unable to ship to PO boxes, hotels, and a few limited areas."

If someone becomes popular, eg CBI, I guess they detect that they are a mail drop location and then blacklist the address.
Unfortunately, not true. It does accept the Canadian address but orders get cancelled few minutes after processing successfully.
Member
Jun 9, 2019
395 posts
469 upvotes
taya1214 wrote: Unfortunately, not true. It does accept the Canadian address but orders get cancelled few minutes after processing successfully.
Have you tried contacting their customer service or your bank?

Top