Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco Vizio 5.1 Soundbar $149.97 LOWEST EVER ($100 off)

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2020 1:25 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 3, 2006
760 posts
342 upvotes

[Costco] Costco Vizio 5.1 Soundbar $149.97 LOWEST EVER ($100 off)

Costco has the Vizio 5.1 Soundbar Model SB3651-E6 on sale for $149.97. This is the lowest price it’s ever been and is $100 off the regular price of $249.99 currently on the Costco.ca web site. In store only. Flaming hot, buy now, think later.

It has a wireless subwoofer, great sound, and was the wirecutter’s recommended Soundbar. You won’t find better sound at this price.

355A5D4B-D659-4A25-9BB8-DC4D5E9BCB73.jpeg
506 replies
Newbie
User avatar
May 16, 2009
56 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Which costco was the picture taken from? Just curious.
Member
Oct 21, 2013
223 posts
83 upvotes
Ottawa
Which Costco is this at? Was waiting for a deal like this
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2958 posts
1758 upvotes
Montreal
NevAnEver wrote: Is .97 store specific clearance?
Should be chainwide. Potentially split east/west
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 3, 2006
760 posts
342 upvotes
zenin66 wrote: Which costco was the picture taken from? Just curious.
Picture taken at Barrie Costco.
Newbie
Dec 26, 2012
69 posts
46 upvotes
Hojo99 wrote: Which Costco is this at? Was waiting for a deal like this
Costco Barrhaven had this last night.
Banned
Apr 14, 2020
172 posts
201 upvotes
I have had this soundbar for about 4-5 years now.....never an issues and still sounds great!
Member
Jan 12, 2006
367 posts
135 upvotes
Woodbridge
I have two of these.. I saw this at Costco but I won't buy this again. The constant sub disconnects and delayed audio is really annoying..
Member
User avatar
Jan 21, 2009
424 posts
63 upvotes
Is this in store only? Seeing regular price online
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 3, 2006
760 posts
342 upvotes
iNinjutsu wrote: Is this in store only? Seeing regular price online
Yes in store only. It will sell out fast.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 8, 2002
4987 posts
1550 upvotes
minirx7 wrote: I have two of these.. I saw this at Costco but I won't buy this again. The constant sub disconnects and delayed audio is really annoying..
I would suggest to stay away, nothing but problems with this unit. Many RFD threads discussing same if you search.

10% of users might experience no issues, but the other 90% report constant disconnects, audio always falling out of sync with video, and random power offs. Vizio is aware of the issue but has never released any software updates.

Personally I constantly experience the audio becoming out if sync, regardless of how I connect or settings I use.

Great for music, though, can be a cast device for Spotify and other apps, that's the only reason I kept mine
Jr. Member
Nov 26, 2018
100 posts
74 upvotes
Calgary
Of course this happens during a pandemic
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
2898 posts
3882 upvotes
BC
minirx7 wrote: I have two of these.. I saw this at Costco but I won't buy this again. The constant sub disconnects and delayed audio is really annoying..
I had the same issue with a set I bought in 2018, returned and rebought another set since I couldn't find better value and haven't had any issues with my new set.

Wonder if these are newer batches with the issues fixed. I think my box was black/white where as OP's is red.
Newbie
Oct 29, 2018
9 posts
5 upvotes
One of the best VFM setups to date. Having been using this since Jan 2019, I can only thank my friend for helping me to find this.
End to end connectivity possibilities, excellent sound.
A couple of friends bought this over the weekend and they are pretty happy too.
Smartcast support makes it to run standalone with any music stream app on Andriod. I have no experience with Airplay.

Top