Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco Vizio 5.1 Soundbar $149.97 LOWEST EVER ($100 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2020 8:11 am
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
1954 posts
530 upvotes
Maple
Anyone have one willing to sell at cost ? Please pm.

Thanks.
Jan 10, 2011
30 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
looking for one as well, please PM.
May 26, 2011
42 posts
10 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Willing to buy at cost as well...pm me.
Dec 15, 2017
10 posts
5 upvotes
Claudiod123 wrote: they are also liquidating sonos plqy one sl 2 pack for $200
Is this in store only? What location did you see it at?
Nov 24, 2006
323 posts
131 upvotes
london
I'm also willing to take this off someone's hand at cost in London area. PM me
Mar 29, 2019
153 posts
160 upvotes
Rich3rd wrote: there was at least 30 left yesterday around 8pm at Terrebonne location.. are you sure about this?
Well, once you mentioned how the regulation was lifted... two guys from god knows where came and bought them all. Soooooo... good job.

Btw, I can’t stand that Terrebonne lifted that rule, it was perfect. Felt so safe shopping in terrebonne!
Jul 24, 2007
12 posts
4 upvotes
Guelph
I have one I’d be interested in selling. It’s about a year old or so. But is in excellent condition and works perfectly. I live north of Guelph, Ontario. I just upgraded to a Paradigm 2.1 system. PM me.
May 13, 2010
315 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa
Thank you, I was going to Pte Claire this morning, now won't bother.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2007
1393 posts
264 upvotes
NoCountry4RFDer wrote: To those who are using it with optical, is there a delay (a minute or so) for the audio to come back whenever you change TV channel? Does it remain in optical mode or do you have to reset it each time you turn it on or change TV inputs?

Mine keeps reverting back to HDMI-ARC and whener I switch TV input or channel, the soundbar becomes unresponsive for a bit of time
If by TV channel you mean HDMI inputs, I don’t really have that problem. However I have noticed audio delay in general every so often (without having to change inputs).

I don’t have HDMI-ARC plugged in and it stays in optical all the time but ever since I switched to optical I find that the subwoofer and surround speakers disconnect a lot and I need to power cycle the device to reconnect them. This happens daily.
Oct 20, 2007
179 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
I was at the Etobicoke Costco yesterday and there were none left.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
1741 posts
1069 upvotes
Ottawa
malaujai wrote: If by TV channel you mean HDMI inputs, I don’t really have that problem. However I have noticed audio delay in general every so often (without having to change inputs).

I don’t have HDMI-ARC plugged in and it stays in optical all the time but ever since I switched to optical I find that the subwoofer and surround speakers disconnect a lot and I need to power cycle the device to reconnect them. This happens daily.
By channel, I meant OTA ones but it's the same thing with HDMI inputs.
I don't have ARC but I connect HDMI for CEC
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2007
1393 posts
264 upvotes
Yea, there's certainly a bunch of issues with this soundbar system.

That said, $150+tax for a 5.1 setup that's partially wireless (both a pro and a con) is completely justifiable IMO.
May 16, 2017
40 posts
6 upvotes
I have bought one, but this one is White box not Red,
I s there a big difference between them?
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
2028 posts
667 upvotes
EDMONTON
777canadian wrote: I have bought one, but this one is White box not Red,
I s there a big difference between them?
No. The red box may just have the latest firmware already installed.

I had my first subwoofer+rearspeaker disconnection. Then again, I was also playing around (unplugging & replugging) with various HDMI sources to the TV. Most notably my Android box. That's when it started to cut out. But then, I did a reset on the soundbar and just stick to either my PS4 or UHD blu-ray player, and it's been perfect again with no more disconnects.
Last edited by umadbrah on May 20th, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RFD Etiquette:
- If you are going to shoot down a deal by referencing an expired sale or past deals, please provide us with a working time machine!