• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2020 5:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
1774 posts
249 upvotes

[Costco] [COSTCO} Water Ridge One Piece Toilet $50 Off $139.99 in Store

Costco has their 1 piece toilet on for $139.99 which is $50 off. I didn't see it posted, but I didn't go through the big Costco deals page.

Two piece is normal price at $109.99.
Images
  • IMG_6372.jpeg
How can an ant carry twenty times its body weight, but root beer floats are still delicious?
95 replies
Jan 5, 2008
57 posts
26 upvotes
Etobicoke
Thanks OP.

Great 1 piece toilet for the price.

I have installed 7 of them for existing / previous homes to replace existing toilets.

Elongated bowl and tall.

Recommended.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1371 posts
765 upvotes
Toronto
When I did my Reno, my contractor didn't recommended it. The flash is weak and it is not worth it.
Dec 25, 2006
482 posts
369 upvotes
Ottawa
That's a great price for a 1 piece. I was looking at these earlier in the year, and hesitated because it didn't have an insulated tank if I remember correctly. Does anyone have issues with condensation with this toilet? Thanks.
Mar 21, 2009
15 posts
5 upvotes
marksmithy69 wrote: That's a great price for a 1 piece. I was looking at these earlier in the year, and hesitated because it didn't have an insulated tank if I remember correctly. Does anyone have issues with condensation with this toilet? Thanks.
I have 3 in my house, no condensation issues. The first 2 I bought came with lifetime warranties, had to request a part a couple years ago, customer service was excellent.
Dec 25, 2006
482 posts
369 upvotes
Ottawa
The Peg wrote: I have 3 in my house, no condensation issues. The first 2 I bought came with lifetime warranties, had to request a part a couple years ago, customer service was excellent.
No problems with flushing power etc?
Mar 21, 2009
15 posts
5 upvotes
marksmithy69 wrote: No problems with flushing power etc?
I've had them for 6 years and haven't noticed any issues. I'm sure there are stronger flushes out there but these are working for our family.
Feb 6, 2007
357 posts
188 upvotes
want to put these in a rental condo unit - for those that have used these - any concerns with leakages or early failure of the parts? Realize all cheaper toilets have this risk, trying to get a sense if this is on par or materially worse than say an american standard cadet, etc.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2007
1368 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Last month, I got the other Costco Toilet - 2 Piece, and was extremely happy.

I will most likely get this deal today. Thanks, OP.
One of the happiest moments in life . . .
"is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change"
Dec 25, 2006
202 posts
30 upvotes
gerbil wrote: Last month, I got the other Costco Toilet - 2 Piece, and was extremely happy.

Ditto. Moved into a new house and hated the toilets. Installed one of the Costco 2-piece toilets in our bathroom and 1 month in, I am very pleased. I will also consider buying one of the 1-piece toilets on sale for the powder bathroom this week (aesthetics) and wait for the 2-piece to go on sale for the other bathroom in the house.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
15185 posts
4429 upvotes
London
I think the main problem with the Costco toilets in the past was that with the braided stainless steel flex lines they supplied. The plastic end would break off and if no one was home, major water damage $$$$ would result.

Costco issued a recall and provide new updated stainless steel flex lines to all members on record that had bought the toilets with the defective lines
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1165 posts
251 upvotes
gerbil wrote: Last month, I got the other Costco Toilet - 2 Piece, and was extremely happy.

For what it's worth, I have the 2 piece Water Ridge toilets as well and I am very happy with them based on the price.
So much better than the Kholer Cavata that I have in the powder room.

Anyways, if the Water Ridge one-piece operates like the two-piece, I'd say this is a great price.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
15185 posts
4429 upvotes
London
squeeks786 wrote: want to put these in a rental condo unit - for those that have used these - any concerns with leakages or early failure of the parts? Realize all cheaper toilets have this risk, trying to get a sense if this is on par or materially worse than say an american standard cadet, etc.
For a rental unit, go with a single flush toilet - you can get replacement parts at any big box store if there's a problem.
Dec 6, 2005
102 posts
61 upvotes
marksmithy69 wrote: That's a great price for a 1 piece. I was looking at these earlier in the year, and hesitated because it didn't have an insulated tank if I remember correctly. Does anyone have issues with condensation with this toilet? Thanks.

I have 3 installed. No problems with condensation. The flush is strong too compared to a lot of other toilets. Soft closing seats, can't really complain about this toilet.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1056 posts
43 upvotes
good toilets, had a few. no complain for itself. However, part replacement is bit of overbearing even it is free. cause you'd have to call and got it in mail in a few days.