Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

[COSTCO} Water Ridge One Piece Toilet $50 Off $139.99 in Store

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2020 5:57 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1390 posts
3640 upvotes
l69norm wrote: I think the main problem with the Costco toilets in the past was that with the braided stainless steel flex lines they supplied. The plastic end would break off and if no one was home, major water damage $$$$ would result.

Costco issued a recall and provide new updated stainless steel flex lines to all members on record that had bought the toilets with the defective lines
I'm interested to know more about this.
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
20807 posts
6623 upvotes
London
life359 wrote: I'm interested to know more about this.
l69norm wrote: Voluntary Recall

Some one and two piece Water Ridge toilets had defective stainless steel braided water supply hoses . The hose may break causing water damage.

They will send you a new hose to replace the defective one. If you are still a Costco member, they will send you the replacement hose automatically to the address registered to your membership

http://www.water-ridge.ca/ca-hosereplacement.html

Hose Replacement Program
Due to the limited number of reports that the supply hoses included with the products mentioned below have leaked, we have chosen to proactively provide the replacement hose kit. Leakage may occur if too much pressure is applied during the installation process or if there is other damage to the supply hose or components. Please review the products below that are eligible for a hose replacement. If you have any questions or would like to order your replacement hose, please utilize the following methods to communicate with the WaterRidge team.

Contact Number: 866-514-2500(Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm, Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm EST)

Contact E-mail: support@globeunion.com

Costco Item #: 391575 Model #: C21083C42-CUS3

Costco Item #: 391577 Model #: C21083C43-CUS3

Costco Item #: 386082 Model #: C22055C42-CUS3

Costco Item #: 486082 Model #: C22109C42-CUS3

Costco Item #: 486083 Model #: C22109C43-CUS3
The recalled hoses had a white plastic nut. The new hose has a grey colored nut. The recall was in 2018. Costco automatically sent new hoses to those members who were still on file, A few RFDers had the nut break and resulting in thousands $$$$ flood/ water damage.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1390 posts
3640 upvotes
l69norm wrote: The recalled hoses had a white plastic nut. The new hose has a grey colored nut. The recall was in 2018. Costco automatically sent new hoses to those members who were still on file, A few RFDers had the nut break and resulting in thousands $$$$ flood/ water damage.
I just checked and mine has a grey nut. So I guess I'm good. I bought the two piece toilet a month or two ago.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2002
1074 posts
458 upvotes
Great price OP. Also given that these come with a Soft Close Seat makes it an even better deal!

However, I'm not so convinced that the taller seating position is great. I prefer regular height especially in cases for the long poops. Face With Tears Of Joy
Mar 3, 2005
924 posts
670 upvotes
Toronto
I had a couple of these from a few years back. Had 2 lids go bad and a flusher mechanism go bad. Called in and service was good. They just mail you parts. It is good value but I would say the quality of the toilet does not compare to American standard or kholer.
Nov 24, 2017
273 posts
165 upvotes
What is the difference between 1 piece and 2 pieces? never bought a toilet before but they need to be replaced
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
Many municipalities will credit you for installing a low flush toilet too. I got 70$ against the 2pc when I changed out the old one.
Sep 22, 2015
105 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto, ON
what's generally preferred? 1 piece or 2 piece? I think I understand the difference how in a 2 piece, the water tank is a separate piece, but what's better?
Dec 25, 2006
781 posts
790 upvotes
Ottawa
luckydeeds66 wrote: what's generally preferred? 1 piece or 2 piece? I think I understand the difference how in a 2 piece, the water tank is a separate piece, but what's better?
I believe, besides the 1 piece being more aesthetically pleasing to a lot of people, they are much easier to clean. They weigh a ton though.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
1486 posts
568 upvotes
Do the 2 piece ever go on sale? If so, how much?
If my sanity has to go, it is my job to keep its absence to myself. :D
Nov 24, 2002
649 posts
100 upvotes
Mascouche
Survivor2008 wrote: . Plus if something fails this is likely not something you will bring back to costco for credit.
Watch me :)
how do I delete this thing?!?
Jun 25, 2018
147 posts
191 upvotes
I bought this 6 months ago, working great. I also have Kohler brand. This is lower quality than Kohler...but for the price this is great. Specially with warranty.
Nov 18, 2006
790 posts
191 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone know exact model number or dimensions of the toilet? I wanna see how this will compare with existing toilet. Wanna make sure it isnt too big for my bathroom.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
bigmike05 wrote: Anyone know exact model number or dimensions of the toilet? I wanna see how this will compare with existing toilet. Wanna make sure it isnt too big for my bathroom.
It's pretty big. If you have a tight space, I wouldn't recommend it.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1719 posts
1082 upvotes
Hamilton
This is the worst toilet out of 4 of them we have in our house. Although it claims a good MaP score (over 800 IIRC), it does not have a good flush performance.
I like most Costco merchandises but this is not one of them. I still regret for the buy and impossibility of returning this for a refund.
I'd go with brands and models with great reviews. Most are on sale from time to time if you are not in a hurry.
Again, I'd not recommend this toilet.
Last edited by HamsiBrain on Jun 23rd, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa
got 2 , still have lots at Barrhaven.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3160 posts
1856 upvotes
Kingston
I have one. Zero issues. Extremely pleased. My contractor recommended it and has installed tons. I’m going to try installing this one myself.

Does this come with a wax ring? Can I move it into the car etc by myself?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1390 posts
3640 upvotes
My preference is two piece toilets for when you want to paint your bathroom. Much easier to just take off the water tank to get behind the toilet than having to take out the entire one piece.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa
they do, ask Costco worker to help you.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Feb 10, 2018
275 posts
486 upvotes
splitskull wrote: Watch me :)
you actually can not return them to any store, they are considered BioHazard ,, they will turn you around at the door

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)