Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco West | Jan 16 - 22| 222| Week #3

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2023 11:31 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12155 posts
111976 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] Costco West | Jan 16 - 22| 222| Week #3

hi

1 month promo
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/costco- ... #p37127043

Uploaded again: See page 3
Reason: Uploaded the wrong folder.
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Jan 19th, 2023 10:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jan 2 - 29th Member Savings (Costco)
63 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2757 posts
1361 upvotes
Thanks for posting.

Has anyone bought the shredder? The previous cross-cut shredders we bought from Costco in the past didn't shred that small and you can still make out the details. They also jammed regularly even with a few pieces of paper.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2004
1476 posts
793 upvotes
Vancouver
sheyenne wrote: Thanks for posting.

Has anyone bought the shredder? The previous cross-cut shredders we bought from Costco in the past didn't shred that small and you can still make out the details. They also jammed regularly even with a few pieces of paper.
You would probably want to buy a shredder that is micro-cut, it'll make shreds that are much finer.
Nov 24, 2019
33 posts
20 upvotes
someone16 wrote: You would probably want to buy a shredder that is micro-cut, it'll make shreds that are much finer.
Saw it in-person last week and I would pass on it. Micro-cut is much better in my opinion.
Jul 1, 2015
231 posts
190 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
You are the champ! Rockstar Monday night on RFD!
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2757 posts
1361 upvotes
I wish Costco brought back strawberry cheesecake instead of this shortcake as a substitute.
Jun 18, 2005
357 posts
1345 upvotes
Do I have brain worms or did Costco not used to have way more variation in discounts week-to-week? Seems like it's 80% the same shit for the entire month.
Mar 6, 2019
297 posts
408 upvotes
is this the richmond store? i want to get those comfy sweater blankets haha.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2035 posts
1536 upvotes
Vancouver
dingus wrote: Do I have brain worms or did Costco not used to have way more variation in discounts week-to-week? Seems like it's 80% the same shit for the entire month.
pre-pandemic it was like that, but then they changed it so the deals lasted longer for what I assume is reduced crowds
Nov 25, 2019
223 posts
286 upvotes
FYI, I believe your price sign for the KS chewy protein bars might be mismatched to the photo. The price sign says 42 bars for $15.49, but the ones pictured are 20 bars and usually come to $23-$29 depending if they're on sale or not. Interestingly enough, the description does match the photo though.
Apr 5, 2010
44 posts
38 upvotes
Edmonton
sheyenne wrote: I wish Costco brought back strawberry cheesecake instead of this shortcake as a substitute.
Nooooooooo! The shortcake is pretty good. Have you tried it. It's light and not super sweet.
Haven
Dec 19, 2006
857 posts
858 upvotes
Vancouver
Haven wrote: Nooooooooo! The shortcake is pretty good. Have you tried it. It's light and not super sweet.
I agree 100%. The shortcake is an upgrade - one of their cakes with a more reasonable sweetness level. I’m a fan of cheesecakes in general, but the cookie crust was way too sweet for my liking.
Mar 21, 2019
27 posts
37 upvotes
Vancouver
One of the items you posted (Tropical 11" pot) dropped by $6 after I bought it a week ago. Gonna go in and get a price adjustment. Wouldn't have realized if I didn't see your pic. Thank you our lord and saviour TDG!!!!
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1736 posts
2198 upvotes
Airdrie
1000x750_smart_fit.jpg

Can someone double check these bars if you happen to be in store? Please and thanks.

Picked them up 2 days ago, have been $28.99 - $6.00 = $22.99 for a couple weeks.

The sign indicates "42 count" when there are 20 bars and a totally different price. Maybe there is a new or different item in and around there. Curious...
Sep 1, 2006
553 posts
713 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
I don't want them anyways, but is anyone else surprised by how expensive those iDesign storage bins are?
Jun 26, 2010
855 posts
566 upvotes
Vancouver
Any one have experience with Jetson e-bike?
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18119 posts
9180 upvotes
dingus wrote: Do I have brain worms or did Costco not used to have way more variation in discounts week-to-week? Seems like it's 80% the same shit for the entire month.
You're not crazy.

Costco used to have their region wide sales as 1-2 weeks in length. Now the region wide sales they publish are typically for a month at a time.

The clearance stuff and store-specific sales still change frequently still.

I find I go less to Costco now than I used to. No need to go weekly if there is not enough to make it worthwhile, so I just watch the expiration date and head every 2-3 weeks instead of every week.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9277 posts
5105 upvotes
LetsGoWings wrote: I don't want them anyways, but is anyone else surprised by how expensive those iDesign storage bins are?
They are a good deal if you compare them to their regular price but they really are just plastic containers. I was going to buy them for my fridge but have opted to find some containers I already have around the house instead of shelling out more $$$ for more plastic. Depending on your needs, some of the sturdier disposable salad plastic packaging work well as a substitute. I use such for organizing my fruit in the fridge.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1230 posts
1568 upvotes
LetsGoWings wrote: I don't want them anyways, but is anyone else surprised by how expensive those iDesign storage bins are?
Thought the same. Daiso just opened at Lansdowne and their bin organizing section literally runs a whole wall.

Anyone tried the mixed bbt box…what’s the sweetness level?

cheers,
Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)