• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2022 7:19 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9049 posts
4884 upvotes
LMoses wrote: Ah... I didn't read the post closely enough and grabbed a whole box of Avocado oil since it NEVER goes on sale! (or at least not in the past 2 years I recall) Then I checked the receipt and sure enough, the reg bottles are still $14.99! Doh! Just the spray bottles (which at $11.99 is 4% more than the regular bottles)

382ml X 2 = 764 ML
$11.99/.764 = $15.69/L vs $14.99/L (4% difference)
I think I saw on the other Costco weekly post that the bottled Avocado oil at Costco is 11.99 this week. I just bought it a couple of days ago for full price but might drop by and get a price adjustment. With gas at all time highs, I am on the fence about getting the price corrected unless I have another reason to stop by there.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4330 posts
8234 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
I've updated my post to add all the stuff I missed before.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2005
1649 posts
10387 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Kelly M wrote: Has anyone tried the shepherd's pie?
I like it. Always sneaking in another serving late at night.
Best to let it rest 20min to firm up after cooking.
Bit pricey compared to umph of say, the meat lasagna ~$12... when on sale.
Can't remember when Shepard's Pie went on sale.
Aug 3, 2020
100 posts
80 upvotes
Winnipeg
baz5 wrote: Anyone in Winnipeg know if we get plants like those ones? Bonsai or bamboo?
I've seen the Bonsai multiple times but no bamboo! I'd buy those in a heartbeat if they had them. I don't go every week though so I'm not sure.

Edit: I've never seen the S-shaped bonsai that are in those pictures though.
Aug 31, 2017
87 posts
304 upvotes
Vancouver
choclover wrote: I think I saw on the other Costco weekly post that the bottled Avocado oil at Costco is 11.99 this week. I just bought it a couple of days ago for full price but might drop by and get a price adjustment. With gas at all time highs, I am on the fence about getting the price corrected unless I have another reason to stop by there.
@choclover I don't think it was on RFD. There's another Costco West site that posts Costco deals and they made a mistake on their post. I don't think there is a discount on the reg avocado oil so you won't be able to get an adjustment.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5122 posts
2357 upvotes
Winnipeg
baz5 wrote: Anyone in Winnipeg know if we get plants like those ones? Bonsai or bamboo?
I saw the money trees last week at Costco South on Sunday. I don't remember seeing the rest, though.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9049 posts
4884 upvotes
LMoses wrote: @choclover I don't think it was on RFD. There's another Costco West site that posts Costco deals and they made a mistake on their post. I don't think there is a discount on the reg avocado oil so you won't be able to get an adjustment.
Thanks for your post. Also, the site I saw it on is outside of RFD so is probably the same one you are referring to. I will Costco to confirm the price. If it is an error, your post will be saving me from spending more time/gas to have it adjusted. Thank you. :)

EDIT: @LMoses, for the record, you are correct about the error in the post. I went back and looked at the pic and I see right in the product description that it is the spray and not the bottle. Thanks again. :)
Last edited by choclover on Jan 20th, 2022 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2018
1460 posts
1206 upvotes
anyone tried using the new digital shop card in the warehouse?
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
4399 posts
1926 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP.

Seriously though, who downvotes these threads? :rolleyes:
Mar 16, 2006
373 posts
433 upvotes
Vancouver
Deal wrote: I like it. Always sneaking in another serving late at night.
Best to let it rest 20min to firm up after cooking.
Bit pricey compared to umph of say, the meat lasagna ~$12... when on sale.
Can't remember when Shepard's Pie went on sale.
I am wondering if they changed the recipe. In TDG's pic, they got rid of the cheese on top. It crisped up weirdly anyways.
Oct 13, 2007
36 posts
18 upvotes
Are the pictures taken in Richmond Costco?

If so, their Musclepharm combat protein powder chocolate already sold out!
Aug 23, 2015
480 posts
374 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
The bacon is a tough thing to find. Went early in the week and it was sold out, buddy went to a different one today and also sold out.
Sep 27, 2019
135 posts
266 upvotes
I'm so happy they're selling Zevia now, stuff is amazing, their new creamy root beer in there especially.
Dec 21, 2009
756 posts
298 upvotes
Vancouver
Anybody see crushed chili flakes at costco?
I been going the last few weeks and dont see it anymore.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
4933 posts
5250 upvotes
GTA
LMoses wrote:
Ah... I didn't read the post closely enough and grabbed a whole box of Avocado oil since it NEVER goes on sale! (or at least not in the past 2 years I recall) Then I checked the receipt and sure enough, the reg bottles are still $14.99! Doh! Just the spray bottles (which at $11.99 is 4% more than the regular bottles)

382ml X 2 = 764 ML
$11.99/.764 = $15.69/L vs $14.99/L (4% difference)
LMoses wrote: @choclover I don't think it was on RFD. There's another Costco West site that posts Costco deals and they made a mistake on their post. I don't think there is a discount on the reg avocado oil so you won't be able to get an adjustment.
Yep, $14.99 each in GTA. Checkout 51 (CO51) currently has $1.50 cashback for each, max 5.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)