Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco West | Jan 23 - 29| 216| Week #4

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2023 5:16 pm
Tags:
None
38 replies
Aug 10, 2014
73 posts
281 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I was the first upvote! Woohoo!

Thank you TDG, as always!
Apr 1, 2021
220 posts
378 upvotes
lets hope we don't have an egg shortage like our American neighbors that have to smuggle them in from Mexico.
Feb 16, 2004
482 posts
150 upvotes
Vancouver
uh oh you just started a fire sale Face With Tears Of Joy
Mar 2, 2007
121 posts
48 upvotes
vancouver
Thanks for the postings, TDG! There are lots clothing clearances this week. Have to go and check them out.
May 13, 2014
702 posts
372 upvotes
Vancouver
buytheFdip wrote: lets hope we don't have an egg shortage like our American neighbors that have to smuggle them in from Mexico.
It sure feels like we've been in the midst of a shortage for over a year now, what with the way egg prices have gone up nonstop.
Apr 7, 2015
771 posts
756 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Anybody see if those American Lighting neon rope lights are on clearance anywhere yet?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2450 posts
870 upvotes
I noticed more and more items with a price and without a yellow discount marker. Does it mean the price shown is the usual price?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5261 posts
2587 upvotes
Winnipeg
andreid wrote: I noticed more and more items with a price and without a yellow discount marker. Does it mean the price shown is the usual price?
Correct, unless it ends with .97, which indicates it's clearance.

OP takes the time to not only share the sale items but also new items in the warehouse or where there have been regular price increases or decreases (haha).
This isn't a blog.
Jun 18, 2015
285 posts
232 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Normally I wouldn't think people are stupid enough to try to hoard something perishable like eggs but the last few years has shown me that you can never underestimate how stupid people are.
Feb 15, 2019
57 posts
43 upvotes
jcon wrote: Correct, unless it ends with .97, which indicates it's clearance.

OP takes the time to not only share the sale items but also new items in the warehouse or where there have been regular price increases or decreases (haha).
I share the same feeling, I think OP might remember regular price of all items? Admire OP :D
Feb 20, 2014
214 posts
122 upvotes
thanks TDG for the great post! Much appreciated!
Apr 26, 2010
388 posts
279 upvotes
Vancouver
anyone know if that microwave is any good? need a new one to replace my old one that doesn't really heat up food anymore.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)