• Aug 1st, 2022 5:32 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3330 posts
3732 upvotes
GVRD
Sad that the $39 hammack chair was on a real short sale (3 days?). Expired yesterday.

In another month, any remaining summer stuff should get clearance prices. Lately, Costco has been using the last sale price as the clearance price for many items. Sometimes, it's even higher than the last sale price. They know that many people buy as soon as the see '.97'. No wonder Walmart prices so many regular-priced items with '.97' now.
May 28, 2012
11862 posts
4451 upvotes
Saskatoon
Our Costco south of the city has that big block of Kraft Signature Old Cheddar for $23.99 (reg $29.99 with $6 rebate).
Jun 16, 2019
843 posts
2807 upvotes
west as
Called Richmond earlier, they have 25 of the Outland fire bowls
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2009
1463 posts
242 upvotes
Calgary
RxMills wrote: Sad that the $39 hammack chair was on a real short sale (3 days?). Expired yesterday.

In another month, any remaining summer stuff should get clearance prices. Lately, Costco has been using the last sale price as the clearance price for many items. Sometimes, it's even higher than the last sale price. They know that many people buy as soon as the see '.97'. No wonder Walmart prices so many regular-priced items with '.97' now.
I just was going to say that about that hammock chair. I was excited to go and look at it but noticed that the sale ended yesterday. Has anyone tried it out? Should I keep a look out if it ever goes back on sale?
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2015
1609 posts
1212 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Is the electric bike worth it?
Jun 27, 2022
9 posts
2 upvotes
I saw ADIDAS SHORTS and got excited; then read Kids Sizes. Thank you for this post, OP!
Aug 31, 2017
102 posts
376 upvotes
Vancouver
Piklishi wrote: Is the electric bike worth it?
We have 3 of the Ebgo's and love it. They work great and with the current sale ($1400) it's a great deal. But what sold us is the Costco warranty policy. On ebikes there is no 90 day limited return policy. In fact, we picked up one of the older Ebgo models in 2020. One of the bikes recently started having issues - the battery would disconnect on it's own while biking, and we had other issues (derailers wouldn't keep the chain on even after adjustments). Bottom line, I was able to return it last week no hassles whatsoever.

Costco has the best return policy *period*. So, with that in mind, I would highly recommend buying bikes from them! (And we really like the Ebgo's). Hope that helps!
Aug 31, 2017
102 posts
376 upvotes
Vancouver
Krrrong wrote: Called Richmond earlier, they have 25 of the Outland fire bowls
Was in Richmond yesterday close to closing and they had lots still (20+).

Interestingly, the Dewalt 18" fans were going out the door en masse. Almost every other buggy had a fan in it! I also had one in my buggy - cept to the return line. I picked up the same model in March when it was on sale, and after about a dozen uses, the fan separated from the motor shaft. It'll be interesting to see how many of these go back.
Aug 31, 2017
102 posts
376 upvotes
Vancouver
LMoses wrote: We have 3 of the Ebgo's and love it. They work great and with the current sale ($1400) it's a great deal. But what sold us is the Costco warranty policy. On ebikes there is no 90 day limited return policy. In fact, we picked up one of the older Ebgo models in 2020. One of the bikes recently started having issues - the battery would disconnect on it's own while biking, and we had other issues (derailers wouldn't keep the chain on even after adjustments). Bottom line, I was able to return it last week no hassles whatsoever.

Costco has the best return policy *period*. So, with that in mind, I would highly recommend buying bikes from them! (And we really like the Ebgo's). Hope that helps!
And FYI, there's about 9 at Richmond Costco as of closing yesterday.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 12.36.03 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 12.35.53 PM.png
Mar 2, 2007
108 posts
40 upvotes
vancouver
Thank you TDG for the postings. Much appreciated.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
2191 posts
965 upvotes
LMoses wrote: We have 3 of the Ebgo's and love it. They work great and with the current sale ($1400) it's a great deal. But what sold us is the Costco warranty policy. On ebikes there is no 90 day limited return policy. In fact, we picked up one of the older Ebgo models in 2020. One of the bikes recently started having issues - the battery would disconnect on it's own while biking, and we had other issues (derailers wouldn't keep the chain on even after adjustments). Bottom line, I was able to return it last week no hassles whatsoever.

They do. My Segway Ninebot Max died just after warranty period. Best guess is the wires inside melted by the regen. Costco just returned it. I am hesitant to buy another scooter elsewhere.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5147 posts
7245 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks so much! Upvoted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Dec 23, 2016
242 posts
205 upvotes
anyone tried those "japanese style" sausage? I usually get the polish dogs so I'm curious about these.
Jan 13, 2016
219 posts
464 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
dattroll123 wrote: anyone tried those "japanese style" sausage? I usually get the polish dogs so I'm curious about these.
They were very tasty! I still don't really know what "Japanese style" means, but they were good.
Dollar Stores 4 LIFE~!
Dec 29, 2017
86 posts
57 upvotes
Chicken burger meal kit was okay for $5 off regular price of $22ish. Its 4 coated large breast meat, 4 brioche buns, lots of fries and two sauces (buttermilk mayo n like a Frank’s hot, I mixed together). Cooks was 10 mins in Ninja air fryer @ 390’ than and add fries for another 12 mins. Say step up from Wendy’s quality but more meat n fries.
Feb 13, 2020
193 posts
284 upvotes
dattroll123 wrote: anyone tried those "japanese style" sausage? I usually get the polish dogs so I'm curious about these.
I just tried these sausages. They are tasty but the best way to describe them is they are closer in taste to chinese sausages than a polish sausage or frank you might be used to eating in a hot dog.
They don't have an overly cheese taste either. I thought the middle was filled with them but they are more speckled throughout.
Apr 18, 2021
22 posts
158 upvotes
Has anyone spotted the Hydro Silk facial razors in Alberta (Edmonton in particular)? I’ve been looking for them since end of May/early June and no luck :(