Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco West | May 16 - May 22 | 200 pics| Week #20

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2022 3:56 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1075 posts
1976 upvotes
Calgary
A telling sign last night of where Calgarians’ heads are at the night before the Battle of Alberta begins… Last night Costco had an untouched pallet of Kirkland Signature golf wedges by the front door…. And ran out of tortillas and salsa! Face With Tears Of Joy

Go Flames!
- Everyone has their thing, we're all here to save money while doing it…
Dec 29, 2017
116 posts
64 upvotes
Poco, BC had both right and left hand Kirkland wedges in stock. Don't recall seeing the lefties last year but will grab if they go on sale.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7675 posts
10978 upvotes
Scarbs
Kelly M wrote: I bought this one in Winnipeg a few weeks ago. It was $219.99 in-store. Works great.

Danby 40 Pint Dehumidifier.JPG

https://www.costco.ca/danby-18.9-l-(40- ... 98160.html

I think there was a larger one in store for over $300 as well, but I didn't look closely at it.
Same in Ontario. Also, second that this thing works really, really well
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Dec 17, 2006
567 posts
330 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP!

It's crazy how the sale prices on most food items are what the regular prices were just 1-2 years ago.
Aug 30, 2019
34 posts
49 upvotes
1226 wrote: What the heck is an office chair balance disc?

EDIT: Oh it's the thing she's sitting on. What is that wheel looking thing next to her then???
The wheel thing is just their (Gaiam) logo partially obscured behind her.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1065 posts
1737 upvotes
BC
peakingduck wrote: Anyone know how much the Danby dehumidifier is?
$220 at Willingdon
Images
  • 20220518_092716.jpg
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3504 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatsaredflag wrote: The wheel thing is just their (Gaiam) logo partially obscured behind her.
Oh of course, man all I could see was one side of some futuristic wheelchair.
Feb 7, 2014
319 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thank you OP collaboration.
Just a few items to get.
We finally made a trip into Bellingham a couple of weeks ago and picked up a few items at Costco.
It felt weird shopping there after 2 years of the border closures.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
3495 posts
1912 upvotes
cdogg26 wrote: Thanks OP!

It's crazy how the sale prices on most food items are what the regular prices were just 1-2 years ago.
What's even crazier is the gaslighting surrounding the reasons. While inflation plays a role, corporations are enjoying record-breaking profit margins.
Feb 20, 2014
262 posts
148 upvotes
Thanks for the awesome work TDG! Much appreciated~

diddo on the inflation comment raskal! I recall buying the tall kitchen garbage bag last year or the year before and it was 19.99

i guess that's the way things go these days
Dec 31, 2021
8 posts
71 upvotes
Thanks for sharing! Going to stock up on the Boom Chicka Pop!!
Nov 21, 2017
42 posts
80 upvotes
Which Costco location are those pictures from
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
3495 posts
1912 upvotes
DV1705 wrote: Which Costco location are those pictures from
A mysterious location in Ontario it seems!

Seriously, @Thatdealguy only posts from the Richmond, BC location.
Jun 9, 2011
72 posts
22 upvotes
Kelly M wrote: I bought this one in Winnipeg a few weeks ago. It was $219.99 in-store. Works great.

Danby 40 Pint Dehumidifier.JPG

https://www.costco.ca/danby-18.9-l-(40- ... 98160.html

I think there was a larger one in store for over $300 as well, but I didn't look closely at it.
I bought this one for $199.99 in store a month or more ago. Shortly after saw it go up to $219.99 and was still at that price last week in Toronto.

I do find it fills up very fast in my basement (so I would have preferred to have gotten a bigger one) but obviously whether it suits your needs depends on conditions/size of the space you want to use it.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
3495 posts
1912 upvotes
clemenka wrote: I bought this one for $199.99 in store a month or more ago. Shortly after saw it go up to $219.99 and was still at that price last week in Toronto.

I do find it fills up very fast in my basement (so I would have preferred to have gotten a bigger one) but obviously whether it suits your needs depends on conditions/size of the space you want to use it.
It was only recently made available in BC. I don't think it was on sale at all. BCers tend to pay more for most everything these days.
Sep 23, 2018
925 posts
775 upvotes
Ottawa
Man lot of good deals out there in west. Bought 4 things yesterday here at east cost and no deal :(
Jun 14, 2021
8 posts
3 upvotes
Anyone know when the best time is to shop for a Costco tv? Looking for 65" but not sure if I can wait until Black Friday
Jun 9, 2011
72 posts
22 upvotes
sheyenne wrote: It was only recently made available in BC. I don't think it was on sale at all. BCers tend to pay more for most everything these days.
Interestingly it was not advertised as a sale price when I purchased (wondered if I was getting a bad deal, I probably would have felt better about myself if they said $250 on sale for $230 instead of $200 regular price) but I have noticed the regular prices of some camping/summer items have gone up since the early spring as well.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)